Request Thread for Those Who Want to Practice Working for Others

There’s this specific situation in my life that I’ve been obsessing over for way too long and I want it to stop, I’ve tried petitioning angels, demons, you name it, and it hasn’t worked. I want to not think about it anymore or at least I want it to stop dominating my thoughts. If anyone is willing to help please send me a DM as this is a rather private matter that I don’t want to talk about on a public forum.

Hello, i am entrepreneur, i would love someone to do a money working on me involving a Demon, i am already doing things for my self, but for sure will appreciate additional help, and also want to try how this goes when someone else does magic on you, i never experienced it. and i will report effects back. Thank you !

Well, it’s complicated because I can’t work or make money without her. I constantly think about her coming back, and it’s blocking me, so they’re interconnected. I wish someone could help me with these two things: make money and get her back. My life is truly falling apart without her, but with her, I can do anything, including a lot of money. You know, I met her when I had nothing, and she too, later, was at the top thanks to her being there for me. Then, with my support, she could make good money. But I got sidetracked, and then my whole life went wrong. So now I don’t know how to get the money that, as you say, will allow me to get her back. So, I need her because I’m really trying everything without her, but after 2-3 months, I lose my job. Please help. I’m willing to give up everything and sacrifice my soul to get her back and make money. I can also sign a pact with the darkest forces to have her by my side and money. That’s all I need in life.

Okay, not sure what requests I have made, but I have an outstanding request regarding a legal matter. Am working through Shemhamphoresh angels, but may make invocations through the Greek deities.

One request I had made was being gifted Frankincense oil from a Priest. The first Friday of the month we used to have a Catholic mass.

You can only have one active request at a time per the thread rules. So I guess this is the one?

1 Like

Yes, thanks!

Divination shows she is going to marry another person so better not waste time and magick on her and move forward in your life.

Mod note: For everyone, please read the rules of this thread. NO request for PM.

3 Likes

I’m very sorry about what I wrote, but as I said before, I don’t see the point in life without her, and after this message from you, I honestly feel like I only have a few days left. Thank you so much for your time. And I apologize to everyone whose time I’ve wasted. Honestly, from the bottom of my heart, I feel like my time is slowly approaching. Thank you all again.

Do not say that. Your capacity to get money and to be happy is independent from that woman.
You must grow from this. This is a lesson. You are dependent from her. You need to be independent, otherwise it is not healthy.

Your life will crumble but you will be like a Phenix. You must hold tight. Now you do not see the point. But soon you will.

Please hold tight. And search for real life help before spirits.

3 Likes

I have a question has any one been told that a angel is in love with them

Doing this from my phone so I’m hoping I am doing it right xD

can someone ask Lilith to speak with me? I’ve never do done magic tbh so idk if I’d even be able to hear her or not but yeah… I’d sure like to just talk to her.

Check this thread. This is an elaborate account of one person’s romantic relationship with Michael.

On the sidenote: I think Angels tend to love humanity as a rule, not an exception.

Man I’m so done with dating, all of the good women are literally HOURS away from me or when I go on a date with someone from my area It’s just not happening from my side cuz they ain’t that attractive for whatever reason….And I just know I can pull lots of women rn cuz my attraction levels are on the top. Can someone find out what’s happening? Pull a card or whatever for me please…lol​:dotted_line_face:

So @Julia … I’ve not forgotten about you. I will be working a devotional collection of assigned prayers, and at least this upcoming week will be petitioning for your case; with the Shemhamphoresh Angels doing the work. They look for the best approach from their perspective, so things might not add up, but continue to have faith. :slight_smile:

Hey people, need help.
Nothing negative, but there is this spirit that appears to me out of nowhere.

  1. In a meditation to communicate with any deity that wanted to talk to me, a humanoid winged owl with a sword appeared. Asked his name and who it was, yet i received no answer.
  2. Doing meditations with Raziel last night i was trying with Raziel to make contact with another angel. But this White Owl would not stop appearing to me. Like it would literally appear into my face.
    At some point i asked myself if it was Raziel, because i was visualizing her until this owl appeared to me.
  3. Inmediately after that i did the Sword Banishing Ritual (Yohach, Kalach, Natsariel, Oziel), and asked them to banish him. When i visualize those angels i could like almost see how they turned to me and went after that owl.

Would you mind helping me? Who is that entity? What is it? What does it want? Is it parasitic?

I personally don`t find him threatening. Nor had bad thoughts. But i was 100% focused on pathworking to raziel and out of nowhere whatever this is, interrupts me. And doing daily things i think of this animal. Need help Thank you so much.

2 Likes

It’s all good, thank you.

To be honest, most of the time, I don’t even think about it. I just know I am in the right and gave all the evidence I could to make my care and trust the judge will see it

Thank you

1 Like

Excellent state of mind you’re in regarding this. :slight_smile:

1 Like

This is a bit of an unusual request and somewhat personal, I know that I will have to do much of the legwork here but any signs in the right direction will be appreciated.

There was a certain period in my life when the number 333 would appear to me to an absolutely uncanny degree- about the same time I first began to attempt calling out to spirits of the demonic persuasion. My first thought was ‘alright, who is this and what are they trying to say.’ I reached out to King Paimon, Duke Dantalion, King Asmodai, Prince Seere, among others I can’t recall. The first two were the major ones. I was stuck in a job I despised and I tried and failed to enlist their help to leave. This did happen but occurred much later, only after petitioning Set.

What also happened this time was that I, fool that I am, asked Dantalion to help one get a lost love back. This did happen, and then this person in question cheated almost immediately after the success. I could sense great malice from the great Duke after this and really decided then that I was better off not contacting him. The person later came to me with reports of abject chaos in their life.

I digress, that all has little to do with 333, but any information to help divine this is useful I might think. I have had only one aspect of the demonic appear in a dream that I remember: the sigil of Marquis Phenex, which was playing on a TV like he was advertising himself or something similar. From my research the only thing I can find on 333 is the Abyssal Choronzon, something to be avoided by all accounts.

Divinations reveals it to be there to guide you.

1 Like