Request Dark Fetishes And Magick Talismans From E.A

“Franz Barton” LOL I actually like the guy, but at the same time (hope this makes sense and doesn`t sound contradictory), I find him extremely RHP for my taste.

“Franz Barton” LOL I actually like the guy, but at the same time (hope this makes sense and doesn`t sound contradictory), I find him extremely RHP for my taste.[/quote]

That’s just the way his path was. You don’t need to subscribe to his path to learn stuff from him.

“Franz Barton” LOL I actually like the guy, but at the same time (hope this makes sense and doesn`t sound contradictory), I find him extremely RHP for my taste.[/quote]

That’s just the way his path was. You don’t need to subscribe to his path to learn stuff from him.[/quote]

Exactly. And anyway, he’s not as ‘rhp’ as you might think. He gives enough hints to the seasoned Bardon reader though. I have definitely found some pretty dark insinuations in his works. He claims the middle path. He also states that working with demons is just as important as working with angels, and that one who works solely with angels is in danger of falling short of godhood. That both the light and dark are necessary to conquer.
He has even lightly insinuated that you can basically do anything you want, including obliterating your enemies, so long as you can justify it with righteous indignation. Same thing EA says, as long as you can justify it, and sever that ‘connection’ to the deed, you don’t have to worry about your subconscious retaliating.
I think Bardon’s projection as an RHP practitioner is definitely well founded, however the ardent Bardon reader will recognize that he is actually against a strict adherence to the RHP and, according to him, can actually land you in a ‘regrettable state’ and that a balance between all things is necessary for ones progression.

I think I havent read between the lines in Bardons books??
I always thought he claimed that the ultimate goal for humans was reuniting with the divine, The Source…and NOT becoming gods ourselves by ascention.
But I think he didnt include the demons ("negative beings"he called them)on his book about evocation ?? I remember him warning about karma ...and that was all over his book IIH. And at the end of it he said he wouldnt include a way of killing astrally to "avoid the temptation"in his readers…
So…Im intrigued by your words, it is worth definitely a new read on Bardons to see if I can read between the lines now…

Is there a difference between these two?

In my view, uniting with the divine source is uniting with the godhood within me, that I was born to, but through social conditioning have moved away from.

I have not read any of Bardon’s work so this may be off topic (and is certainly off the topic of requesting talismans from EA lol) but that sentence just stood out to me, had to throw in my opinion. :slight_smile:

Try reading some D.M. Kraig then LOL. It’s agony getting past the first few pages “Watch out, for thee can do the dreadful Black Magic ACCIDENTALLY!”

But the guy can still teach you the Middle Pillar Ritual and the LBRP. I try not to dismiss a writer because I differ with him on some views. Just sift out what works and feels right for YOU.

As for godhood versus Source, I can’t say I see a difference between the two. Ridgerunner explained it well.

[quote=“Timothy, post:1, topic:287”]Friends,

As you know, we are doing everything in our power to provide you the most enjoyable, and satisfying experience we can.

We are totally committed to giving you exactly what you want, be it education and knowledge, physical objects, astral energy, moral support, and more.

Consequently, we have received several requests through our help desk asking if E.A. will ever make “personalized” items available, like charged talismans, and special ritual implements and adornments.

For example, one anonymous man is asking for a black dagger that E.A. has cut and bloodied his own hand with in the ritual evocation of a demon, so he can keep it on the front mantel of his private library of magick grimoires. He says he is a proud collector of “all things odd and unusual”.

Another example, we have a woman requesting several charged talismanic gems and stones that she can keep in her bag and under her pillow for protection from negative energy, as well as a small sexually-energetically-charged item to hide inside her bra or underwear when going on dates in order to arouse erotic feelings in the man she likes.

One more example, a magician is asking for E.A. to hand-draw all the sigils from The Book of Azazel in black ink containing traces of his own blood, to dramatically increase the success of her own pathworking.

We call these magick fetishes. And all are valid to us. We never ask why you want them, nor do we cast judgement.

