Help identify these stones?

Ok :slight_smile:.

1 Like

You’re welcome.

2 Likes

looks more like calcite to me

1 Like

CONNECTING TO YOUR STONES & CRYSTALS:
Hey everyone, i was reading through the BAlG cos i have nothing better to do!
I just want to say that I am a stone collector, whenever i visit new towns I always seem to find interesting stones or rocks in my path. This tip may help some to connect to their stones or crystals to see what messages it may have.
Sometimes i meditate on the stones or rocks that i find, I’ll study it to see which way would be the top and the bottom or sometimes there’d be some sort of hollow or indentation and i’ll know it’ll be the door.
I draw the protection light around me, hold the stone in my right hand and place it against my heart whilst visualising love light going into the stone, when i’ve filled the stone with the Pink light I meditate on the stone.
First I imagine the stone as large as i can, the size of a house, i walk around the stone to find the indentation or door, I knock on that door 3 times and it will open, i then walk in thru the door finding myself inside the stone, then i’ll look around, walk thru like i’m walking into someone’s house, usually will be led to a room or the stone spirit will come to me, it’ll speak to me, give me a message or sometimes they will ask me a question or i will ask the Spirit a question.
When the spirit has finished speaking or i have nothing further to say or ask I Thank the Spirit and walk out the same door.
Thought i’d share my experiences or might help some of you. :smiley:

3 Likes

Thank you for this!

You’re welcome. :smile:

1 Like

Connection with crystals are natural and important learning to feel vibrations by gently placing your palms facing the object and Relax…you will discover how easy you will pick it up bec it is natural bec your tuning into whats uou and whats you think is outside of your presence … walking around a gsrden c r ntt on a quiet day stand amongst a bunch of younger trees and shrubs. … practice placing your hands on the leaves of certain leaves that you feel attracted to. In alternate days go into where your crystals are (or a shop) gently place your palms around one type of crystal from a bowl pick a few and do this one at a time.
If youve learned to practice making chi balls ~place palm facing together and pull apart gently feel the the magnetic.
Doing consistantly several times a day daily until you can control the amount of sparks you get from your hands
Have fun

2 Likes

Me too! Any new areas and even sometimes areas that I am revisiting after a really long time. When I was super young, I would literally collect pocketfuls of stones and gems. I lived in arizona and there were so many different types of stones.

Anyways, yes, the stones do house something, whether it’s a spirit that will reveal itself is another problem, if that’s what you’re after. The other thing is that his or her way is probably the easiest way I know. I’ve tried to shrink myself instead, and as a kid it was easy but, now being an adult, it’s much much harder and I can’t figure out why.

Stones was what got me into magick.

Thank you all for posting here, I love seeing all the help. However, if anyone can, can they identify this stone? I don’t think it’s a gemstone from what I’ve researched but, I have no idea.

Hi AEther_K_D, I’m not sure what type of stone this is but you can ask the stone. Try doing a meditation with the stone in your hand, but breathe in the Light first to ground yourself and hold the stone asking what it is. If you’re unable to concentrate on meditating, have the intention to ask if there’s a message that the stone wants to give you and start writing whatever comes into your mind, even if it’s dribble that you don’t understand just keep writing until nothing else comes to mind, then read what you’ve written and i’m sure you’ll get an answer. There’s a member in BALG and she knows most stones, she’s on same page as my post about stones.
Everything’s easy when we’re kids, try making the stone in Giant size, then go into the stone that way. I always knock 3x times when i feel i found the doorway into the stone and a door will open. Good Luck, let us all know how you went. :))

2 Likes

Hello everyone! I hope every body is doing well!! If I may post a few pictures of a lava stone. Bought this at a rock seller and completely forgot to write down what it was.

Google image search thinks it’s something organic but it’s a mineral lol would anyone happen to be familiar with this type of rock? Thank you all so much!

@ofdreams

It looks like it’s Prehnite.

1 Like

@DavidSmith You are awesome!! I cannot thank you enough! This is such a sigh of relief. Thank you! :+1::hugs:

Prehnite - Google Search

1 Like

@ofdreams
Thank you, too! I’m glad I could help you.

1 Like

Sorry off topic just got my ulexite in the mail and im obsessed with it. this is what it looks like if partially placed over a printed and traced sigil.

1 Like

Tracing sigils was the first thing that I did over and over again when I had my first Ulexite stones :smiley: They are probably one of my favourites

1 Like

A post was split to a new topic: Request for help healing physical ailment

IrisAthena I need talk with you

Alright, @David555 Before making any more posts, please properly introduce yourself as you have already been asked twice to do. It is required here, and we should not have to ask you again. Failure to do so will result in the removal of any subsequent posts you make until our rule is respected.

handIntro

1 Like

Given that the OP hasn’t been seen in about a year and a half, and the discussion appears to have run it’s course, I’m closing this topic now.