Santa Muerte, who is she?

Hi @Datolite, In general she will work with you, she accepts everyone. If you feel that you need to verify her acceptance, ask her to give you a sign. She will. Enter TGS state and wait for a vision. Or simply go on with your day and her sign will find you. She knows how to get someone’s attention :slight_smile:

I believe a portable altar will be fine.

Yes, once you mention her name or think of her for few minutes, she will be there. You don’t have to feel anything. Most people don’t and their prayers-petitions are answered.

If you need to feel her present, you can repeat a small praise for her or just call her name, over and over, while you’re relaxed and focused… until you feel any change around you or within you. It may take time, but it works in most cases.

5 Likes

Thanks @PrinceX, you’re really a life saver!! :wink:

1 Like

Thanks so much, happy to help anytime, Good luck :slight_smile:

1 Like

Can’t believe this. I have been scouring the net for anything I can find.
hit me up, i would love to discuss, learn and help if possible ! thanx

2 Likes

Ok soooo, I have a question.
About a year ago I had a Santa Muerte Statue, and she broke on her altar. I know that having a broken Santa Muerte statue is bad ( From the research I’ve done). I ended up throwing her out (Respectfully) and purchased a new one, How ever the new one that I bought was also broken when I took it out of the box, So I ended up throwing that away as well, keeping in mind im going to buy another one. This happened about 2 weeks ago, and a few days ago the entire box (with the statue) showed up in my room again, in the same spot i had her in. What exactly is she trying to tell me? :frowning:

1 Like

Welcome @Distrait. Please take a moment to introduce yourself in our New Magician and Introductions area, and tell us a bit about yourself and any magical experience you may have. It is a rule of this forum.

That’s a sign she won’t work with you.

2 Likes

Hi, I’m new to this and would like to work with Santa muerte. But I’m not sure of the prayer to use for her to get in contact with her? I don’t have a statue yet but I plan on getting one to make an altar

1 Like

Hi @Jdig Welcome to BALG :slight_smile:

To save time for you, I highly suggest you get a book instead of searching and collecting information. There are many hq material published about her.

The best book I found is called “the grimoire of santa muerte” :

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00B5NPCBS/ref=dp-kindle-redirect?_encoding=UTF8&btkr=1

You can get it from Amazon or search Google. Can’t share it here because it’s against the rules. Easy to find. You don’t need a statue to start working with her. Can use a picture ( printed or a drawing ) or a sigil. Whatever is easier or possible for you to use at the moment. If you’re planning to get one… there are tons of beautiful statues for her on Amazon.

The book I mentioned provides all prayers and rituals. There are also many threads about her here in the forum if you wish to research before contacting her.

She’s very powerful goddess/saint and could be tough to work with to be honest… but very kind, loving and caring. My personal favorite and still work with her all the time.

Please don’t forget to post an introduction about yourself, this is a requirement for all new members. You can do it here :

Also please don’t forget to check forum rules :