Real Money Spell $500 Works 9 out of 10 times

People wanted a spell, that does not backfire on them, that don’t depend on wisdom, skill, level of experience, or energy strength. This spell is created to so you can go around all that, a specific amount, no more no less, that works. Changing this spell results in, loss of money not gain of money. This spell does not require oils, herbs, rocks, crystals nothing but the candle and speaking out loud asking for the money and allowing the candle to burn out on its own.

3 Likes

If I dont have a green candle can I use a white?

1 Like

this is what I wanted to know

yes, but the effects won’t be as strong if you have too use another color candle,you just may wait longer about it using a white candle wont change the spell, your just using what you got.

1 Like

Thank you

Here are two more posts of mine, you may find helpful as well to luck and money magic Money Spells all tested and have worked - #15 by Blond
Good luck/money chant

2 Likes

Hello! Did you succeed?

1 Like

Hello! Should I say exactly 500 dollars or can I say the amount in my national currency at the rate on the day of the ritual?

Hi, that’s my old account. yes, it was successful for both me and someone close to me. :slight_smile:

I did it in my own currency, a person close to me got a lot more for the first time than it is in our currency.

1 Like

in my plans to do it,i ll give back feedback.

Hello
Should we wait for burning all of candle or we put candle aside and do other work when the candle is burning ?

1 Like

I think that after we light a candle, we do not move the candle or extinguish it, until it goes out by itself, there is no movement. I recently had the candle go out very soon after it was lit, that month the money didn’t arrive. I think it has to burn to the end.

1 Like

Sounds interesting, I’ll give it a try.
But I never understood why is the green color associated with money. I mean, dollars are green, but other currencies are not. For example, where I live, we use euros, and they are colorful.
Just a thought. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

It also confuses me, they say that the wallet to attract money must be red, and green candles are used in rituals.

Traditionally, it was because green represented the abundance of nature. It has nothing to do with the colour of American currency.

7 Likes

Oh, makes sense, glad I asked. Thank you for your answer!

It’s worked for me 20 times over again and I put a picture of the type of candle i use each time.
Also while rubbing your hands over the flame make sure you feel the heat and tingles, then say your chant and yes let the candle burn out completely if it does not burn out but fast or half way you’ll have to redo the spell with a new candle.

10 Likes

I’m totes doing this

1 Like

My candle didn’t last for more than two minutes before blowing out. Do I repeat this?
Also are we to say the chant once or severally?

Yes Michellekabod repeat the ritual. Also My advice to anyone who has this issue, candle burns out right away is, too hold the candle before lighting it, and charge it up with your $500 intention before you start the ritual spell. The spell only requires a one time chant but you can repeat it while the candle is burning to power it up. That may help keep the flame going.

4 Likes