Request Thread for Those Who Want to Practice Working for Others

I think that was amended.

4 Likes

Cool, thanks for setting me straight.

1 Like

Iā€™ve been trying to help a friend whose things were stolen a couple months ago from his car, but I have failed to help thus far. The window of the car was smashed when we left the car for about 5-10 minutes on a street that was by no means empty around dinner time. It was an incredibly unlikely theft. His laptop, phone, passport, and professional camera gear were taken. Itā€™s landed him in a pretty bad spot, as he is unable to work, lost extremely important things on his laptop and phone, and is worried about identity theft/the thieves using the information on his unlocked phone to further take advantage of him. Itā€™s not about money at this point. Heā€™s so stressed about it that his arms and legs are covered in excema. I think one of the obstacles to helping him has been his obsessive thoughts and fears about his stuff not coming back. I tried to do some work on this in order to make the other stuff I was doing more effective, but Iā€™m not getting results and it becomes more and more unlikely that his things will be found as time passes.

If anyone is willing to help with bringing his stolen things back to him, especially the passport, laptop, and phone with his data still intact (this is the most important thing), I would be so grateful. Iā€™ve tried everything I could as a beginner, but naturally it takes time to build the necessary skills.

2 Likes

@Derek_Sat :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: me too man i will do it tomorrow it will be friday and after is done i will let you know

1 Like

Iā€™d like to request help with a situation Iā€™m currently going through.
Me and this man were together back in 2008 for three months. He left me back then because he wasnā€™t happy with himself. He got married and divorced another woman.
Two years ago he looked me up because he says I was always on his mind throughout the years. He has an incurable disease and thinks he is dying. He wrote me an amazing letter telling me he will always love me and never leave me. Never hurt me intentionally. I accepted him back into my life and have been in heaven with him.
He moved in with me two years ago renting a room from the same landlady. He has his own room he says for his own space.
We are both long haul truckers.
We talked and talked about settling down. I quit my job to be with him at home. Within a few weeks he started working for the company I resigned from.
During that time he stayed away for three months, I received a change of address card in the mail for him. He said it was because he had to change his license to continue running the route he was on thru work.
He quit there after four months and came home yet again to me. Few weeks together, a road trip cross county and back and I was even more in love, even though I started doubting his wanting to stay. He changes his employment every three or four months always finding fault with it.
In September on my birthday he gave me a ring that he hinted at was a possible future marriage, but he didnā€™t want to marry me unless he could get his financial affairs in order so not to leave me with debt.

We jumped in together team driving in Sept. Within a week he didnā€™t want to be on the truck together with me, saying he couldnā€™t get sleep. He got his own truck and I felt abandoned yet again. He quit the company in Nov. I left in December.
He friended his ex-wife last month. In the beginning he had her blocked because he told me it was for his peace of mind.
All this uncertainty has built up in me and I wrote him a long email during one of my worst BPD manic episodes Iā€™ve ever had.
In that email I told him his actions didnā€™t match his words. Accused him of pursuing his ex. Attacked his intentions. Told him I felt like we were in a part time relationship and was feeling like he was leaving.
He lashed back, telling me I donā€™t understand him. That I accused him of being the cause of my unhappiness. He no longer wants to be in a relationship. He is old and emotionally and physically exhausted. That heā€™s too old to try again. I begged him to stay, I just wanted him to understand me. I promised to support him in the beginning, even if he was dying. He implied the same of me and my mental disease.
Heā€™s never seen my manic episodes.
He says he just canā€™t handle it anymore and only willing to stay friends, no more sex or romance. He said that I blamed him for my emotions.
There was one incident where I was getting out of my truck and I accidentally kicked my small dog out of the truck as I was stepping down.
I responded to the event by saying the dog got in my way and I didnā€™t mean to hurt him of kick him.
He took that event and held it in judgement by the rest of my actions.
He said that he saw the way I blamed the dog for getting in the way and he was worried that one day I would blame him for my insecurities, that was the deciding factor that he had to break it off permanently.
Back and forth. I plead to give me another chance and he says no.
I canā€™t get over him no matter what I do.
Heā€™s become warmer towards me in the last few weeks, said he wanted to just forget about the email and move forward. This weekend though, I found out heā€™s going to be spending the weekend visiting his grandkids, who happen to to live with his ex-wife, plus itā€™s her birthday.
Heā€™s doing everything he said heā€™d not do.

