Introduce Yourself To Members Of The Forum 2.0

Your magick name: Kinghuman

Kinds of magick you like: Not sure, just looking to meet gods.

Current ambitions: get help of the gods

Current struggles: figuring out how to get help of the gods

Welcome @kinghuman

Where are you from?

Do you have any practical experience in magick?

If so, what do you practice, and how long have you practiced?

Hi I’m Rode, I’m from Argentina. I have been practicing magic for 2 years. I read the Tarot, I practice Elemental Magic, Planetary Magic, I practice magic with the Goetia as well. I come to this forum to learn and share information with other members.

1 Like

Hi, my name is Axaraa/Allan, otherwise known by my pen name A. E. Wolfshadow. I’m from USA. My magickal name is Abraxa/Axarus. I am Non-binary but I use female names and pronouns to make it easier which is what I prefer even though I’m pretty gender fluid and in reality I’m probably beyond gender all together. I don’t care what pronouns or name you call me since I use both interchangeably.

I have been a practicing witch and grey magician since my early teens (I’m 32 now,) and I first started working with the demons of the Goetia since that age.

I’ve always been very eclectic in my magic, I don’t really conform to ‘magickal norms’ either lol. And my philosophy I’ve had in my magick since I was a teenager comes from Bruce Lee and ancient ninja philosophy of “Take only what is useful.”

So I have studied in the course of my life basically all of the magickal religious and mystical systems of the world and fuse what I personally need and feel resonance with.

In my life I’ve studied Satanism, Sithism (that is using and studying the philosophy of the fictional Sith from Star Wars for a psionic based magick system), regular psionics, Zen Buddhism and other eastern system like Tao, Yoga, spiritual Ninjutsu, Hermetic and Golden Dawn system/some of Thelema, Druidism, shamanism, wicca/RHP paganism as well as dark and grey Paganism, Voodoo (I use the BALG Voodoo system with additions,) mystical Christianity and Gnosticism, and since I have been doing BALG courses heavily for several years now those practices have included the black magick BALG teaches for evocation, divination, and soul travel, and I have recently dived into the BALG Norse Viking Magick course and really I’ve dived pretty deep already.

And really anything else that works.

I’m also a member of Temple of Ascending Flame and I am working for initiation.

I am currently as of this writing doing a multitude of things, especially the Viking magick Pathworking and workings related to Asenath Mason/TOAF.

I am working on making soul travel more visceral. I am studying Robert Bruce’s works and trying to combine it with the Soul travel course. I can see and hear but it still feels like imagination rather than a real separation of the bodies. I am trying to break the glass ceiling in this matter, as well as evoke to physical appearance a spirit in the full transfigured crossroads state where the spirit is real to my senses.

I’ve done several consultations with EA and I have been pathworking the majority of the content on BALG by myself, he suggested that I join the forum so here I am!

(BTW I have a black pyramid :wink:)

My name is warsaw and I would like to explore working with angels and demons. My current ambitions are to summon my first spirit and these are my struggles

@warsaw you need to give us a bit more info than this. How long have you been practicing for? Do you have any practical experience with magick, and if so…what systems/books have you worked with?

1 Like

Hello. My name is Bri and I have been practicing Wicca on and off for about a decade now (nothing specific, I would always do rituals and work with gods that I felt drawn to at the time). As of late I have been very interested in works related to the inner self and subconscious mind, such as practices by Neville Goddard, Joseph Murphy, Florence Scovel Shinn etc. But I have recently started to incorporate magick into my practice again, and am currently using the techniques in NAP as a gateway back into the occult.

At the moment my amibition is to manifest love, and I am struggling to do so (I believe) because of past attachments. I am looking for further guidance in this area and wish to discover an appropriate entity that can help me through such a path.

Hi! I’m Alyana and I am very interested in black magick. I’m from the Philippines and sorry if my english is bad. I want to evoke spirits and learn from them. Do you guys know an easier way to do it? because I am poor and can’t afford the things needed in ritual and even if I have money, my family will found out and will be angry at me. But if there’s none, then I’ll just wait till I am at my right age to work so I can buy the things needed. I have a problem in my eye. I see double and I want it to be fixed. I want to become powerful and be able to do whatever I want. I’m also interested in soul traveling and want to learn more about it. I’m tired of my family deciding what to do in my life.

Welcome @shady

Do you have any practical experience in magick, or are you starting completely from the beginning?

Type “evocation guide” into the search bar, and click on the 4th option that comes up.

1 Like

Howdy, I’m Bea. Nice to meet y’all.
I’ve been practicing some form of witchery for the past ten years or so, and have always been interested in the demonic, but never really took the plunge. Since the last two-ish years have just been an absolute gut-punch in regards to… ya know… the everything? I figured now is a good time to try, maybe better my whole situation in the process.
I especially like candle spells and container spells. I know that I need to work on my meditation game, the whole ability to completely focus with no wandering mind eludes me (for now).

So yeah. Have a good one :slight_smile:

Welcome @midwitchbea

Where are you from?

Do you have experience in any specific systems or traditions?

Thank you :slight_smile:
I’m from the US, in the Midwest.
I don’t necessarily have experience in specific systems or traditions, no. My “style”, I guess, is read and research a lot, and use what resonates with me personally. I have found that personalizing things to myself or to the situation in question gets better results than following rituals to the letter. Kind of like cooking? Use a recipe as the base, but add your own flair based on what you think/know would improve it.

1 Like

So you work more intuitively?

Thank you for elucidating more, and again, welcome to the BALG forum :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yeah! Intuitively. I also physically write down, like, EVERYTHING to help me retain when I’m researching something in particular. I don’t even want to know how much I’ve spent on fancy notebooks and pens over the years lol.

Thank you again :slight_smile: I look forward to learning lots here!!!

1 Like

Hello, I am Michael. I am a Satanist and have been on the left hand path for many years but never really started to empower myself due to life’s struggles but recently found this website a few months ago and have been lurking without making an account.

I recently purchased Magickal Cashbook and Magickal Riches from Damon Brand at GOM. Started doing Nitika cashbook spell and it worked once and the other times didn’t. Will try the Magickal Riches rituals as well soon. Also planning to purchase: The Magick of Angels and Demons: Practical Rituals for The Union of Power to try as well to start and perfect my beginner magick and bring changes to my life.

My ambitions and goals are to be able to bring about changes to my life and talk to my spirit companions.

Struggles are trying to actually be able to meditate for a long period of time without hurting my back and being impatient as I have adhd which makes me can’t sit cross legged for long periods of time and to be able to clear my mind as it is always racing so I have trouble listening to spirits when they try to communicate.

My only strength at the moment is my clairsentience and I can feel energy and anything related to physical sensations with spirits strongly. Thank you for reading.

Hello, Im Yui, 20 yrs old.
Ive always been interested into the occult and the left hand path but only started researching it last year.
This is the first forum i stumbled upon in terms of occult things and prefer it over the others, so i joined.

Welcome @Iamy8r3h

Where are you from?

Do you have any practical experience in magick?

if you do, what do you practice?

If not, what areas are you interested in learning?

Im from europe.

Not intermediate but i do have some experience with manifesting things and doing a summoning which i didn’t do really well (will be making a post on that).

There is alot of things that i want to practice especially psionics but lately i have been too busy with work and studying.

Im open minded and interested in learning about alot of religious practices but for now im most interested in demonology / demonolatry.

Do you mean Law of Attraction type of stuff?

Yes LOA and assumption, i do have experience with LOA and its my first form of magick.

1 Like