The power of these rare handcrafted pieces resides in E.A. infusing his own potent astral energy deep inside them, charging them to fulfill any of your strongest desires. In essence, you are casting a magick spell, and he is providing the firepower.

(As a side note: not only will each item possess this intense magick value, each will possess serious economic-market value. On live auction sites like eBay, magicians have paid thousands of dollars for simply a hard cover talismanic edition of E.A.’s written works. I imagine a savvy collector could quickly make several hundred dollars flipping one of these rare, limited edition, collectors items. And possibly many thousands of dollars several years from now.)

All this being said, we are now going to commence the creation of several lots of magick fetishes, charged talismans, and ritual relics.

We are going to make most of them available inside the Become A Living God program catalog for a limited time, and the rest we are going to give away as free gifts to the lucky winners of our upcoming forum contests.

Here is where you come in…

*** Tell us what specific magick charms and dark fetishes you want from E.A. ***

Remember, he is a true master sorcerer. So be as bold and daring, or as simple and plain, as you like.

I will gather your requests, and he and I will review them to pick the best. Then we’ll announce the finalists, time estimates for the dates of creation, as well as contest details. So act now, because this opportunity is for a short time only.

We’re happy to help fulfill your self-deification.

Godlike Power,
Timothy[/quote]

I feel my suggestions are way off weird but here goes.

How about something to alter one’s body parts, like grow hair, change eye color, maybe even body shape, and size…

I used to play around with glamor spells quite a bit when I was younger… make my eyes look insane colors, hair, make my skin darker, taller, more muscular, etc etc. The issue is that this doesn’t change the physical, it just changes people’s perception. BUT it changes their perception enough that they say, “Oh wow, for a second I thought you had purple eyes,” or “Wow, you’ve gotten in shape and have a nice tan all of the sudden!”

To make more lasting and physical alterations, you need to learn shapeshifting, which is first done on the astral and mental, and will eventually become physical.

I have a few stories about physical shapeshifting that I definitely have to tell y’all sometime!

1 Like

What method do you use to conduct glamor spells?

[quote=“E.A., post:48, topic:287”]I used to play around with glamor spells quite a bit when I was younger… make my eyes look insane colors, hair, make my skin darker, taller, more muscular, etc etc. The issue is that this doesn’t change the physical, it just changes people’s perception. BUT it changes their perception enough that they say, “Oh wow, for a second I thought you had purple eyes,” or “Wow, you’ve gotten in shape and have a nice tan all of the sudden!”

To make more lasting and physical alterations, you need to learn shapeshifting, which is first done on the astral and mental, and will eventually become physical.

I have a few stories about physical shapeshifting that I definitely have to tell y’all sometime![/quote]

EA, for various reasons I believe shapeshifting is essentially the holy grail of occult techniques. I think it would be awesome if you could make a course on this subject.

[quote=“defectron, post:50, topic:287”][quote=“E.A., post:48, topic:287”]I used to play around with glamor spells quite a bit when I was younger… make my eyes look insane colors, hair, make my skin darker, taller, more muscular, etc etc. The issue is that this doesn’t change the physical, it just changes people’s perception. BUT it changes their perception enough that they say, “Oh wow, for a second I thought you had purple eyes,” or “Wow, you’ve gotten in shape and have a nice tan all of the sudden!”

I have a few stories about physical shapeshifting that I definitely have to tell y’all sometime![/quote]

EA, for various reasons I believe shapeshifting is essentially the holy grail of occult techniques. I think it would be awesome if you could make a course on this subject.[/quote]

I could definitely dig on this

Shapeshifting = A tremendously good idea

I think a program of Shapeshifting would be amazing.

Who else think the same?

The discrimination against the advancement of magick and sorcery intensifies:

“Ebay Bans Sale Of Magick Spells…”

[url=http://mashable.com/2012/08/15/ebay-bans-spells-potions/]Ebay Bans Sale of Magic Spells and Potions | Mashable

1 Like

[quote=“Timothy, post:53, topic:287”]The discrimination against the advancement of magick and sorcery intensifies:

[url=http://mashable.com/2012/08/15/ebay-bans-spells-potions/]Ebay Bans Sale of Magic Spells and Potions | Mashable

Jesus - douche bags.

