Raphael - is he the One to Work w/ for Ridding Oneself of Addiction?

I am making the complete and total ridding myself of drug cravings my utmost priority. I’m absolutely sick of being pestered by the monkey on the back.

I am on methadone, which prevents me from being dopesick, and thus I have no need or desire to continue chasing the dragon. However, the desire to use and thoughts and feelings associated with it continue to plague me. Before getting on methadone, I had known it was going to completely remove the physical withdrawal symptoms (the worst part) and I thought it would do the same for the psychological symptoms. Even after upping my dose multiple times, this does not seem to be the case. I don’t think any amount of daily methadone is ever going to clear away the psychological addiction.

Knowing that Raphael is the Master Healer, he would be my best bet for this purpose.

I’m seeking feedback, basically confirmation that he is indeed the one I should work with for this task. If not, please suggest an entity more suited for the task.

Thanks all, you know I love all of ya :stuck_out_tongue:

IMO yes because he brings the truth to a situation in all areas related to healing, and since addiction is a lie (psychologically, promising happiness and freedom and bringing pain and enslavement, and physically too, replacing normal body chemistry with the drug) he’s a very good entity to call for this.

IMO an angel’s good for this because you’re trying to bring your body back to its natural state.

I’d enthuse more, but I’m totally exhausted. :wink:

1 Like

That’s quite all right, you have provided exactly what I was asking for, thank you :stuck_out_tongue:

Another option is Opfaal, the Angel of Deliverance, from Kingdoms of Flame. It is said he can “free the mind from any fears or plagues, and can release the individual from addictions.”

1 Like

Ohh right, I completely forgot about him! I remember thinking he’d be helpful when I read Kingdoms of Flame.

indeed.and his energies are pleasant.i asked for it two times in a day,just to feel his presence and he responded imediately.
as for raphael,the old sigil worked a lot better for me.i felt something in my root chacra.like a new sexual experience,or something like that.i can’t describe it exactly.

I’m beginning a working with Raphael for this very reason so you’re not alone on this bro!

Been working with Raphael quite a bit over the last week (rough guess… very difficult for me to keep up with time) and have had some amazing results. I love this guy!

Not ‘addictions’ but chronic issues-
a lingering side-effect from some meds I tried a couple years ago- tremors in my hands that get worse the more I need them to be steady (I haven’t done any sculpting or wood burning sense it started TT.TT )
It’s eased up a lot… There’s barely any unwanted movement this morning!

Every time I feel him working on me, though, I can see a very bright light from the corner of my eye and every time I feel like I’m bothering him with insignificant little issues, I hear the lines from a song “Just call my name, and I’ll be there”

Something I’m really amazed at- I just pulled a muscle in my neck this morning (lost my balance while putting on my shoes) and couldn’t move my neck any (it was stuck like I was holding a phone with my right shoulder)… that was about 30 minutes ago. I’m now able to bend my neck 3/4 the way to the other side and the headache it triggered has already eased up significantly. Usually something like this would put me out of commission (headache alone) for a couple days.

Sry for rambling, I just really love this guy and couldn’t recommend him more <3

indeed.and his energies are pleasant.i asked for it two times in a day,just to feel his presence and he responded imediately.
as for raphael,the old sigil worked a lot better for me.i felt something in my root chacra.like a new sexual experience,or something like that.i can’t describe it exactly.[/quote]

What do you mean the old Sigil? Which is the old one? I was planning to use the one found in A Modern Angelic Grimoire

[quote=“ani_cat_candy, post:8, topic:4138”]Been working with Raphael quite a bit over the last week (rough guess… very difficult for me to keep up with time) and have had some amazing results. I love this guy!

Not ‘addictions’ but chronic issues-
a lingering side-effect from some meds I tried a couple years ago- tremors in my hands that get worse the more I need them to be steady (I haven’t done any sculpting or wood burning sense it started TT.TT )
It’s eased up a lot… There’s barely any unwanted movement this morning!

