Recieved this: what do you think it is?

3 Likes

Point taken. It still is pretty cool.

thank you for all of this ! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Do you have Nuth’Zahn’s personal sigil? Or only his name?

Both, the image is supposed to be his social.

1 Like

Maybe you will like these too: The golden circle of Lucifer
The Three Triangles Of Belial

1 Like

If you want please tell me what you find as you try this sigil out, if you do.

This has been an interesting thread. I noticed you had a visit from Zozo. I’m close with him.

1 Like

More than once to be honest. He’s the most common impostor so far. ^^
Once he said something very interesting though.
Plus I am really glad you liked this thread. :slight_smile:

1 Like

What did he say to you?

1 Like

I have to say that the sigil opens VERY quickly for me if i gaze at it. I have to close my eyes and scroll past it just so it doesn’t open, and even then I still get a wave of power hitting my Ajna.

Wow! Amazing @Niwo390

1 Like

I’ll tell you tomorrow. ^^

1 Like

I’ll PM you about it, hold on.

I’m reminded of a particular moment in one of EA Koetting’s videos, particularly the one about Belial and the Demonic Gatekeepers where you see footage of him in front of his massive Black mirror and he says he sees something like human dna/double helix symbol with something else injected into it. This information/vision sent to him from Belial to show that the magician on the path to Ascension is changed down to the level of his/her very dna.

I also get a very Vampiric energy from this… And many symbols for life and death, and the passage of time… Everything seems to be growing upwards, like a rose planted in the Earth, with the pentagram as the seed as well as the core. I also see an hourglass, and a rose.

1 Like

I’ve seen that moment too, he really shared some amazing insights in that mini course. :wink:

I can see and pick up everything you are mentioning except the vampiric aspect, I have yet to evoke the entity properly and perhaps then experience it fully. Perhaps he is able to do that as well considering the type of spirit he claims to be.
You really put it beautifully with the visual as well the intrapersonal experiences that I pretty has been able to pick up myself. ^___^

1 Like

Thank you @DarkestKnight. ^^
Wow, that’s actually pretty amazing. Have you tried to evoke or meditated or in some way engaged with it yet?

I feel like it all ties together beautifully to form a wine glass symbolizing the drinking of or absorption of the essence of life. Its just how I see it, though.

There’s an ancient sort of feeling that tells me to taste, enjoy, feel, endure, live, understand.

2 Likes

No, I haven’t done anything with it as I’ve been busy with my current work. I just lightly gazed at it while reading the thread, and got hit in the Ajna :slight_smile:

1 Like

What my take on this symbol is… Lucifer and the dark side are going to help you to ascend. Beyond that I don’t know.

1 Like

i had a similar experience!!