Real Money Spell $500 Works 9 out of 10 times

The tingling is moving blood to the hands, you dont have to feel it, but if you do it means the spell is def. on track from the start of it, times were i never felt it either and the spell still has worked. so no worries on that.

2 Likes

Thank you very much :heart:

1 Like

your welcome :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thank you very much

1 Like

Your welcome :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks very much for this wonderful and easy spell. Hope it works for me. I am sure that Bune brought this topic to the foreground so that I could read it and do the spell. Thanks Bune!

2 Likes

500 USD means 7.5 Million in my currency. Should I ask for 7.5 Million in my currency or just state it in US Dollar?

1 Like

Hey! Have you tried this ritual yet?

1 Like

just do your currency

2 Likes

No just found this topic a while ago, runs out for green candle. Have to look for it to

So I state ā€œI ask The Universe for 7.5 Million Rupiahā€ instead of 500 USD. Just wanna make sure, cause you said about backfire

1 Like

backfire, on this one if you change up the wording for asking for more then 500 dollars or equal too your money in usd, you can ask for less but best to stick with the amount since its been proven to come, why go less when it dont matter on your current situation you can be rich and still receive it ! So yes what ever your currency is to 500 usd if that is 7.5 Rupiah you are fine.

1 Like

It turns out that if he says I want 7 million rupees, then it will be true?

1 Like

I am working with angels and Demons and i dont have any experience with spells, can i use this spell while working with spirits ?

1 Like

Yes you can, use this spell while working with spirits.

2 Likes

@Blond I did the $500 ritual. In currency we use, it
is close-to 35000 and just to be sure, I asked for 30000.
Next day I found a 500 note in a bag, where obviously I
expected the least. Now what should I do? Shall I wait for
this one month to be completed or start a new one?

2 Likes

I do the EXACT same thing, even the rubbing hands to make it hot etc but I ask for 1200 a weekā€¦ You can change the amount according to your situation and income possibilities and according to your beliefsā€¦
I tried and tested that, this is my main spell since 2018. Stay stuck on a number and you will be stuck there, same as saying it will backfire. What you believe will happen, there is ways to formulate spells so it does what you intend to do, like stating where the money needs to come from so you wonā€™t get hit by a car and get 20k in insurance money instead.

So yes the spell is great and it works, but there is no trademark on this spell and there is also no limit to the amount or backfire unless you consider these things as normal results of your magickā€¦Why would you say it backfires?

Red, green and gold can all be used for the money magick. I also use green, green to me is fertility of the land aka riches.

5 Likes

So, month ago Im doing this and ask for 7 Million Rupiah. Its 500 USD in my currency. Thereā€™s nothing come

I do exact thing in the proses, butā€¦ I dont know. maybe Ill try again this weekā€”thursday and asking for literal 500 bucks.

Wish me luck

2 Likes

I did this last month, and the funny thing was that I suddenly started being more frugal at some point. Lol

I donā€™t think it failed per se, but on the other hand I did end up with a bit more money by the end of the month.

Didnā€™t do it this month, probably should have.

(Iā€™ve got something else in the works though)

1 Like

I only have 4" white (or orange) chime candles and white tea lights. Is this going to affect it? I donā€™t want to ruin it because of 50 cent candle, I just have no way to get another at the moment. I need $500 badly though.

2 Likes

You can use them or u can trim off the bottom of a white candle with some wick to use and make it smaller piece to use. either way

1 Like