ROLL CALL - Group Working - Lost and Found

I am

3 Likes

In. E Team. Will produce medic spirit sigils and start evoking for a heads up.

1 Like

Sign me up for A team or B team

2 Likes

I’m in for B team.

1 Like

A Team, B Team, D Team will all be heavy hiitters, astral work, baneful work, binding for prosecution, search and rescue.

C Team, E Team, F Team will be a little less heavy hitting but busy and necessary as well.

@Eye_of_Ra and @Lady_Eva brought up a lot of great points. We will have the Angel of Lost Things on board, and should have Kings assemble legions for success.

1 Like

Actually, for those new to evocation, C E and F would be good, but we should still have very experienced people on each team. It MUST be successful.

Throw me in b I guess. Need to work om my baneful aspect

2 Likes

I know y’all’s specialty. I’ll just stick y’all where it suits you

2 Likes

That works better. I was gonna say to do that for me… You can feel my energy, I can’t lol

2 Likes

I mean, I’m open to trying anything but I definitely want to work on my baneful aspect.

3 Likes

@Eye_of_Ra, @Woodsman81, @Abra-Cadabra, @Sheogorath, @satanist, @AdamThoth, @alphaC, @Dinmiatus, @serpens_album, @Nyxifer,

4 Likes

@AlphaC, @aluriel, @succupedia, @JezebelleMoon, @Anziel_Merkaba, @micah, @Ravenxoxo, @nikki, @kiss-lamia-lilith, anyone else that showed interest?

4 Likes

If I was incorrect on including anyone, not a problem but we need a lot of good people.

2 Likes

I’m sure I would just mess this up too… so Im leaving it to you guys to handle

1 Like

I dont believe that. We need as many good magicians as possible.

1 Like

Yo im in

4 Likes

Ill call KB for help finding the victims and send my flame to scorch the filth that harmed them. Count. Me. In.

4 Likes

Okay folks, time and privacy is of the essence. Keep in mind others may be working against us.

2 Likes
  I would like to help here.  But I think I am still just a sprout magically.   I think you may want to add a section to for harassed children.   That is just a suggestion and maybe for a later task force.    

My youngest is now being Harassed few a few reasons.  One because I ratted his 13 year old friends out for drinking in a garage to the parent (not the cops)  Someone video taped it and posted it on social media...  I am not about to loose my son.   And he is  finding himself but having difficulties with social pressures... he is no longer the exciting creative laughing boy I remember - With these pressures he has unsuccessfully attempted suicide.  

@Fuego this is just a suggestion- and feel free to ignore it-  I have help on this from another.

I just know that my son is not the only one out there. So many children have attempted suicide… I personally have and I at one time developed a fucking warrior attitude - you could not beat me down as a teen. No matter what you said or did to me I was leaving on a certain date an never looking back. I was a literal badass as a teen.

4 Likes

Word. I feel you. Hit up Sayotel. If you need his sigil and a seal, let me know by PM.