Request Dark Fetishes And Magick Talismans From E.A

[quote=“Maxx, post:60, topic:287”]DK…
Are you sure you were not mixed up at birth at the hospital with some other family…and you really are part of the Addams family and just did not know it?

Uncle Fester[/quote]

I often find myself asking this very same question. :stuck_out_tongue:

Weak.

Timothy…

I agree with much of your post here but one section I cannot even get close to agreeing with you…and it is the section where three times you mention creating the need to pass some federal laws to take care of a particular problem…I disagree very whole heartedly.

Any time there are any Federal laws put on the books now…it is not with the population in mind as far as protection…it is for the benefit of the politicians or their cronies…or … and I say the big reason on any law now…is to gain more control over everyone and to do away with any kind of freedom…there is more than enough over-kill of federal laws to take care of anything out there…we have been programmed to look to accepting the government to handle everything…I refuse to accept that…I tend to view the libertarian approach at this time…and instead of passing laws…we need to eliminate many of them as well as many of the professional politians.

Maxx

Maxx, I’m an anarcho-capitalist.

I believe in the abolishment of government rulership in totality, and want a pure free market society for fulfilling my own needs and wants.

In other words, you will never EVER hear me act as an apologist for the State, or call for State intervention in ANYTHING. (State means government in political science parlance)

** I respect you enough to urge you to carefully reread my quote again, because you obviously either misread or horribly misinterpreted it, and got my sentiments ass-backwards. I’m making a case against censorship and regulation, not for it. **

In the following passage, I use the exaggerated, hypothetical example of implementing a federal prohibition on magick goods and services in order to EXPOSE the stupidity of eBay’s decision to censor some magick-related goods and services.

I explicitly declare that censorship and prohibition ALWAYS fails, because as long as there is demand, there will be a black market.

Regardless, let's take your flawed stance a step further. Let's go from making it only eBay's ban to making it an official government ban, hypothetically.

If all these scam products are “cheating people out of their money”, then surely we need to pass a federal law banning the sale of all physical talismans and intangible services related to magick.

If the retail fraud inside the commercial space of the magick community is so rampant… so prevalent… that it deserves ban from the world’s largest auction site, then surely we need government intervention to stop it from happening at all!

According to your logic, we do.

Personally, as a free market capitalist myself, I would hate for them to interfere, like the example.

The point of my metaphor is to make obvious the ridiculousness of eBay’s censorship.

And finally, their prohibition will fail - as all prohibitions and censorships fail - to make people stop buying and selling magick talismans and spells online. It will simply create a black market, where people will continue to sell the products, just under another name and description.

And the fact that people Liked your comment indicates that my point might’ve gone right over their heads as well.

Also, if you’re still unclear on my true position on the relationship between the individual, society, and the state, I invite you to reread my brief treatise on The Psychology of Black Magick:

http://becomealivinggod.com/forum/black-magick-the-left-hand-path/the-psychology-of-black-magick/

You’re talking to the most vehemently anti-government man, possibly alive today on planet Earth.

1 Like

Yeah - that sounds like a little misunderstanding going on there. From what I’ve seen, the majority of participants on this forum are like-minded in this matter.

[quote author=Timothy link=topic=279.msg5804#msg5804 date=1345165031]

Regardless, let's take your flawed stance a step further. Let's go from making it only eBay's ban to making it an official government ban, hypothetically.

Got it … “hypothetically…” :wink: Z

On a second read a little slower I can see how different it appears from my first, magical reading…smile.

Darn it…I thought I had something we disagree on…lol.

Edit…oh yeah,I do not care that much for your music…lol.
I like BeeGie Adair and Rosemary Clooney and John Pizzarelli…lol…so we do clash…ha. I found it.

Uncle Fester

[quote=“Zoe, post:66, topic:287”][quote=“Timothy, post:58, topic:287”]

Regardless, let’s take your flawed stance a step further. Let’s go from making it only eBay’s ban to making it an official government ban, hypothetically.

Got it … “hypothetically…” :wink: Z[/quote][/quote]

I have a feeling that the people in the shadow government would like very much to do just that. But fortunately for us, to do that they would have to comprimise their positions in ways they are unwilling to do at the moment ie: either by either admitting the occult is real or becoming openly facist by supressing peoples beliefs. And they are unwilling to do either at the moment.

Now keep in mind this is only for the moment, there may come a day when this will change.

Back when Rome fell Christianity was pushed as the new state religion, today this is happening again with scientism. Scientism as a state religion works for the shadow government because it pulls people away from tools that can be used to fight them even more perhaps then christianity did. Back in the old days, if you went against the state religion you could end up being killed. Seems far fetched in todays world, but just remember the whole frog in the boiling pot analogy. I wouldnt put anything past these guys. I’m sure theyed love to make it happen, they just arent at the place they need to be to execute it yet.

I would LOVE to put together a course program for Shapeshifting! I’d be interested to see what sort of physical transformations I could manage to catch on camera. When I was about 21ish I was extremely interested in shapeshifting, and so I practiced it on the mental and astral, and then when it seemed like it started moving towards the physical, I stopped, mainly because of the intense pain it caused my bones in the moment of transformation. I had a third party verify the changes becoming visible, and it nearly crippled me, but I was thoroughly convinced that an erect mammal’s spine and a quad-pedal reptilian spine are quite different.

In my last interview with Robert Bruce, he mentioned witnessing a full physical transformation of a human into a canine, but we moved on to other subjects. I’ll have to pin him down on that.

1 Like

Could you please give a sample of what a basic glamor spell entails? Thanks

I only have one thing to comment on the shape shifting… Holy shit and let me get a blank check

Yeah I’m all for the shapeshifting course! I’ve only done this energetically and have never found a way to really control it, so breaking down how to do this will be really helpful.

I can do very very basic things such as making my hair lighter and darker over time and speeding up growth of it… Astral sahapeshifting can be taught by ose and ereish’taetohl

Yeah I’m a bit better at doing it in the astral, still have mixed results there though. The energetic shifts I had were actually when I was awake, they just sort of happened spontaniously.

If you can evoke I would break out your circle and call up ereish’taetohl. He is the most knowledgeable being I have ever worked with on things concerning the energy bodies, energetic currents, and tampering with them… You could make a pact with him but I would watch out. You will become caught up in working with him lol

Whaaat?! hahaha, that’s awesome!
Like in the movies when werewolves are screaming in pain during a transformation.
I wonder what would need to be in the mix for an immediate style shape-shift. Like whipping out some wolverine claws or extending the radius and ulna into some distorted bone-sword with uber sharp edges. hah
Dude - what about like biological poison darts? I mean, is that extreme of a transformation even possible? I mean, of course it is - but how possible? That’s some pretty intense shit. Poison sacs, some mechanism for shooting the dart out fast enough to catch someone 6ft of dirt, some way of injecting the poison on impact, etc, etc, etc …

Well I know someone who temporarily shapeshifted, he didn’t seem to be in pain when he did that though. If he was he was good at not showing it. I wonder if there’s a way to do away with that when you shift? Fuck I’d give my right arm to be able to physically shift, I mean hell I’d just be able to grow it back right?

Which book is ereish’taetohl from? I want to try working with him now!

the book of azazel

Ha well its on its way at last!