Request Thread for Those Who Want to Practice Working for Others

Anybody still willing to help me charge these wishes?

If yes thank you and if not no problem - I’ll understand :cherry_blossom:

2 Likes

So I have a bunch of dogs and one of them seems to have a really rough sickness. Might be parvo.

Doing what I can to make sure she recovers but I was wondering if anyone here can cast a spell to improve her health.

The dog’s name is Rum. She is brown and white. A pit bull I do believe. I don’t have any photos of Rum to post here.

1 Like

I called on Asherah and she agreed to help.

6 Likes

This is your response to me? Thanks very much.

When I woke up today I found out the doggy is doing better so I wonder if that’s thanks to this. @norse900

3 Likes

@anon39079500 And thanks,Asherah, whoever you might be.

3 Likes

Yes, that was my response. Keep me updated if more needs done. I will do what I can.

3 Likes

@anon39079500 . Awesome thanks. I really appreciate this. Does this Asherah want me to do anything in return?

3 Likes

I don’t normally call spirits without paying them. I would learn a little about her,give a thanks, and call it good. Continue with her if you feel led to. Not a requirement or expectation.

4 Likes

Well when I googled her name,it said she was the wife of I think the Christian god. And then I think something else said she was in Greek mythology or maybe that was just Hecate.

Strangely when I type her name in this forum there is basically nothing.

2 Likes

Asherah was a Canaanite goddess, along with her sisters Astarte, and Anath. She was the wife of EL, the supreme deity, and considered to be the mother of the gods. EL was the father of Yahweh, who later took his place, and became the Judaic god when monotheism took over the ancient Hebrew peoples, but worship of Asherah still flourished, and there are references to it in the Bible.

So, technically, she wasn’t the wife of the Christian god, but his mother, and EL was his father. The ancient Hebrew people built their mythology from the melting pot of cultures in Babylon, so there are elements of Canaanite, Sumerian, and Akkadian beliefs within it.

9 Likes

@DarkestKnight Thanks.

1 Like

@anon39079500 Rum’s sickness seems to be getting worse now.

She can’t even see straight.

1 Like

I’ll do what I can. I added Helios into the working and gave Asherah a boost.

7 Likes

Thanks again.

1 Like

Of course.

5 Likes

She is still the same as yesterday but I know one day isn’t very long.

I. Hope the combination of medicine,magick, and spirits will be powerful enough to fix her.

I really appreciate the help from you and all the spirits trying to help.

@anon39079500

3 Likes

I’ve done what I can. I hope she gets better.

3 Likes

I’ve posted before here and am once again in need of some help. Buer helped me out with my shoulder last time and it’s… actually doing well still. The pain it was having hasn’t returned. The request however is a bit more nebulous but I need financial help. That’s vague as hell, no pun intended, but guidance or anything would help tremendously right now. I’m not sure what else to say so sorry if it’s a bit awkward in phrasing here.

Well, if you don’t share any more details about exactly what you need, I don’t think you’ll get what you need.

Apologies, my head’s just been scrambled lately. It’s connected to the same thing I asked about the shoulder with, the car accident I was in. I’ve been unemployed since then and need to find something that’s not physically intensive due to ongoing issues. I’m also involved in a settlement process that’s taking it’s sweet time and the insurance is giving me the run around to boot. I was doing Lyft driving but the vehicle was totaled and it’s no longer an option for me right now.

1 Like