Iā€™m looking for help from others whoā€™d be willing to help us get back together as the lifelong partners and lovers we both were meant to be before all this happened.

Iā€™m not actually sure what Iā€™d ask for. Given that itā€™s 1 request per member I feel like a kid in a candy shop who is only allowed to pick 1 candy

1 Like

Thenā€¦make several, focussed requestsā€¦

2 Likes

Hey Iā€™m posting a Request.

Any help is welcome and appreciated. My grandma is feeling kinda sick in regard to her chest/heart area and if anyone can help or wants to it would be really appreciated. Iā€™ll be calling Raphael. We were at urgent care earlier, tomorrow the ER.

:green_heart::blue_heart::green_heart::blue_heart:Thanks a lot for any and all contributions. :green_heart::blue_heart::green_heart::blue_heart:

2 Likes

This is a terrific idea! I hope Iā€™m going about this the right wayā€¦

So, my husband and I have been separated but for the last 3 months weā€™ve been communicating more often and better, weā€™ve spent a lot more time together alone and with our kids. The entire family spent Christmas and New Years on vacation together and I really thought we had turned a corner. He was back to calling me his pet names for me and referring to me as his wife and not his ex. Everything has been evolving exactly as I had been working at it to be - or so I thought. There is a woman who keeps popping up. Iā€™ve hesitated doing any work against her because I wanted to focus positive energy on my marriage and family. I am just fed up with her presence and I feel as though every time things begin to improve she comes along and we take steps backward. I donā€™t know what more to do here.

Hi,

Anyone can contact Pendralion and Astarte? I just want to know is my petition or request received by them and is my petition or request will be fullfiled?

1. For Pendralion
    I had perform ritual for about 4 month ago, till now I donā€™t see any result. My petition/request to him is to help my financial problem like help me to get good job etc (anykind source of good income).
    I want to know is my petition/request received by him? If received why my petition/request not yet fullfilled? Any instruction from him?

2. For Astarte
    I had perform ritual for about 2 weeks ago, till now I donā€™t see any result. My petition/request to her is to bring life partner (lover/soulmate) into my life.
    I want to know is my petition/reguest received by her? If received by her does she willing to fullfill my request? Any instruction from her?

Thank you any help of this thread members to contact Pendralion and Astarte, so I can get answer and any instruction from them.
Hope this can improve my confidence and magickal skill.

1 Like

Just got doneā€¦

Iā€™ve added my energy to whatever Raphael is doing.

Inside a heart drawn out of liquid chalk is a reversed black candle to siphon, and suck out affliction and illness and burn it off, which is surrounded by salt and two black tourmalines.

Then, there is a green candle for healing.

(Each candle inscribed ā€œ@meowā€™s Gmaā€™s :heart:ā€)

At the points of the triangle three green tea lights. (All green candles enflamed with healing energy).

I was pulled to incorporate the Exiled Key.

The black candle is shooting out some of the energy of the sickness into the pentagram of the key.

While the key shoots more energy into the healing candle from the bottom circleā€¦

I called on Raphael, and apparently Michael wanted part as well.

Mentally I saw their hands adding to the pyramid of energy I built up within the triangle.

With that, it is done.

Peace, and blessings! :pray:

May she feel better and get past what currently afflicts her.

8 Likes

Thank you so much, means the world to me! If you ever want some help with something hit me up. Your Exiled Key (an entire ritual set up really) looks beautiful. Strange Michael wanted to be thereā€¦Iā€™ve been feeling his energy. Thanks!!!

2 Likes

Hi. Iā€™m posting a request.

