Request Thread for Those Who Want to Practice Working for Others

Just that there is no misunderstanding:
I didn’t look into cards for you. I have never done readings on animals and I also don’t know how to interpret cards for them. It’s also nothing I would want to try to be honest.
What I said was just my thoughts about the situation.
You said she had to moved a lot etc - I think that’s the answer. She experienced that the people around her left her alone again. Food and sleep is important for her so she probably doesn’t want to share that as long as she doesn’t feel comfortable enough and gets the feeling that she stays with you and can start to trust that. :slight_smile: I think it’s also hard for cats to build a relationship and lose it again so as long as she might think you will go as well at some point, she won’t start to build something again that she might lose soon. I think it needs time and trust :slight_smile:

1 Like

what about my love life with Piotr? Why he left me and when he will be back? Thank you

I am getting that what is important in this connection, is to let go of the past and look into the future.
As long as you are looking back, there will be no progress. Silence leads nowhere in the longrun. Something about this is not fair. It seems like someone needed the other in this relationship but that’s not longer the case.

I am seeing you full of hope. You want to heal this connection and reconcilation.
He gave you the feeling of stabilty and he also seems to be an authoritarian person in your eyes.
For him it seems that he worked hard on something and it brought some success. It seems like his focus is on that now.
He knows that you are a courages person, sometimes maybe a little daring. It’s possible that he misses something that he mighe feel he needs in a relationship.

I am getting that there was conflict in the past - also in situations where you should have had supported each other. You didn’t really want to see the truth and didn’t work on your problems.
Right now it seems like it feels as if you put a lot of work into this relationship but you never really got something back for it - could be only on his or on both sides. That’s why he focuses on other things and wants to see results and success.
It seems like it’s not possible to rebuild this connection as long as you (both) don’t work on a lot of things you might don’t want to see. You are not helpless, you can create your own freedom and build something to be stable enough to work trough everything you want to change - you might already know what that is but don’t want to look at.
Right now, it looks to me, like you will realize at some point that this relationship doesn’t work anymore - at least not the way it was.
But I also know, that that’s probably not what you want to hear right now. So what I also see is, that it seems to me a little like you don’t really like to go on an “adventure” - like try new stuff or leave your comfort zone. But I seems that he wants that. So that might be a start - to realize what both of you need for a happy relationship and what you can give each other - and what not. And if that’s still compatable.
Don’t sit and wait for him, try to do something good for yourself and make new experiences. Seems like he has to be able to see that things have changed at some point to consider his desicions again.

I also pulled an oracle card for you:
“Unrequitted Love. There’s not enough attraction and chemestry to keep this relationship going.”

1 Like

So, the story is that I can’t communicate or feel spirits or energy at all. I have performed many spells in the past few years, and 95% of them worked. However, I am not able to move to the next level. I am not lazy; I meditate daily; it’s a part of my routine.

Recently, I got a deal to purchase a Custom Conjuring - Bound Djinn to a Necklace, a Marid Oracle Djinn Living Entity Companion, Spirit Vessel Necklace, and a Female Wish-Granting Djinn Living Entity Companion, Spirit Vessel Necklace. I have these three items, and I meditate and communicate with the spirits daily. However, as I mentioned, I can’t feel any energy, and I wonder if there is someone who can help with reading the vessels or sensing one vessel’s energy if I provide a picture. I want to make sure I didn’t get scammed.

I am also open to any suggestions on how to open myself up to feeling the energy. I have read many books, meditate regularly, and have a vivid imagination. I can imagine pictures and smells perfectly.

3 posts were split to a new topic: Side conversation

Could someone do a rite for me? I’m unable to do it myself.

May I ask for a ritual of empowerment to boost the development of my astral senses?

I’ve been working with Belial for a while and my next step is to evoke him but only when my astral senses are ready according to him (figured via pendulum) in which he says I’m still not ready and I agree.

It’s fun because when I call him or whoever spirit I need to I know they hear me and with mutual respect I ask and they deliver, but I feel no presence, energies, images, thoughts or subtle changes in the room.

I managed to establish a “You are welcome to come into my dreams to communicate with me if there’s something to talk about” and it works, but it’s not the optimal workflow I want.

I would much likely to be able to receive their messages without resorting to dreams or divination tools.

In the meantime I’m not giving up, I keep meditating and calling them for guidance, but makes me wonder if a little external push from somebody would help.

In the past many years ago when I was around 10yo, an online friend made me a talisman of empowerment when I started with psiballs and such, I couldn’t feel my energy at all and I was skeptic about it.

After he made the talisman and even without telling me it was done, I was flowing with energy, psiballs in a few seconds without much effort, third eye resonating non stop. That experience kinda clicked in me and showed me how energy stuff worked and to this day it still works even without that talisman because I feel I assimilated the lesson and I can recreate it with my own will, so makes me wonder if copying & pasting the same experience applied to my astral senses will help me move forward.

Thank you so much :blue_heart:

Maybe if you put down what you need done someone will be able to help you?

I’ve already paid for countless rituals, I just can’t get any effect hoping to bring my ex back. I’m from Brazil.

I have been meditating with Azazel sigil and asking him to give me a sign if his willing to enter into a pact with me, I have a pact written already I just need anyone with a strong connection to Azazel to help me confirm by doing me a ritual if I should continue with the rite of pact that I had already planned or I should take a different road.

Thank you in advance :slightly_smiling_face:

Heya, its not the BALG rules, its the rules of this thread :smiley: If you need to discuss things in private about this, I would select the posts in question and remove them from this thread so you guys can DM each other. Otherwise, in this specific thread, the rules are no DMs in regards to the workings :+1:

2 Likes

:person_gesturing_ok: this head of mine, I confuse things thank you for the clarification

Are you going to do the reading for me?

1 Like

Can someone channel the sigil of some entities to me, I would like to contact some entities listed in the book of abramelin but without sigil I don’t know how to do that… Can anyone help me?

Someone to test my summoning method with a demon from the Azazel legion?
I’d like something more concrete from my method of summoning with Azazel’s legions and other entities

1 Like

Yes I will do it later or tomorrow. I hardly get free time friend.

@Epsilon_The_Imperial

Hello, here is your short reading. The positive thing that I saw is your wallet it’s not diminished at all, it’s in good condition. :clap:t5::clap:

On your spirituality however it depends on how it is, if you’re facing difficulties with hard work they will disappear but if you’re thriving means you’re going to face some difficulties ahead. But that doesn’t mean you have to give up in either way.

The other thing that I saw is a female figure now this might be a spirit or real woman. Though her influence is not that strong but it’s there. Whether a human or a spirit it’s has greater influence on your sexuality and love life.

If it’s a spirit then it might be like this, you don’t want to get married or be in a long term relationship, or you don’t see a perfect partner for yourself. Whomever that you’re looking it feels like it’s not right for you/you get tired of women so easily Or you don’t approach girls at all.

But this female figure gets assistance from a male figure to make her plots/work etc work well.

But if it’s a woman then she is having more control than you are.

I hope it make sense, good luck,
Akhtya.

1 Like

Hi, I need help with a reading for myself, the last 3.weeks I’ve not been able to contact any spirits through pathworking. Pendant divination is giving conflicted answers. I’m not even sensing spirits as before. I’ve increased my mediation time to no avail. Worked everything through Raziel, now it’s radio silence from everyone. What should I do…

2 Likes

May I request healing be done onto me?Maybe add in some blockage breaking too. Could really use some aid right now

1 Like

Could use some help with fundraising if anyone wants to help with that.

1 Like