Sallos summoning

Hi friends. A new user here. I just did my first summoning of sallos last night. I worked it from GoM gordon winterfelds book. It was very thrilling! Felt very empowered. I want to be patient and not lust for results. I’d also like to keep developing my relationship with the Duke. Any advice in either direction would help a bunch. Thanks very much. Cheers! Rabbit.

6 Likes

Welcome to the forum. Please take a moment and click the link below to introduce yourself:

handIntro

2 Likes

Nice! Gratz and welcome :slight_smile:
Just keep at it little and often until it becomes second nature. You have a grimoire you like already so I’d say keep working through that.

2 Likes

Thanks for the feedback. Have you worked with the Duke with sucess?

I work with Azazel most at the moment, and it’s going really well.
He encouraged me to work through the Lucifer Chronicles so I’m doing that before moving on. He also introduces me to other folks from time to time. It’s fun and rewarding, can be hard work and tiring, but worth it :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks for sharing. Did you try different demons first? How could or have you known you’ve made contact? Thanks for indulging a newbie.

Rabbit

Please introduce yourself in the link previously posted. It is required on this forum and not optional.

1 Like

I filled out my intro and choose not share a photo thanks.

Sorry, but you have not posted in the introduction thread, and since this thread is about Sallos, it doesn’t count as an intro and neither does your profile. Please go to the appropriate thread.

1 Like

What is the appropriate thread?

The one I linked. Just click the pink image and it takes you directly to our Intro thread. Then just click reply and tell us a bit about yourself and whatever magical experience you have.

1 Like

A post was merged into an existing topic: Introduce Yourself To Members Of The Forum

“Welcome to the forum. Please take a moment and click the link below to introduce yourself:

handIntro

Which is the same as

So you can intro yourself there and add more if you want. First time I saw it I didn’t realize the banner was a link.

Dude, I’ve already done that lol

I was editing my post to show the newcomer it’s a picture link. Caught me in an edit. :stuck_out_tongue:

Gotcha. My bad. I wondered why it looked funny :stuck_out_tongue:

Sometimes the hotlinking is a little odd. I just wanted a small url not a little screenshot img. Ah, I must get used to this sites php html coding. It’s really nifty and easy.

Examples is picture hotlinking.
https://i1.wp.com/www.govirtual.one/wp-content/uploads/2017/11/The-seal-of-Sallos_blue-green-square_2_watermarked.png?fit=1000%2C1000

I love it and videos.

Ha! The webpage didn’t come out as expected this time. Go figure.

2 Likes

To develop a relationship, you can summon him and ask him if he is happy to develop a relationship with you and how best to do that.

Thank you.

I love the way Satan and Sons do the Enns … I use them to meditate often. And if I can’t sleep they soothe me to sleep … they are very peaceful and beautifully done.

2 Likes