Member's Successes & Thanking Spirits - Do It Here!

Hail Belial!!! Get her for false everything!!!

2 Likes

Why is this topic still closed? It has been way longer than four hours.

Thank you Lord Veesch.

1 Like

Thanking Duke Andromalius for his enormous help and generosity. Truly a savior for me right now.

1 Like

Thank you Santisima Muerte for the protection you offered!! You were right there, ready… “No, not today!” Lol Bendita mia thank you!!!

1 Like

This topic isn’t closed, the post to which you’re replying is over 2 yrs old. If this topic were closed, you wouldn’t have been able to post anything here.

2 Likes

Thanks Gremory for making my love to have romantic affection and carnal desires for me.

4 Likes

thank you Leraje, for your ongoing influence (and for making me smile. It means so much to me). Thank you Bune, for your unconventional advice.

3 Likes

Thanks Belial for your continued help.

2 Likes

The God’s are truly looking out for me, I am truly thankful and full of gratitude ,with great respect and humbleness I bow down before the God’s. The God’s guide me and always protect me, if I need healing they heal me, the God’s of the left hand path are truly powerful and amazing, I am truly thankful indeed.
All my enemies are burning down ,my life is great at the moment, still learning a lot from the God’s ,I truly love the God’s with all my heart and soul, words can’t describe how grateful I am, I love you all.

I am thankful to God Lucifer.
I am thankful to God Satan.
I am thankful to Grand Duke Astaroth.
I am thankful to Commander In Chief Satanachia.
I am thankful to King Asmodeus.
I am thankful to King Belial.
I am thankful to King Paimon.
I am thankful to Prince Seere.
I am thankful to Duke Bune.
I am thankful to Duke Haures.
I am thankful to Earl President Morax.
I am thankful to President Buer.
I am thankful to Lord King Master Clauneck.

7 Likes

Thank you FORAS !
I contacted Foras for longevity, energy and health to old age.
For those who don’t know, Foras is capable of preserving your vitality and energy. This means that you will look (and feel) younger than you actually are for many years .
Some occultists say that it’s good to ask Foras for help as soon as possible. The younger you are the better. You can call him even when you are older to give you a boost but if you want to age graciously, this demon can help you a lot.

12 Likes

I want to thank archangel Raphael for helping with my health and taking care of my family! a bit thanks!
Also thanks President Buer and Lucifer for helping and healing my family!

7 Likes

From the bottom of my heart i’d like to thank again Seere for unlocking the work situation for my friend. you got him even better than what he asked withing 10 days , this is so appreciated.
Thank you :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Thank you, Bune for helping me get a flow of pocket money into my life.
I would recommend Bune to others for this task.

6 Likes

thank you, marquis leraje

6 Likes

A few weeks ago I posted a thank you to The great Andromalius for looking after our close for the last two years burglar and petty thief free after an original ritual to stop the rubbish. The police themselves could not be arsed to leave the warmth of the police station to even try to get them even though they knew the identity of the main one(I’d just like to add if he had killed a policeman they would have found him in no time)
This morning one of the neighbours who has a cctv camera wired to her phone which the alarm went off at 5:18 she dialed 999 and for once the offender was under arrest within 20 minutes as the police actually took the trouble to arrive and catch him red handed having got into someone elses car in the next road.
This can only be the work of Andromalius as the thames valley police normally find it impossible to go after criminals they prefer to stealthily hide behind bushes and trees to try and catch motorists trying desperately to make their next mortgage payment and all they have to do is fill out a form to guarantee their next pension credit.
Andromalius that was so slick it must have been you leading the minds of everyone involved to ensure our desired end So once again Thank you Thank you Thank you.

9 Likes

Thank you Eligos! Hail Eligos! I worked with Eligos recently to make sure someone I work with is extremely financially generous with me and I received astounding results. I highly suggest working with Eligos, he is a great and mighty spirit. Thank you again Eligos! Hail Eligos!

5 Likes

Thank you King Paimon for all that you do for me.

4 Likes

I would like to thak Zepar for bringing me a nice guy… who is Satanist… i did not think it would happen this way. still a bit confuse because of his overall behaviour . but Zepar delivered all the details i wanted :slight_smile: Thank you again!

5 Likes

I would like to thank Orias for influencing the targets that I requested he influences into leaving quicker than they otherwise would have. This was performed, and I got a sign from the target (a particular time period was mentioned by them as being their date of departure). I would recommend Orias for the task of influence.

3 Likes