Request for help healing physical ailment

Please I need talk to you, I got Interstitial cystitis.

Welcome @David555 ! :slight_smile:

It is a rule of this forum for all new members to properly introduce themselves, so PLEASE CLICK ON THE IMAGE BELOW and tell us about yourself and any experience you may have in magick, such as what you practice, how long you have practiced, areas of interest, etc:

intro3

I’m looking for a cure to interstitial cystitis, it’s chronic bladder inflamation, it sucks my life, what should I do? Is pathworking goetia enough to get a cure?

Hi David555, please don’t forget to make an introduction, it’s a rule of this forum.

BALG can’t really give you medical advice.

For help with healing spells, rituals or entities, that we can talk about. :slight_smile:

I like Raphael, and also the angle Ebuhuel from the book Angels of Omnipotence.

1 Like

I’m searching magic cure, please dont go me to generic topics, I gotta know someone who cured interstitial cystitits through magic and to know if it’s secure cure it through pathworking (it’s modern goetia) please turn post on again, I really need help.

Have you searched for any entities that specialize in healing and performing a ritual or writing a petition for help? You can search for mantras to help with discomfort.

Have you tried going to a medical professional for help? Magick can do wonders, but for medical matters, you still have to think logically and try the mundane, like seeking help with a licensed medical professional.

1 Like

This specific information is not on this forum. I don’t know anyone who cured this exact condition through magick.

If you want Goetic entities rather than the ones I suggested, try Marbas, who is know for healing.

Please clarify your introduction, this information helps us know what you know so far so we can tailor our responses to your experience level better. Click the picture above and let us know. Thanks :slight_smile:

There is no cure for IC, and it’s hard to treat, there are some patients that have taken 20 years to be diagnosed with it.

@David555 You were asked to properly introduce yourself and you still have not done so. Before you make anymore posts, please answer my questions to complete your introduction.