Request Thread for Those Who Want to Practice Working for Others

Thank you very much for your interest. I will remember 4 great angels for you and ask them to bless you. I wish you a year when your health problems are over and your income is multiplied…:sparkler::sparkler:

1 Like

I understand everything, only when you are in trouble you don’t think too much about important things. I want to apologize to everyone for not following the rules. I will put here what I would like to ask her.

Opening senses, help against parasites.I want to ask her if Samael sent succubus? Are dragons connected to me in some way? Why do I feel immortal?

Thanks fam :milky_way:
Feel free to send your feedback (or questions related to the working) on here, if you feel comfortable with it :slight_smile: I wish you all the best on your new journey towards experiencing your self expression and getting to know your true voice.

2 Likes

If anyone could help me out with an love/communication spell it would be greatly appreciated. The dude’s name is Alex B. He is not much of a communicator and I would like to change that. I know this isn’t as important as some of the requests on here, but I have tried quite a bit and I am tired of being alone. Thanks.

Thank you @DarkestKnight and @Mulberry for this initiative.

I have been lurking on this forum since a long time, and have gleaned a lot of information from it… some of which I am practising, some of which I am taking slowly because I am cautious of the occult in general. Overall, I consider myself still a student in the occult.

However, a recent problem has surfaced in my life - which needs some serious intervention - a kind of magick I am not sure I’d be able to do myself - at this stage in my journey at least.

The problem is this.

I have an aunt that lives at home with the rest of my family. She’s unmarried and is 74 years of age. She has had type 2 diabetes mellitus since the last 20 years and alongside that has been suffering with liver cirrhosis, stage 4 CKD (chronic kidney disease - she undergoes 3 hemodialyses sessions a week), parkinsonism, anaemia, amidst a LOT of other ailments.

Needless to say, her time on Earth is at an end. But regardless, there are no clear symptoms that her life is about to end anytime soon, she just keeps suffering from multiple medical causes, and everytime we take her to the nursing home, and the medical bills keep ramping up - and taking care of her takes a huge toll on my mind.

Medical expenses are huge. And our family savings are running out… we cannot keep paying her medical bills like this. Apart from this, I am unemployed and am trying my best to land a job - something that has been interrupted by the concerns of her staying at home — constantly worrying if something will happen to her for which I’ll have to take her to the nursing home again.

What I wan… no, NEED from a magic working is this -

That she passes away. Fast.

However, I have no hatred against her. So I do not want to “ruin” her or make her suffer.
I just know that her time on Earth has ALREADY come - and all that she is doing by staying alive - is suffering herself - and making us all suffer — by constantly taking care of a person we KNOW is dying already — alongside the enormous medical expenses that is taking a financial toll on my family.

I specifically want her to die from a quick acute FATAL HEART STROKE.
Mind you, if the heart stroke is not fatal, it could result in further paralysis of her body - which will result in her still living - BUT with the problem of even ADDED medical expenses to cover for a paralysed patient.Alongside all the mental toll it takes on a family to keep a paralysed member at home …

I do NOT want her to be paralysed from a mild stroke. I want her to die from a fatal stroke

Euthanasia is illegal. Else with her own consent we could have euthanised her. But that is not an option.

Hence I am hopefully looking to magick to save my life - and ease the financial burdens of my family.

Because if she doesn’t die soon, my family’s ENTIRE savings will be used up on her - and that is a nightmarish situation I am loathe to imagine.

If any of you here think you can do EXACTLY what my situation asks to be done - please, help me. I will consider you and your magick as something that potentially saved my life

Thank you.

1 Like

Why does she continue dialysis if she wants to go?

In fact, she was the one to proactively suggest that dialysis be stopped. However, stopping dialysis would result in a medical condition called Uremia that is, build up of wastes and fluid toxins in the body.

That would result in a slow painful death - where she would experience memory problems, confusion, lots of pain throughout her being. In short, it would be a messy and painful death.

There is an immense social stigma attached to stopping dialysis - as in, we would be branded as people who wilfully stopped caring for her - not only would that brand my parents in a bad light (which I do not want) but it would also show that our family was responsible for her having a messy death, which we do not want to happen. In the absolute worst case, it could lead to some legal anxiety

She herself realises that I am at my wit’s end regarding her unclear future - and as I said - told me to stop her dialysis. But she said that out of concern for us, while I saw fear in her eyes regarding the pain she would go through in that type of death.
She told me she would opt for euthanasia if it was legal - but it is not - and there is no medically approved way we can give her a painless clean death.
So there is nothing we can do but cross our fingers and hope everything turns out for the best

We do love her ourselves- and do not want her to have a messy death. Nor do we want her last moments to be of fear, paranoia, confusion, bodily pain and endless suffering.

I want a clean, quick, painless death for her. Without future repercussions.

In fact, it would be ideal if she peacefully died in her sleep.

Thanks for replying.

3 Likes

Hello please can someone get a kind willing spirit to teach me how to do magick? In particular evocation and actually having successful spells!

I follow the instructions on several book and tutorials but I can never get and evocation to happen nor can I get spells to work!

I would really like to have successful evocations and successful spells.

Thanks you in advance.

I am hoping someone can help me with my self esteem/self concept. I know I can be unstoppable in all areas of my life but not until I see myself in the most positive, sparking, amazing, confident light. I want to be thought of as the most confident, secure and non reactive person I can be that never lets the other people’s actions or lack thereof, break them. Everyone would see me as the most beautiful inside and out, important, chosen, powerful and prioritized girl in their world. If anyone or any spirit could help literally change how I see myself, I would be so grateful.

@warsaw you still need to give us more details about yourself in your introduction post. Please answer the questions I asked you here

I’ve got some healing work for someone. My mom has been having allergy issues that has been causing her to cough non stop. If someone wants to help my family will be very grateful.

1 Like

hello… i am new here

Welcome @gideon771 It is a rule of this forum for all new members to properly introduce themselves, so PLEASE CLICK ON THE IMAGE BELOW and tell us about yourself and any experience you may have in magick, such as what you practice, how long you have practiced, areas of interest, etc:

intro3

Hi can you tell me why my post get removed bcz i need the person last name for a legal issue

Because you also opened your own thread asking the same thing so it was a duplicate post.

3 Likes

mb

This is a great initiative, @DarkestKnight and @Mulberry !

Skimmed… will follow and see if/where i can help, as apropriate.

1 Like

Hey all,i am told by two users that i have death type entity who want to speak with me through black obsidian mirror,but i dont have that one.Does anyone want to try speaking with this entity,i will understand if no one want to do that.

Have been off from the forum for sometime now because of personal reasons. Let me start by wishing everyone happy new year my brothers and sisters. Thanks for faith and struggle out there. let’s keep moving one step further.

I don’t have much to explain and talk right now. But only one thing I need help with is. Just having enough money for paying my rent and water bills. Also money for paying school fees for my sister’s. Someone help me out and perform powerful demonic ritual or whatever ritual just make enough money flow around to be able to do those things above. Thanks bye

2 Likes

Hello,

I was wondering if anyone can help me. I will be very grateful .

The caster I seeked has recasted the break up spell many times by working with Abaddon for the past 6 month. However they are still together. I am still in no contact with him. A love binding for him and I was done too but I was told manifestation is delayed until they break up.

Would anyone be able to communicate with Abaddon directly to ask him why exactly it hasnt manifested yet? When it will? If any specific ritual is needed ?

Thank you so much in advance