RITUALS OF PLEASURE: Sex, Astral Magic & Demonic Possession

RITUALS OF PLEASURE: Sex, Astral Magic & Demonic Possession
A new sinister sex magic grimoire by Asenath Mason live on October 29

Learn The Most Sinful Secrets Of Sexual Sorcery… Unleash The Ultra-Powerful Forces Of Human Transcendence With My Guilt-Free Grimoire Of Demonic Sex Magic For The Left Hand Path

Dear Friend, Asenath here.

I would like to talk about my new book, Rituals of Pleasure, which is about sex, astral magic, and demonic possession. The idea to write this book came to me during my personal work with Lilith, and although the book is not solely about her, she definitely has a great role in it, as the initiatrix into the mysteries of astral magic and sexual sorcery.

Sex magic has always been an area of great interest in my work, but I have never found a book that would speak about it from the perspective of the Western Left Hand Path magic. There are plenty of books on Tantra, workbooks teaching you how to start your sex magic practice and general guides to the subject, but I’ve never come across a working manual for a modern practitioner of the Left Hand Path. With this book, I hope to fill this gap and show that sex magic is an important part of Left Hand Path practice and it can enhance your rituals in many ways and teach you how to use one of your greatest powers, the power of sexuality, to awaken your inner potential and to manifest your desires.

In Rituals of Pleasure, we will look at chosen areas of magic and magical techniques, discussing their use in sex magic and showing how they can empower your sex magic rituals and how sex magic can empower other workings. We will discuss the use of sexual energy, both of physical results, and for initiation and self-transformation. Rituals and techniques presented here will show you how to use the knowledge of the body and the power of sex and lust, pleasure and pain, desire and fulfillment, to gain gnosis, interact with spirits and improve your day to day life and wellbeing. All of this is written from the perspective of an active practitioner of left hand path magic for other practitioners, who, like myself, want to experiment with their sexual energy for the sake of personal development.

Let’s have a look at the list of contents to see what you can find in the book and what you can learn from it. The chapters of the book are as follows:

Dream Lovers - Chapter 1

In the first chapter, you will learn about myths and legends of succubi and incubi. We will take a look at ancient accounts of medieval folklore, discussing the nature of sex with spirits and speak about how much truth is in all these stories.

Sex, Possession & Dream Magic - Chapter 2

In chapter two, we will talk about sex magic in general and discuss magical techniques that are used in the book to work with sexual energy. These techniques include astral magic and lucid dreaming, evocation and possession, evocation and spirit encounters, working with sigils and talismans, and inner fire Kunda practices. We will speak about advantages and disadvantages of working alone and with a partner, and we will also take a look at potential dangers of sex magic.

In The Garden Of Lilith - Chapter 3

In chapter three, you will learn about Lilith, her realm on the dark side of the moon, and her role in sexual initiations of the left hand path. We will also discuss methods to summon a demon lover, and I will present them with an example of the ritual of Qlipoth, showing how to work physically with an incubus or succubus by using sexual energy as a vehicle for astral and dream experience.

Erotic Dreams - Chapter 4

In chapter four, we will speak about sex without any physical contact, or the so-called non-corporeal or out-of-body sex, and we will discuss astral and lucid dreaming techniques to work with sexual energy. Also in this chapter, you will learn how to become an incubus or succubus yourself, and have sex with whoever you want wherever you want, and in whatever way you want it.

Feast of Flesh - Chapter 5

In chapter five we will discuss the physical aspects of sex with spirit and deities, and we will work with the body as a temple through rites of invocation and possession. This is presented on the example of Lilith and Samael, and we will discuss how to work with them, and how their sexual alchemy can be used for the sake of self-initiation.

Unholy Sabbath - Chapter 6

In chapter six, we will take a look at sex and the Witches’ Sabbats. We will speak about the folklore underlying the concept of the Sabbat, nocturnal governings and their symbolic meaning, and traditional Sabbatic techniques, such as trances and liminal states, magic potions and ointments, practices of exhaustion and sensory deprivation, and many others.

