Request Dark Fetishes And Magick Talismans From E.A

[quote=“Zoe, post:20, topic:287”][quote=“E.A., post:19, topic:287”]I knew that there have been a lot of people out for my blood, but y’all would be among them! :wink:

Really, though, these are great ideas![/quote]

Yeah and my opinion about that is going to make me very unpopular! I wouldn’t part with so much as a drop! You just never know who’s hands it’ll wind up in … :wink: Zoe[/quote]

haha - not at all, I wouldn’t do it either Zoe :stuck_out_tongue:
But I think EA’s a completely different beast when it comes to that. Either he hasn’t had a good attack in a while and needs to brush up on his defenses (jokes I make :P) or he’s got a completely foolproof method to thwart any possible attack.

If you really can dematerialize objects in the astral and rematerialize them in the physical, I want a demonic relic straight from Hell.

Sukujin, Dante makes the exact item you are speaking of. He charges 450 for the circle and that includes shipping

1 Like

Hand drawn sigils or spirit vessel.

I would LOVE to have EA enchant my scrying pyramid. I would have no problems paying for the shipping. Shit, I’d even take a weekend off and drive it down to him if he would be cool with me watching the ritual. Something to tell my grandchildren :slight_smile: heh

I suggest we take up a collection to pay for the gas just to say we helped…bravo. A good idea.

PS…just do not drive a motor home and take the whole family.

Maxx

[quote=“Maxx, post:26, topic:287”]I suggest we take up a collection to pay for the gas just to say we helped…bravo. A good idea.

PS…just do not drive a motor home and take the whole family.

Maxx[/quote]

Thoughtful :slight_smile: Thank you.
St. George is only about a 5 hours away from Salt Lake though, so as long as I don’t take a motor home, I should be ok :wink:
Too bad the motor home is off limits :wink: hehe
I maked anudder jokes :stuck_out_tongue:

Guardian Spirit names and workings… Tailored per person.

Demon Guardian, Angel Guardian, ritual and workings.

Some ways to open and close portals.

Guard Spirits, that Prevent Robbery, or deter it.

An utterly unique, beautifully crafted censor for evocation purposes - charged, sanctified & limited edition,of course.

I would like something that would “guarantee” visible manifestation. Spontaneous visible manifestations of entities happen for me sometimes with an entity I’ve been focused on in previous rituals popping in at a random time, but actually taking the reins and evoking an entity to visible manifestation during the ritual has always been a struggle for me. EA’s methods in his books have helped tremendously, but something that would shortcut the process would be awesome.

I have a suggestion - more of a service…

It relates to RidgeRunners post - regarding an intitiation/initiatory piece, like say an attunement…
It may or not be something worth doing - or the passing on of say a lineage of power through objects, and then through the people…

The Book of Azazel is a powerful potent way to go - and requires assimilation, practice and application - but an accompanyment like a familiar or in some cases openning the doors for people into the other world…

That’s a good idea!
Personally, I would like something like a scrying mirror that can allow to materialize physically the image of any evoked entity, to such a degree that it can be photographed!

That’s a good idea!
Personally, I would like something like a scrying mirror that can allow to materialize physically the image of any evoked entity, to such a degree that it can be photographed![/quote]

Ea has said in interviews that he has sometimes attempted to photo the spirits, but usually all he gets is something like an orb. so getting them to materialize to the degree electronic instruments pick up clear images appears to be something difficult even for him, or at least it was at the time of that interview.

That’s a good idea!
Personally, I would like something like a scrying mirror that can allow to materialize physically the image of any evoked entity, to such a degree that it can be photographed![/quote]

Ea has said in interviews that he has sometimes attempted to photo the spirits, but usually all he gets is something like an orb. so getting them to materialize to the degree electronic instruments pick up clear images appears to be something difficult even for him, or at least it was at the time of that interview.[/quote]

Yeah, I thought of a scrying mirror like that because of something that I read in one of Franz Bardon’s books, where he claimed that this is quite possible.

