Request Thread for Those Who Want to Practice Working for Others

Hi can you help me

I have a lower back injury. Some of my muscles are so tight that they donā€™t move voluntarily anymore. It makes me walk funny and get tired quickly, but there is no pain. Iā€™ve seen a doctor and Iā€™ve done physiotherapy. Thereā€™s not much left to do from a mundane perspective.

If anyone would be willing to give this issue a go, Iā€™d be very grateful!

1 Like

Hello, could anyone help me with love issue please? My husband is currently living with another woman. Despite the long separation, I still consider him the love of my life. Some magic has already been done in this regard, but without success. Thank you.

1 Like

Hello. I need help with parasite/curse removal. Iā€™ve been feeling weird lately, not sick just weird, so I took a break from school and doing magick. A lot of bad luck has been happening, like poverty, expecting for something good to happen (like work oppunity for my mum) doesnā€™t happen at all, it never works outā€¦ it affects us all. Iā€™m sick of it. Thereā€™s more to that but that is bothering me the most. I would appreciate it if someone helped <333

1 Like

Maybe it isnā€™t meant to happen/ The caster was a scammer/didnā€™t do the ritual correctly.

Hi, some people have been attacking my father spirituality using black magic just because he is more hardworking than them, now he is not feeling well. Could someone assist by evoking any baneful entity to strike all those involve, reverse what ever they have done and make them pay for what they have done. Thanks in advance.

You cannot just expect an entity to do everything + they can refuse to do so, keep that in mind. Those who practise magick know that.

1 Like

5 Likes

Please donā€™t single-out specific members. If you have a request, put it here.

2 Likes

Marbas came readily for this when I called to confirm his willingness. Kindly keep me updated.

7 Likes

I was wanting to call opfaal for something else but wanted to work on your request as well.

I was lead to draw the sigil on a piece of river birch bark I obtained recently.

Birch is associated with the rune Berkano

Opfaal accepted the charge(s) but I gotta feeling like thereā€™s more going on, and your situation may be a bit complicated (or at least that youā€™ve got other things in the mix) but I couldnā€™t get a clear read about it.

It was requested that I add my Channeled rune sigil/stave to the equation, and I obliged. (Likely related to the other parts of your situation)

With that, it is done.

6 Likes

Greetings one and all, itā€™s been awhile since I checked in. Had a rough finish to last year with a car accident back in October, no major injuries but the minor ones Iā€™ve been dealing with have left me in a lot of pain, and I was dealing with chronic pain issues before that.

To keep it succinct, I was advised last time I tried contacting a spirit for guidance I was in need of healing. (Long story short, tried contacting Orobas awhile ago even before the accident and was flat out told ā€˜you need healing, I specialize in redirecting fate, seek a healer.ā€™ in so many words) Iā€™m looking for someone who could work healing for rejuvenation/regeneration of joints and connective tissue.

Thank you, and have a good weekend.

2 Likes

How do you know they used black magic against him?

Is he sick or just stressed out?

Thank you so much! I didnā€™t expect you to be drawn to do it. <3

1 Like

Thank you so much! I will definitely keep you posted. I appreciate it!

1 Like

He is very sick and the doctors have made many checks but they said nothing is wrong with him. He saw a lock with some red cloth and items tied together on his corridor. And more he over head some 3 women and a man saying they will kill him. He is said he is feeling so much pains in his organs. The doctors checked everything including his heart but they said nothing is wrong with his heart, but I see him weakening as each day passes.

Peace and love. Thanks so much brother norse900. I love you brother. Iā€™ll appreciate this deep inside my heart. Live long.

3 Likes

@ophidian-shard I had some success with healing the periphal nerves of two fingers of a person who wasnā€™t able to play his guitar anymore because of an accident (the surgery after the accident left his fingers numb). Also Buer did a lovely job on my rotator cuff injury. If youā€™d like I would combine my energy working with a petition to Buer. I would get to the work after youā€™ve given your permission :slight_smile:

1 Like

That sounds wonderful. You certainly have it. Thank you.

1 Like

Alright :slight_smile: I am already preparing my working materials. I will use a really really really long candle and because this massive unit needs to burn down completely I will start the practical work tomorrow in the morning (Iā€™m located in Middle Europe and its already early evening here. The candle will probably burn the entire day and I need to check on it every once in a while :slight_smile: )

I will update you tomorrow with a picture of the setup and what I did so far :stethoscope:

2 Likes