Request Thread for Those Who Want to Practice Working for Others

Hi Meow, and thanks. Yes, I do want to be back with him.

I have been having a problem
With my middle back lately and I have this strong feeling that somebody is using some spiritual device to watch my very move. When I do strong invocation to the a demon, the pain in back will stop for few days and start again. I once woke up
With a mark on my forehead and it took three years to clears. If any one will be kind enough to do a divination for me and carry out scanning to find out what is going on. Thank you so much

2 Likes

Hi, i have trouble in love situation where my ex and i have broken up recently because of misunderstanding and trust issue. I want for us to reconcile and make her fall in love with me again hope you can help me thanks in advance

Iā€™ll pull some cards for you later?

I wanted to share something similar though. It started before I first called Buer. Sometimes I still a feel a weird tingly feeling by my right shoulder blade. I asked Lucifer about it once and he didnā€™t make it stop but said it was related to my magick and the spirits. So whenever it feels weird I assume thereā€™s a spirit lingering. It especially acts up in ritual with Buer, itā€™s pretty much his ā€œhiā€ to me.

After reading your post again, it seems we have opposite issues, my back acts up when there are spirits. It used to feel as though they were watching me and it was creepy. Regardless, Iā€™ll pull some cards later and hopefully we can see what itā€™s about.

1 Like

@DarkestKnight or @Mulberry does this thread fall within the 90 day rule?

1 Like

Yes. If you read the OP, no one can offer help if theyā€™re new.

Sorry @anon4083462, but you cannot participate as you have only been here 3 days, and we have a rule prohibiting new members from offering any service until they have been relatively active for 90 days. You can make your own request for help, but you cannot offer help to others.

1 Like

What about a returning member ?

The same rule applies. A new account sets you back to zero.

1 Like

Please refrain from private messaging about your request. As you can see, itā€™s against the rules of the thread.

3 Likes

This is a known problem with this account. I added a moderator to the PM to start a record of this. I have been made aware of it happening to others. Please add a moderator to the thread.

5 Likes

Wouldā€¦but I removed myself from the PM. It was just a link to this thread with ā€œhiā€ and I didnā€™t respond. I responded here.

4 Likes

@moderators please see the above few threads.

4 Likes

Scan: I think you might have someone vampirizing you (a vampire taking your energy) or a parasite entity. This is something I donā€™t have much experience with so thanks for requesting help, it was a new experience and I learned something! It also means though that beyond the cards, I donā€™t have much advice to give other than do some cleansing!!! You could also try calling it to banish it or calling it with the presence of another spirit you trust to have it dealt with. I just had one of my spirit friends eat my connection/thought/memory of it so I donā€™t have any problems as a result of this.

What I saw was basically the inside of a small cave with a few raised platform stones. There are two figures. One that is pretty stationary and hung over a platform rock and another that (Iā€™m pretty sure) sensed me and looked kinda creepyā€“the vampire or parasite. It was definitely interested in feasting on you.

Iā€™ve pulled a few cards for you.
The High Priestess, 9 Pentacles and 7 Pentacles, 2 Cups.
You need to do some cleansing and find some balance. Youā€™re going to find some peace and aloneness once you feel more confident in your power and can stand securely between whatever polarities are pulling on you. Do some cleansing (balancing of yourself and your energies) and find your sense of safety.
Do you have an ex that does magick? I only ask because the 2 of Cups. On the other hand, have you been inviting unwelcome spirits into your space? Take stock of the past, consider what you have done and what relationships (whether with someone who wanted to hurt you or with spirits by leaving doors open) youā€™ve made.

So that scan showed, to my complete surprise (because Iā€™m not familiar with this stuff), that there appears to be a spiritual problem. And the cards say to look back and find out where it may have begun as an (un)healthy relationship and that through cleansing and balance youā€™ll find your sense of safety again.

Best luck!

(Sorry for the edits, itā€™s late and I had typos.)

2 Likes

8 posts were split to a new topic: Ideas to get Visa renewed

Just wanted to post an update about this situation. My friend, whose things were stolen, just noticed that his paypal account had some weird activity on it. Then he noticed that there were some strange searches in his email search history, so someone has been going through it. Unfortunately, if he changes his email password or other passwords, it will just be updated on the unlocked phone that was stolen. He said he doesnā€™t have a way of disabling this. That means the thief has access to hundreds of passwords, and could potentially lock him out of his email account, or any other account they log into. Heā€™s worried about identity theft and a bunch of other problems that could arise from this. This is exactly what we feared might happen. If anyone thinks they can help us stop the thieves from taking this any further and bring the stolen things back, we would both be so grateful.

Could someone help channel king asmodaeus on my behalf? I had a ritual with him yesterday and I have just one more question?

Friendly reminder, this is a working thread, please donā€™t have general conversations or give advice in here.

Scroll to the top to see the rules for how this works.

If you have not done any work, or you are not making a request or following up on work you did for a request DO NOT post in this thread.

6 Likes

Hi I have been browsing this forum for some time i want to ask for help. I am in rltn witha girl i pick her up from her darkest time of life from the bottom of dipression and sucidal thoughts. I help her hain confidence i helped her at every situation even at the expense of my own. I leave my job interviews at some point beacuse she needed so much help at that time. But when things got right for her she threw me at sides and told me what i have done for her she never asked for that. When I needed the most she threw me at sides and move on with her life and living at her own term while I am suffering. My heart is filled with really hatered how can some one do wrong to some one who held her in her most difficult time. I really want to take revenge i tried working with sprits but not so help. If anyone can help me here I really appreciate that

1 Like

I donā€™t want to go into detail but I have an daemonic entity attachment that I canā€™t dissolve myself. I dont want to call on any demon lords because Iā€™m not experienced in that so I donā€™t feel safe. The LBRP doesnā€™t work on this being either before anyone suggests that as well. Please PM me if anyone can help me.

I wanted to thank you and @sanaRo for the help.

I really had a great trip and it was painless. I couldnā€™t thank you guys enough.

Getting the dental care done next month. And really grateful to you two :heart::heart::heart:

Have a request - Communication ritual, if anyone could do me a favor and get the communication between me and VD start again itā€™ll be great. No pressure tho.

Thnx and stay safe yā€™all.

3 Likes