RITUALS OF PLEASURE: Sex, Astral Magic & Demonic Possession

I still need a price.

1 Like

Go to the website. Check what’s the average price for BALG books.

So when is it possible to pre-order? This will then be my first purchase from BALG. I like @Asenath_Mason work and it would be great to actually have a real life grimoire.

2 Likes

Release of the book is 29 october guess at 12 as per usually for new book releases from Balg.

1 Like

I shall stand at the ready. I want a nice leather grimoire. Since well, leather and :smiling_imp:

2 Likes

Same here(:slight_smile:

I’m not that great at dream work so chapter 4 sounds good as I’d love to get inside that gorgeous head of his and make him feel like he’s receiving some gorgeous head… That and have him remember every delightful delicious detail so he can just trance in and out during boring meetings or simply stare at my lips imagining :lips: :lipstick: :champagne: :fireworks:

1 Like

better saving some money for this one, looks interesting

2 Likes

Wish I could afford it. Time for some money magic eh?

1 Like

Anyone else on the train and ordered this?
Got 2 copies myself, one Delux leather edition for myself and one standard edition for a friend of mine that seemed intrigues with it when i showed it so it will be a nice surprise.
if it hadnt been such a stupid month with stupid car repairs i could also finally have ordered the Qliphotic meditation kit with book, circle and pendant but that will have to be put on hold for another month atleast again.
But im really excitet with this book, to bad thou that it will probobly be another month before i got it in my hands.

That is a taoist technique that helps replenish the energy and nutrition you would have lost thru ejaculation.

Sounds delicious