[quote=“Timothy, post:53, topic:287”]The discrimination against the advancement of magick and sorcery intensifies:

Yeah those ebay guys are a buncha motherfuckers, they banned some other stuff I was trying to sell there too. Amazon isn’t cool either, because they make it way too easy for people you sell stuff to to get refunds. at least on ebay they have to contact you and give a reason. But yeah I’m getting a bit off topic there, but yeah one of these days…

[quote=“defectron, post:55, topic:287”][quote=“Timothy, post:53, topic:287”]The discrimination against the advancement of magick and sorcery intensifies:

Yeah those ebay guys are a buncha motherfuckers, they banned some other stuff I was trying to sell there too. Amazon isn’t cool either, because they make it way too easy for people you sell stuff to to get refunds. at least on ebay they have to contact you and give a reason. But yeah I’m getting a bit off topic there, but yeah one of these days…[/quote]

I wonder if there’s anyway to claim religious discrimination or something. hah. Make the case that if they won’t allow spells and potions or magickal items, that they can’t sell bibles, books of mormon, korans, yamakas, crucifix, and especially no god damned holy water.

[quote=“Void”]The reason they banned the sale of potions and magical spells is because they can’t be identified to work or to be reliable, essentially cheating people of their money which is not eBay’s main goal at all. Books like the Quran and the Holy Bible of course can be sold, they’re paper and people know what they do (brainwashing and causing gender and sexual stereotypes). I agree that people shouldn’t be allowed to sell spells on eBay, they should make their own online store.

But I digress, EA should make available and talisman that acts as the bridge between our world and Regnum Spiritus. Or give instructions on how to create our own, very useful for many people who find trouble connecting to the Etheric Realm. [/quote]

Yeah - good point. In fact, while we’re at it, why don’t we just make it illegal to be ignorant. I think ebay should ban electronics too since, you know, you can’t be sure it actually has any circuitry inside it.
Ok - now that I’m done being facetious - seriously - that’s no reason to ban something. You could use that excuse for just about any item you can sell. There’s no reason to take something off the market because you’re not sure about it’s legitimacy. And no, the bible, koran, or any other supposed “sacred text” is actually even worse - since we KNOW most of the translations are fraudulent and engineered for fear and control. Why do you think none of the churches have canonized any of the Dead Sea Scrolls yet? Think they ever will?
Those texts and the reason they’re sold are more full of shit than any fake spell out there. At least with a fake spell you have the chance that your subconscious will believe in it so much that it will make it so. With the texts, it doesn’t matter how much you feed it into your subconscious, it will never give you salvation.
So yeah :slight_smile: heh - I win! :smiley:

That’s merely your speculation. And I think it’s both wrong and naive.

Because as an owner of several successful online businesses, the vast majority of scams are done by greedy consumers/shoppers and NOT by vendors: stolen and fake credit card information, chargeback fraud, false damaged good claims to get refunds, etc

Your assertion that people are being cheated out of money due to unreliable goods is slanderous conjecture. And I doubt it’s right.

(Although I’m not saying it’s never occurred; it’s simply rare. Especially on eBay, where a seller’s reputation is placed clearly on the sales page. If a vendor is illegitimate, they receive low ratings, and lose their prospective customer base. In other words, it’s DIFFICULT to be a scam artist on eBay. Most go dreadfully out of business after only a few incipient sales.)

Not only that, but I’m confident the OPPOSITE of what you said is the true reality.

I bet that what’s actually happening is customers are buying perfectly good talismans and spells, and then exploiting eBay’s return policy in order to save money, thus ripping off the seller.

I’ve had this happen to my own businesses COUNTLESS times. And if this is the case, then eBay is making a poor decision that hurts real small business owners.

Furthermore, there are 2 kinds of products here: physical talismans and intangible spells.