The Vampire - Chapter 7

In chapter seven, you will learn about astral vampirism and sexual vampires. We will take a look at the folklore of vampirism and see how much truth is in the legends of sexual predators assaulting people in their sleep. Here, you will also find out about practical techniques of astral vampirism and learn how to summon a vampire spirit for dream magic, and how to transform yourself into an astral vampire.

The Witch Moon - Chapter 8

Chapter eight is dedicated to female magic, witchcraft, and the use of menstrual blood and female sexual energy. You will learn here how the blood of the moon can be used in a practical way, alone, and mixed with male sexual fluids, and what magical values and qualities these substances had in legends, and how they can be used now.

Blood & Sacrifice - Chapter 8

In chapter nine, we will discuss rites of domination and submission, bondage and pain, workings of deprivation and exhaustion, and magical trances induced by the gnosis of fear and depletion. We will also go back to the very roots of sacred sexuality and discuss the role of the Angels of Prostitution in sex magic on the example of a ritual of Naamah as a sacred harlot.

The Alcove of Fornication - Chapter 10

In chapter ten, you will learn about pacts and long-terms relationships with spirit lovers. We will speak here about possible advantages and disadvantages of sacred marriages with spirits and deities and I will provide a sample ritual of entering a pact with a spirit lover.

Demonic Children - Chapter 11

And in the last chapter, we will speak about how you can use sex for self-creation instead of procreation. We will also discuss the concept of “magical children,” presenting myths and legends behind such practices, how to create them, and how to work with them on a daily basis in a modern context.

Sign up now to receive Feast of Flesh - a FREE eBook chapter. And there are more videos coming up soon with more information about the book and the glimpses into its chapters and rituals.

If you have any questions about the book, feel free to contact me through my Facebook page. And if you’re interested in personal guidance, check out my consultation on my become a living god page, where you can also find my other books and art.

Darkest Blessings,

27 Likes

Well hello there…:smiling_imp:

I haven’t finished reading this. But pleasureable magic does get me pleasureable, and I do like pleasure.

Did I mention pleasure enough…? :thinking:

Pleasure.

9 Likes

Hey Tim if Azazel wants me to jerk off and eat the cum does that count as sex magick…because he requested me to do this…

6 Likes

Queen Lilith has always been good with sending me a succubus when I ask for one, but I have asked for her help with manifesting a flesh and blood woman to fulfill my desires. I still haven’t been able to meet anyone for sex. And, it’s not for lack of trying.

5 Likes

Damn there allways keep coming new books i want, hope this will take 2 months atleast to release i got another planed buy before this(;
Really interested on this book thou.

4 Likes

:dollar::moneybag::credit_card::heavy_dollar_sign::yen::dollar:

4 Likes

Even if a collector and not a practitioner the book looks well worth it for artistic value. But you cheat yourself if just being an art collector. Dip on in.

3 Likes

Believe me when I say I have never seen a demonic sex grimoire like this one. Her illustrations alone sent me into another world – particularly her chapter on giving birth to demon children.

16 Likes

Did see release day now aswell 2 paychecks away thats perfect.

2 Likes

She has a cute signature I just noticed. How devilish.

4 Likes

I think I want this book :thinking:

6 Likes

I love her writings and books and she always takes time to answer questions. Very cool!

1 Like

Haha, I must say her books have a reasonable price. I did buy them on Amazon and they where second hand, so even with tax (Europe) I got them for a nice price.

2 Likes

I don’t need help having sex but I will say the art work is nice.
I have chronicles of Lucifer , so if its something someone needs help in or collects art … go for it.

5 Likes

Is it a good book? I have rites of Lucifer. Not every ritual I like but the book is good to start on invocations.

1 Like

It’s good I wouldn’t say great I already knew most of the stuff in it and that might have been why I felt that way.
But it’s nicely done and nice to have. Balg does have really beautiful books.

2 Likes

Does this book have anything to do with having sex with real people?

Read the free download

2 Likes