Tania

1 Like

Yea that’s coming from Franz Barton so I don’t believe it

Yes, a Angel Guardian name and working tailored for the person. I would never ask for Eric’s blood or hair, I admire the man too much to ask such a thing! Zoe’s censor idea sounds fascinating, though.

Well as long as I acquire a bit. I want to be able to evoke his shade… would never use it against him. As I said, I’m pretty sure he could magically kick my ass.

While Bardon had some useful info, some of the stuff the guy said was pretty questionable, such as the idea that electrical devices could interfere with viewing entities while scrying. I never had that issue myself.

While Bardon had some useful info, some of the stuff the guy said was pretty questionable, such as the idea that electrical devices could interfere with viewing entities while scrying. I never had that issue myself.[/quote]

You have to remember, in Bardon’s day - the regulations for electrical equipment was not what it is today. ALL modern electronics must be rated to be within a certain frequency range and wattage. In Bardon’s day, the televisions, radios, and other electrical equipment was fiercely giving off intense EM emissions at radically oscillating ranges and powers. Today’s electronics don’t have the same effect as they used to. Remember, when you’re talking about entities - they’re coming in from different zones and frequency overlays of the physical world. In fact, those energies, being subtle, are much more effected my EMF than our world. And you can do a lot of damage physically with the right frequency/amplitude, wattage(aka power), gauss, and BH. In fact, these are the very properties that can phase matter in and out. People with EM fields permeating their home often report headaches and the feeling that there is someone else in the home. Ghost hunters have found that entities can often cause enough of a flux in the EM fields of the unit as to be able to “communicate”. Tesla found that when under the influence of specific frequencies he was able to tap into higher wisdom while certain other frequencies blocked that ability. I know Bardon catches a lot of shit, and even I have some problems with some of his work, I am a firm believer that manipulating electro-magnetic radiation can actually have a drastic affect on perception and an entities ability to communicate - whether making it more clear, by tuning into its specific frequency, or completely cutting it out by causing,what is called, “phase damping”.
Theoretically, I don’t have any problems with that particular idea, and giving the range of the entities Bardon worked with over laid with the high EMF emissions of the electronics of his day, could very well have caused some undesirable effects at certain times with certain entities, while causing a more than desirable effect with others during other times. My guess is that he probably didn’t want to go into the different frequencies for different entities, their spheres, and properties and thought it would be easier to simply warn the reader that it is possible for any equipment giving off EMF to interfere with a communication.

Come to think of it - if you recall, even the microwaves only a mere 10-15 years ago were so under-regulated that they would actually screw with TV reception. When I was a kid, we knew when one of the neighbors, or someone upstairs turned on a vacuum or a microwave simply by the distortion pattern it caused in the TV. And that was only 15 years ago - we’re talking about regulation of electronics nearly 70 years ago. Those machines were throwing every and any frequency out there in all sorts of strengths. I could definitely see it as having had a pretty substantial effect back then. Today, I don’t think it’s something to be too concerned about. Today’s electronics regulations are tight as hell. Now, that DOESN’T discount the massive amount of EMF permeating our airwaves today (aka: radio, cell towers, power lines, satellites, etc.). So - I can’t say for sure the amount of effect. It would be interesting to run some studies on this though. Still you have the ‘Inverse Square Law’ which would account for the massive amount of EM today but without too much interference with spiritual reception. Not to get too detailed, but this is basically the same reason that the moon can cause massive earthquakes even though the sun has more of a pull, the difference between points of pull are much more drastic simply because we’re closer to the moon. I know that’s gravity, but EMF and Gravitational radiation both follow the ‘Inverse Square Law’ - meaning, that you can have as much EMF going on around you, so long as you’re not near any of the sources of it, you don’t have drastic changes from one point of impact to another from the same wave (or emission source) giving it less of an ability to interfere with said spiritual matters.
However, just a theory. Hope that sheds a little light on his comment concerning that though :slight_smile: