Request Thread for Those Who Want to Practice Working for Others

I am looking for any practicing Daoist that is experienced enough to examine my dreams and give me advice on what they mean.

Hey there! Iā€™ve been really excited about diving into sigil crafting lately. Itā€™s such a fascinating practice! If you happen to have a specific request in mind and could use a personalized sigil, donā€™t hesitate to reach out. Iā€™d love to create something special just for you!

3 Likes

Could you make a sigil to help me believe that my spiritual work is right?

If you want to, can you please help craft a sigil for me to get a steady flow of income or getting a job? Thank you so much

There you go! Hope this helps!

1 Like

Thank you so much!!

@jpaq87666

Could you do a sigil for me to help me overcome whatā€™s preventing me from fully trusting my spiritual work?

3 Likes

Hope this helps!

3 Likes

How aboutā€¦a sigil for me,
that can give me money from any kind of source. I find it, it is given to me, I sell somethingā€¦:slight_smile:
thank you so much! I am happy with even a little bit.

1 Like

Hello

Anyone willing to channel message from 3 spirits to me?

The spirits are:
Riprinay
Sergulath
Minoson

I got my dream job today because of your sigil, thank you so much!!

4 Likes

Hope this helps @Eliade!

1 Like

Hereā€™s a sigil that will get rid of your stalker but wont hurt them. Hope this helps!

1 Like

Thanks! (Iā€™m okay with an appropriate amount of hurt, I just donā€™t want them dead.)

1 Like

thank you! I love these sigils.

1 Like

Iā€™d like to offer something for someone if they feel so inclined. Any takers?

1 Like

what are ya offering? :slight_smile:

1 Like

Anyone willing to channel message from 5 spirits?

The spirits are:
Riprinay
Sergulath
Minoson
Segal
Khil

Iā€™m going to do a self love and healing ritual mid month if anyone wants in on it.

3 Likes

Anyone can help with a reading pendulum ???