Response to Locked Post

Continuing the discussion from Member's Successes & Thanking Spirits - Do It Here!:

Thank you because on my cell it is showing light fade gray and showing closed. This is a major concern with the person/s cyberstalking me. I now know it is very similar to an overlay that is hard to or undetectable. Which is way I posted the comment.

Are you able to copy paste and send it to me? It is still showing locked for four hours on my cell and the unlock is not allowing me to see the post.

The topic isn’t closed and you posted in there.
You could post a screenshot of what you see, but it sounds to me like the grey color means it’s a thread you already read.

@Lady_Eva

2 Likes

There is no arrow for me to forward what see and I can not figure out to share the screenshot with here. But it is post #1444 or1445. I hope this copy and paste helps.

SoulofCinderRegular

Sep '18

Hail Belial

CLOSED SEP 15, '18

This topic is temporarily closed for 4 hours due to a large number of community flags.

OPENED SEP 16, '18

This topic was automatically opened after 4 hours.

killua

Sep '18

1 Like

I’ve removed those notifications, that was the System temporarily protecting the community but that was 2018, the thread is obviously open now, which is how you can reply on it - Closed (or locked) means no further replies are possible (unless done by Staff).

I can reassure you no-one else was able to alter those settings just for you, because that’s not how Discourse works, and I am very familiar with the software because it interests me.

I have also checked the admin logs, and verified that no-one made any changes to your account.

Hope that helps. :+1:

3 Likes

Yeah that’s telling you the thread was closed on Sept 15th 2018… an then automatically opened again 4 hours later on Sept 16th, 2019. Obviously it was closed close to midnight :slight_smile:

I’m not really sure why you can only see the ‘close’ notice and not the ‘open’ one right after - you posted it right here. :woman_shrugging:

2 Likes