ROLL CALL - Group Working - Lost and Found

Could do it diffused, I had the Angel of Lost Things presence pretty heavily recently, a pink candle each focusing on this, Thursdays and Fridays, asking simply for the best outcome for all children removed from their parents and for justice against all perps who had malicious intent towards the child?

2 Likes

A Team – Search and Rescue team. Responsible for remote viewing, lock breaking, invisibility, hostage extrction, including transporting any and all victims from one location to another.
Suggested spirits: Abigar, Agaliarept, Agares, Anneberg, Azazel, Bael, Baalzephon, Buer, Bune, Clisthert, Colopatiron, Lucifer, Naamah, Samael, Oroan, Shiva, Succorbenoth, Tezrian, Thammuz, Thoth, Typhon, Unsere, Zepar. Andras, Abdiel, Abigor, Adad, Agramon, Aldonach, Surgat, Andromalius, Bathin, Purson, Aim, Glasya-Labolas, Astaroth, Gaap, Marchosias, Malphas, Vepar, Shax, Vine, Bifrons, Crocell, Alloces, Camio, Haures, Andrealphus, Cimejes, Dantalion, Michael,

B Team – Baneful magic team. Responsible for bringing powerful peoples deeds to the public eye, curses towards perpetrators magic staff, bindings to perpetrators.
Suggested spirits: Abaddon, Abdiel, Agramon, Ahriman, Alastor, Arioch, Astaroth, Astarte, Balberith, Babael, Bifrons, Carreau, Euronymous, Kali, Kostchtchie, Merihim, Mictain, Sekhmet, Asmodeus, Furfur, Sabnock, Vual, Amdusias, Gabriel, Atron, Djinn, Ladilok, Acheron, Terratur, Fortiar, Heptomaltor,

C Team – Intake coordinators. Responsible for guiding victims back to safe homes or creating safe homes for rteturned victims. Also responsible for breaking and Stockholm syndrome of victims and breaking any victim addictions to substances, setting proper life purpose for victims once recovery and therapy are underway for the victims.
Suggested spirits: Caacrinolaas, Lilith, Ipos, Naberius, Ronove, Berith, Forneus, Haagenti, Furcas, Balaam, Orobas, Auriel, Maelta, Tanazal, Kiltan, Ahl Far Dahn, Kru Vest,

D Team – Responsible for any astral combat, deflecting curses set by perpetrator magicians, deflecting curses and settings wards for victims.
Suggested spirits: Adad, Aldinach, Bechard, Dagon, Delepitorae, Hecate, Hel, Leonard, Mormo, Orias, Foras, Halphas, Focalor, Murmur, Decarabia, Seere, Samaask, Mepsitahl, Opfaal, Paralda, Paltator, Sastan,

E Team – Emergency healers for team members and victims.
Suggested spirits: Raphael, Marbas, Uphir, Marax, Stolas, Oriax, Vapula, Zagan, Nicssa, Lotir, Saspu, Tul, Glas Yos, Hent Yos, Pent Osch, Ahk Laht Esch, Eti Osh,

F Team – Responsible for discovering, stealing and reallocating perpetrator assets.
Suggested spirits: Balaam, Belial, Belphegor, Blisargon, Clauneck, Mammon, Lucifuge, Melchom, Phenex, Raum, Gremory, Ose, Amy, Volac, Pendralion, Ghob, Lukorst,

5 Likes

Where do y’all want me? I have a hunger for blood, so perhaps b or d?

2 Likes

D Team is for top notch Astral warriors.
B Team is for those dealing binding or death, truth and binding or destruction.

2 Likes

I could be both so stick me where needed

2 Likes

@Lady_Eva, I will also petition the Angel of Lost Things.

2 Likes

Starting a spreadsheet for teams.

1 Like

You should ask Adam thoth about the b team

2 Likes

Yep, hes on it. Still pulling volunteer names from other threads and PMs

1 Like

A bit wretched for the csv post, but have a spreadsheet I can email.

1 Like

Whoah what am I getting volunteered for here? :smiley:

No offence just need to know, the Angel can do the heavy lifting for stuff.

2 Likes

Right on … I will change the names of the innocent :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I’m on E Team to help do healing.

2 Likes

I would love feedback on the suggested spirits … I want the best entities in it, though I do like the idea about assigning Kings to each team.

1 Like

Need a leader on this. Someone who will not lose their shit at the drop of a dime (like me at times), and knows their shit and their spirits front to back, and can take it over themself if they need to.

2 Likes

You mean me?

2 Likes

Seeking team review comments and volunteers. Know thyself and choose thy team. This is still in planning stage, but needs to be put into implementation as soon as the plans are solid.

3 Likes

Its open. I’m still fairly newish, need a Rambo to run it.

1 Like

This is something that absolutely must not fail. Not for self kudos but for the kids.

2 Likes

Alright, I’ll help direct it and lend magickal help where it’s required. I’ll be getting a second hand on this as well to run it if u needed to step back for a second.

ROLL CALL WHO’S IN ON THIS?

2 Likes