Request Thread for Those Who Want to Practice Working for Others

Hello please can someone get a kind willing spirit to teach me how to do magick? In particular evocation and actually having successful spells!

I follow the instructions on several book and tutorials but I can never get and evocation to happen nor can I get spells to work!

I would really like to have successful evocations and successful spells.

Thanks you in advance.

I am hoping someone can help me with my self esteem/self concept. I know I can be unstoppable in all areas of my life but not until I see myself in the most positive, sparking, amazing, confident light. I want to be thought of as the most confident, secure and non reactive person I can be that never lets the other people’s actions or lack thereof, break them. Everyone would see me as the most beautiful inside and out, important, chosen, powerful and prioritized girl in their world. If anyone or any spirit could help literally change how I see myself, I would be so grateful.

@warsaw you still need to give us more details about yourself in your introduction post. Please answer the questions I asked you here

I’ve got some healing work for someone. My mom has been having allergy issues that has been causing her to cough non stop. If someone wants to help my family will be very grateful.

1 Like

hello… i am new here

Welcome @gideon771 It is a rule of this forum for all new members to properly introduce themselves, so PLEASE CLICK ON THE IMAGE BELOW and tell us about yourself and any experience you may have in magick, such as what you practice, how long you have practiced, areas of interest, etc:

intro3

Hi can you tell me why my post get removed bcz i need the person last name for a legal issue

Because you also opened your own thread asking the same thing so it was a duplicate post.

3 Likes

mb

This is a great initiative, @DarkestKnight and @Mulberry !

Skimmed… will follow and see if/where i can help, as apropriate.

1 Like

Hey all,i am told by two users that i have death type entity who want to speak with me through black obsidian mirror,but i dont have that one.Does anyone want to try speaking with this entity,i will understand if no one want to do that.

Have been off from the forum for sometime now because of personal reasons. Let me start by wishing everyone happy new year my brothers and sisters. Thanks for faith and struggle out there. let’s keep moving one step further.

I don’t have much to explain and talk right now. But only one thing I need help with is. Just having enough money for paying my rent and water bills. Also money for paying school fees for my sister’s. Someone help me out and perform powerful demonic ritual or whatever ritual just make enough money flow around to be able to do those things above. Thanks bye

2 Likes

Hello,

I was wondering if anyone can help me. I will be very grateful .

The caster I seeked has recasted the break up spell many times by working with Abaddon for the past 6 month. However they are still together. I am still in no contact with him. A love binding for him and I was done too but I was told manifestation is delayed until they break up.

Would anyone be able to communicate with Abaddon directly to ask him why exactly it hasnt manifested yet? When it will? If any specific ritual is needed ?

Thank you so much in advance

Hi can you help me

I have a lower back injury. Some of my muscles are so tight that they don’t move voluntarily anymore. It makes me walk funny and get tired quickly, but there is no pain. I’ve seen a doctor and I’ve done physiotherapy. There’s not much left to do from a mundane perspective.

If anyone would be willing to give this issue a go, I’d be very grateful!

1 Like

Hello, could anyone help me with love issue please? My husband is currently living with another woman. Despite the long separation, I still consider him the love of my life. Some magic has already been done in this regard, but without success. Thank you.

1 Like

Hello. I need help with parasite/curse removal. I’ve been feeling weird lately, not sick just weird, so I took a break from school and doing magick. A lot of bad luck has been happening, like poverty, expecting for something good to happen (like work oppunity for my mum) doesn’t happen at all, it never works out… it affects us all. I’m sick of it. There’s more to that but that is bothering me the most. I would appreciate it if someone helped <333

1 Like

Maybe it isn’t meant to happen/ The caster was a scammer/didn’t do the ritual correctly.

Hi, some people have been attacking my father spirituality using black magic just because he is more hardworking than them, now he is not feeling well. Could someone assist by evoking any baneful entity to strike all those involve, reverse what ever they have done and make them pay for what they have done. Thanks in advance.

You cannot just expect an entity to do everything + they can refuse to do so, keep that in mind. Those who practise magick know that.

1 Like