Request Thread for Those Who Want to Practice Working for Others

I have been trying for 6 months. I’ve tried evoking spirits like how lady eva says. I’ve tried doing the ea sigil method. You guys say that the spirits show up but they don’t do what I ask. Eg asking for money, love spells, health spells ect.

Can you help me?

@Sabrix ,
I did the work yesterday, sorry I’m late to update but it’s done!

Dantalion & Furcalor.

I wrote out a long ‘petition’ thing so you can see what was said, although there was more to the ritual that that. Unfortunately I’m not as skilled as some others at taking pictures of things on fire so… that’s why you don’t see much here. Dantalion and Furcalor though are happy to help you out with your situation.

Let me know if you have questions. Keep us updated if things change, and hopefully they do rather quickly!!

8 Likes

Thank you so much for doing this! I really appreciate it.

1 Like

Thanks a lot! I’m so grateful for your work

Hi, would you be interested in an evocation to bind a man I have been seeing? I was thinking with Sitri.

So ive sought out information through scrying and divination, and she seemed to be under some protection from something, it seems most likely celestial or divine/angelic in nature, however im not exactly sure quite yet, there doest seem to be a spirit there though, just a shielding.
I’ve summoned the powers of darkness to penetrate and cloud that shield, and worked a rune of kenaz to shine its light to reveal her lies, with the idea of exposing her true nature to the people shes using etc. kenaz should also keep the powers themselves from causing undue harm to the area, without destroying them either.

next im using some charnel whispers to drain her life energy, and curse her with the death essence for a variety of negative effects, such as withering and fear, to wear her down spiritually and emotionally, at the same time her social circle is being unraveled due to the revealing of her nature, ill keep this up for about a week or so, not sure exactly how long it would take since i havnt tried this remotely at quite this range before, but im experimenting with some bilocation to get near and then use them instead, which has been interesting
as a post note im extremely high as i update this, which sometimes has amazingly boosting effects and sometimes makes everything go poof, but in this case it feels like its helping most likely, at least my scrying vision is clearer for once XD

3 Likes

hmm binding with sitri? sounds kinky tbh
i havnt worked with them yet but ill do some research and check back

3 Likes

Great! Thanks! Of course, if you feel a different demon would be appropriate, I am open to suggestions.

I am sooo so grateful for everything you are doing ! this truely means so much to me :sob:

finally she’s going down ! hope he kicks her out asap! and plz let him be disgusted with her physically + emotionally . and never speak to her again. take her down so she wont be able to do anything to him anymore or manipulate him. like their connection is severed and no way back ever. they are done with each other

I wish everyone a good day.
I’m in pain of love. That’s why I don’t have anything to do with it. Is there anyone who can bring me back my ex? Live without himI’m in pain of love. That’s why I don’t have anything to do with it. Is there anyone who can bring me back my ex? I can’t live without him. :pleading_face: Please turn him around to me. I can send pictures of him and me to the person who can help. If I need a photo and a name, I can throw it here:(

For how long you have been separated and why?

1 Like

Eleborate only than someone experienced here can help you if they felt it

2 Likes

We’ve been separated for three months. We were seeing each other regularly for the first month. We’ve been in touch for the last few days, but it’s because of my coercion. She doesn’t want a relationship. He’s stubborn. We were lovers for three years. He said he didn’t want me in his life anymore. That’s hurtful. I’ve tried everything for him.

1 Like

Can someone please do a spell to manifest into my life a very attractive bisexual girlfriend who would also be down to bring in other hot women into the relationship for threesomes and more?

Hello guys

I have a request for healing for me

My wisdom tooth area is swollen and I have been facing this issue for 7 yrs. I will get the tooth extracted but have an important trip on 28th and it’s 25th. It’s hurts a lot while I try to sleep and if anyone could help with quick healing it’ll be great.

I thank you in advance. Really amazing a thought behind this thread.

My initials are S N . :pray:t2:

2 Likes

Would appreciate if somebody will do a spell for me to attract more sexual encounters with Beautiful women. I have a particular woman in mind that I’d love to be obsessed with me similar to the Sargatanas thread but open to attracting other opportunities. Thanks in advance for your time and help.

1 Like

Will get to work on it as soon as I am back home. Did a brief scan and I think that all I can do for now is soothing the root canal as a “quick fix” for your trip but you really need to let that bad boy go asap :slight_smile: Will report back as soon as I can.

6 Likes

Hi, @S_T_N :slight_smile:

I’ve carved your username and your initials into a tealight and annointed it with a mixture of clove oil, clove powder and calendula petals to soothe the infection and to tone down the pain impulses from your root canal.

I’ve used a piece from a seashell as a link to your wisdom tooth and placed it into charged saltwater. I will leave it in there until saturday to support the desinfection of the area around the tooth:

I’ve also burned a mixture of frankincense, styrax, myrrh and dragons blood (styrax has been used in islamic medicine as a dental restorative material. I’ve picked frankincense for overall oral health support, myrrh as antiseptic and dragons blood as energetic carrier):

I wish you a safe trip and I hope that you’ll get rid of that wisdom tooth soon :slight_smile:
(P.S: I was careful with energetic impulses towards your nerves because I don’t want to knock out your trigeminal nerve altogether. I used a bit of energetic working here but not too much since I don’t want your face to feel numb on one side :sweat_smile: )

7 Likes

Thank you so much :pray:t2::pray:t2::pray:t2::pray:t2::pray:t2:

1 Like

My mother has been ill for about a few week and her illness is getting worse rather than better. i’m worried . If there is someone who wants to do something, I can send her name and surname in pm.