I recently tried evoking Duke Dantalion several times;but, on all tries I did not feel his presence. Although I had faith in my clairvoyance capabilities, I guess they have faded.

Can anybody tell me if he was present for said evocation, and his advice on what I could do to better interact with him?

Hello @Sabrix,
Dantalion has asked me to share an update with you.

Deck: Tarot of Pagan Cats
The cards on the woman are Hermit Reversed, Lovers Reversed, and Wheel Reversed.
The cards on the man are King of Wands and Page of Cups Reversed.
The card on the children/you is Ace of Wands.

She feels withdrawn, not just shunned by others but made to feel inappropriately alone and left, or even taken away from others. Her strong relationships have turned around and her ā€œWheel of Fortuneā€ stagnates. Progress falters. Feelings of being unable to move forward or away. King of Wands and Page of Cups Rx show that he may be a person who wants to feel prideful and powerful, who seeks out attention and glamour despite being not-the-best person. He should be happy for what heā€™s had because itā€™s coming to an end. Innocence is ending, time to pay up. Ace of Wands is a lovely omen, new opportunities and new time for you and your children.

Furcalor has just chimed in as well.
Deck: Smith-Waite
7 of Wands Reversed, Queen of Swords Reversed, 2 of Cups Reversed. Even when they struggle to win and feel as though they have high ground, ā€œfateā€ will make them stumble and fall through the ground. There will be no winning on their side. Queen of Swords is an air card, showing mental strength and representing Libra. Thereā€™s not going to be ā€œjustnessā€ for him, heā€™s going to lose no matter what. His chances have been swept away. And 2 of Cups reversed, similar to the Lovers Rx on Dantalionā€™s side, relationships becoming a mess, losing love of others, losing love from others, (emotional) despair.

This is how the ritual seems to currently be progressing, the cards both showed were similar in nature about the outcome. Hope youā€™re doing well!

1 Like

I was gonna post an update to you later tonight so thanks for telling me this now!

My kids have reported that the dad and girlfriend are fighting a lot more than usual and actually screaming at each other now. He also started insulting me via text today. Heā€™s badmouthing me all the time in front of the gf and sheā€™s getting pissed at him talking about me so much.

You said "he may be a person who wants to feel prideful and powerful, who seeks out attention and glamour despite being not-the-best person*. That is absolutely correct with him. He yells, screams, and bullies those who he perceives as weaker than him already (usually the women in his life and the children).

Thank you and thanks to Dantalion and thanks to Furcalor!! I hope they continue to affect these two so that my kids can be safe and happy with me and my husband. I just want him and her to lose their minds and be deemed unstable and unfit.

If thereā€™s anything I can do on my end to assist or help/honor Dantalion and Furcalor in this work, Iā€™m willing to do it.

I will continue to update you as I see more anger and fights between those two. I really appreciate you doing this intense work for a stranger and her kids.

3 Likes

Just a quick heads up, @Akhtyahussein, that Derek_Sat was suspended for two weeks for throwing a tantrum in this thread when you didnā€™t rely to him fast enough, so he will not be able to respond with any feedback for you.

7 Likes

Hi, if you need information from me I can provide it including name, birth date, and picture.

@DarkestKnight :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: oh my God, thanks for the update. Well people have to understand that apart from magic we have real issues in our lives we have to attend.

6 Likes

Hi - I wondered if anyone could help me. I was with a guy for 7 years. We bought a house together and everything was great. Then in 2020, a very traumatic event happened, and my mental health spiralled. I lost interest in all the stuff I used to do and neglected my boyfriend and the house. In July last year, he told me he wanted to break up. I left, but this is not what I wanted. He has someone else now, and in a nutshell, I want her to be gone. Donā€™t judge - Iā€™ve been hurt enough throughout my life, and Iā€™m tired of being hurt. I just want to be happy and live a normal life. Many thanks in advance.

Iā€™m not offering to help, but you may want to clarify if you just want her gone or if you want to be with him.

1 Like