Request Thread for Those Who Want to Practice Working for Others

I really can’t find a way to express my gratitude to you!

You’ve helped me a lot and confirmed my gut feelings that there was indeed an attack from the ex (apart from lots of negativity from other people).
Also I think that Lucifer guided me here and I thank him from the bottom of my heart, too. Much gratitude to you, Lord Lucifer.

I hope one day, I’ll be such a great magician and help people like you do. I wish one day I could pay back the good you did to us. Thank you @crookedpathfinder, blessed be.

2 Likes

Are your thoughts interested in helping me?

Considering the cards I pulled, no. That’s why I asked if it was the same person.

1 Like

Okay thank you

Hi everyone, could i get some help seeing if I have some sort of blockage or something restraining me from practicing? I feel very disconnected and have very little magickal response from meditations and workings, my energy centers feel depleted too. Any help would be greatly appreciated, whether it be external or internal factors causing this.

Can someone help me on love problems, we have problems with my gf it causes us turmoil in pur relationship hope someone could help me

I know this is a tale as old as time but I’m sure there are people in this forum who have lost or thought they lost the great love of their lives. I know I have. I’m 44. This man was my first love when I was 17. When we broke up at 21, I vowed to never speak to him again. I keep up on that promise until a tragedy in 2020 brought us back into contact and love with each other. Up until October of 2021, this person was my Person, my best friend, my lover, my partner. I let my fears and my past ruin everything to the point where I’m blocked from communicating with him and he with me. I have tried to hire a practitioner who summoned Sitri, I have tried a spell with Amon, I have tried envoking Lilith. Maybe I’m not powerful enough, maybe he’s too stubborn but I know that someone or something brought us back together after over 20 years of being apart. I know with every fiber and cell in my body that we belong together. His ex wife even gave the both of us her blessing and welcomed me into their home with their children. Maybe mutual forgiveness and acceptance is what’s called for but something has to move so we can be together. I’ve tried dating other people but no one is ‘him’. I don’t want anyone else in my life other than this person. I feel like he’s so angry with me, angry with life, that he won’t try again. Can someone please help two high school loves become each other’s last loves of their lives?

5 Likes

Hello guys
I’m going to cut to the chase.

Can anyone get in touch with an angel for me?

It will help me a lot to hear what this angel has to say, can someone help me

This thread has slowed down significantly since my last visit.

I’ve been thinking about making a request for some time, having been far to concerned about what request to make before finally deciding just to make a request.

My request is this: approximately a year ago I asked Andras to destroy my target. However I have no idea if it was successful. Can someone contact Andras and ask him if he was successful and what my next steps should be (if any). Also Approximately several months ago circa three months ago (although I would have to check my journal for the exact date) I contacted Marbas and asked him to drown a different target in their addiction to cocaine thus destroying their life. Can someone contact Marbas and ask if he was successful and what my next steps should be (if any).

I have zero contact with either target in over two years.

As this may contravene the one request per person rule that @DarkestKnight wrote about in his OP and I do not want to be responsible for this thread getting closed so if I had to choose I would say the Marbas request is more important if I had to pick. Although PMs are not allowed I note you can PM solely to get the name of the targets so let me know in this thread if this is necessary

Edited due to typos

2 Likes

Mod note: Please remember that it is against the rules of the forum to name targets of magick.

4 Likes

Hi guys

Need some help with charging the below three sigils - if at all that’s allowed. If not do let me know I’ll remove the post

Thanks in advance

1 Like

What is the purpose of these sigils? It can be dangerous to ask people to change sigils without providing more information regarding them.

7 Likes

Oh my bad

These are for my family and my pets. Protection and good health - wish fulfilment in regard to that.
So three - Brother, Mom and pets .

3 Likes

I truly want these wishes to come true.

Lately my pet was sick and I thought it was me, coz of me practising magick caused it. Lost two of my pets last year- one was 1.5 yr old and another adopted 7 yr old who left on my bday morning.

So call it paranoia or over possessiveness - just made these sigils to get my wish fulfilled. I just want to get them charged and nothing else.

Thanks tho for helping. I plan to burn them after 3 hours or maybe tomorrow.
:pray:t2:

2 Likes

Thanks for providing more information. It will help people to know what their energy is being directed to.

4 Likes

No problem. Thanks for helping me

It’d be great if I get to know when it’s fully charged so that I can burn them

1 Like

srry im not really in a place where i could work that kind of magick i dont think, unless he wanted to be bound of course XD

1 Like

You need to put what you’re wanting or there’s no point in posting, really. You’ll have to do it at some point and you can’t PM anything but names.

2 Likes

Noted!

1 Like

Once I reach my 90 day mark, I will contribute.

3 Likes