1. If the customer buys a physical object - magickal or otherwise - and they receive it in the mail intact, then the exchange is complete. And the refund becomes void. On the other hand, if the item is broken, then a refund is due.

2. If the shoppers are buying “intangible services” online - then eBay needs to implement a respective refund policy and disclaimer for this, encouraging the buyer to perform due diligence.

Sadly, we live in a soft, nanny state culture, where compulsive consumers are coddled like little babies, and genuine entrepreneurs are routinely punished. Instead of making shoppers take responsibility, they impose a discriminatory act of censorship on the productive leaders of the magickal community.

Books like the Quran and the Holy Bible of course can be sold, they're paper and people know what they do (brainwashing and causing gender and sexual stereotypes)..

Regrettably, you’re contradicting yourself.

The Quran, the Bible and other supposedly holy books are completely fictional, yet the sellers claim they’re nonfiction and factual. (False advertising)

These books are filled with spells, ceremonies and rituals that purport to win God’s love, grant you everlasting life in heaven, give you virgins upon death, etc. In fact, religious people believe that just studying the book will persuade God to improve their life.

People purchase blessed holy water, rosaries, and corpse relics of religious saints in order to receive guidance and influence from the “Holy Spirit”.

This is all unreliable and “cheating people out of their money” as you said. And therefore eBay needs to immediately ban these items from their vendor inventory- that is, if they’re going to apply the same standard to religion as they do magick.

The real reason they allow religious products is because they’re terrified of insulting and discriminating against the Christian, Jewish, and Muslim communities. They’d suffer massive boycotts, painful media attention, and risk total bankruptcy, since a major share of their customer base is devoutly religious.

This is called, “selective censorship”.

The bottom line is that if a buyer and seller voluntarily enter into an exchange, then it’s perfectly valid, and deserves a place on eBay’s allegedly “free market” auction site, possibly with an improved shopping disclaimer and tweaked refund policy.

Censorship is always the wrong decision.

Lastly, you stated this subjective opinion.

I agree that people shouldn't be allowed to sell spells on eBay, they should make their own online store.

Of course, that does zero to solve the problem you accused. In fact, it makes the problem worse.

(Because at least on eBay you not only get dispute resolution for a refund, but you can warn other shoppers by down-voting the sellers ratings, thus hurting their reputation, punishing their fraud. Now scam artists - which as I said, are surprisingly rare - will open websites on their own, and people will lose the safety of having the community ratings system and reviewer feedback of eBay. So in effect, you’re hurting the consumers, by outcasting the sellers.)

Regardless, let’s take your flawed stance a step further. Let’s go from making it only eBay’s ban to making it an official government ban, hypothetically.

If all these scam products are “cheating people out of their money”, then surely we need to pass a federal law banning the sale of all physical talismans and intangible services related to magick.

If the retail fraud inside the commercial space of the magick community is so rampant… so prevalent… that it deserves ban from the world’s largest auction site, then surely we need government intervention to stop it from happening at all!

According to your logic, we do.

Personally, as a free market capitalist myself, I would hate for them to interfere, like the example.

The point of my metaphor is to make obvious the ridiculousness of eBay’s censorship.

And finally, their prohibition will fail - as all prohibitions and censorships fail - to make people stop buying and selling magick talismans and spells online. It will simply create a black market, where people will continue to sell the products, just under another name and description.

In the end, eBay is a company, and is free to run their website however they like. I just believe they’ve made a mistake that discriminates and insults a tight-knight, growing community of seriously spiritual people.

1 Like

Now THIS, I can totally get behind.

===== EDIT =====
Actually - there’s nothing wrong with being active in a forum. There’s not even anything wrong with having a differing opinion. However, when you start forcing your opinion on others by banning the sale of legitimate goods, whether it’s “right” or “wrong” - expect a subconscious as well as conscious retaliation from those affected.

DK…
Are you sure you were not mixed up at birth at the hospital with some other family…and you really are part of the Addams family and just did not know it?

Uncle Fester

1 Like