Right hand path altar pictures please share yours?

Please share yours here is a small section of mine it’s only photo I have I will share more when I get back later

2 Likes

The beginnings of a Taoist altar. Disciple level.
In my lineage, the altar is placed in the home according to the rules of feng shui, has an upper altar for connecting to the Tao, and a ground altar where the ground entity is permanently evoked. Hence two incense pots.

I need to attach the picture at eye height to the wall soon.

5 Likes

Cyberseeker made a similar thread:

It’s not specifically RHP altars, but I found this thread helpful to ste–I mean “borrow” ideas from. Lots of great images there as well.

2 Likes

I love it I’ve been mildly interested in Taoist magic for a while haven’t done much into it though

1 Like

Yes I was doing a twist on that where it’s only right hand altars or angelic altars to see more those separate and easier to see them without looking through all them

1 Like

It’s cool to have an RHP only one, sometimes the currents or spirits don’t mix so piling them in one thread could feel “off” - I would not put Varnaxis or Duke Cohzier under a picture with Bibles, angels and stuff in, and it’s equally valid valid for religious people (or people doing subjective synthesis) to not put their stuff “under” images of demons. :+1:

4 Likes

Oh of course, my aim was more “here is an adjacent thread that can be referenced as well if someone stumbles across this thread.”

I love me some cross-links. haha.

Me:

tenor (3)

2 Likes

That looks like me when I see my light bill :joy:

3 Likes

Lol :laughing:

1 Like