Every time I feel him working on me, though, I can see a very bright light from the corner of my eye and every time I feel like I’m bothering him with insignificant little issues, I hear the lines from a song “Just call my name, and I’ll be there”

Something I’m really amazed at- I just pulled a muscle in my neck this morning (lost my balance while putting on my shoes) and couldn’t move my neck any (it was stuck like I was holding a phone with my right shoulder)… that was about 30 minutes ago. I’m now able to bend my neck 3/4 the way to the other side and the headache it triggered has already eased up significantly. Usually something like this would put me out of commission (headache alone) for a couple days.

Sry for rambling, I just really love this guy and couldn’t recommend him more <3[/quote]

Thank you for this!

Lots of great feedback here, thank you my friends!

[quote=“Illustrious, post:1, topic:4138”]I am making the complete and total ridding myself of drug cravings my utmost priority. I’m absolutely sick of being pestered by the monkey on the back.

I am on methadone, which prevents me from being dopesick, and thus I have no need or desire to continue chasing the dragon. However, the desire to use and thoughts and feelings associated with it continue to plague me. Before getting on methadone, I had known it was going to completely remove the physical withdrawal symptoms (the worst part) and I thought it would do the same for the psychological symptoms. Even after upping my dose multiple times, this does not seem to be the case. I don’t think any amount of daily methadone is ever going to clear away the psychological addiction.

Knowing that Raphael is the Master Healer, he would be my best bet for this purpose.

I’m seeking feedback, basically confirmation that he is indeed the one I should work with for this task. If not, please suggest an entity more suited for the task.

Thanks all, you know I love all of ya :P[/quote]

I’ve also heard Azazel is good for helping with addictions.

How is your work on this going? I myself have a dependency issue with opiate tea and was thinking of evoking Azazel or Raphael for help.

Raphael is the doctor who holds your hand while you sweat out your withdrawals.

Azazel is the SAW like one who forces you to confront the horror of it head on and overcome it.

WANT TO PLAY A GAME?

I just started working with him through some simple sigil magick and his energy is lovely, I feel safe and protected and I immediately felt myself being enveloped in white and blue light.

[quote=“Paulden, post:10, topic:4138”][quote=“Illustrious, post:1, topic:4138”]I am making the complete and total ridding myself of drug cravings my utmost priority. I’m absolutely sick of being pestered by the monkey on the back.

How is your work on this going? I myself have a dependency issue with opiate tea and was thinking of evoking Azazel or Raphael for help.[/quote]

I’ve been on methadone for the last year. Cold turkey is just out of the question.

[quote=“Illustrious, post:1, topic:4138”]I am making the complete and total ridding myself of drug cravings my utmost priority. I’m absolutely sick of being pestered by the monkey on the back.

Ibogaine works well.

[quote=“Illustrious, post:13, topic:4138”][quote=“Paulden, post:10, topic:4138”][quote=“Illustrious, post:1, topic:4138”]I am making the complete and total ridding myself of drug cravings my utmost priority. I’m absolutely sick of being pestered by the monkey on the back.

How is your work on this going? I myself have a dependency issue with opiate tea and was thinking of evoking Azazel or Raphael for help.[/quote]

I’ve been on methadone for the last year. Cold turkey is just out of the question.[/quote]

I’m going cold turkey starting tomorrow. Will be in hell for the next few days. Looking forward to it. Have to show these spirits what I’m capable of.

Remember to show yourself that you’re worth it, too, eh?

Comparably opium withdrawal is a lot less of a burden than heroin.

I’ve felt opiate withdrawal from everything you can think of… Opium, heroin, oxycontin, methadone.

I’ve done every single opiate drug you can think of.

Opiates are MY drug!

Anyways, Raphael to my understanding, can assist you with the pain of the withdrawal. I however would recommend you get your hands on some T3s and use them to ween off. Cold turkey almost ALWAYS fails, as it doesn’t address the psychological need.

[quote=“Illustrious, post:17, topic:4138”]Comparably opium withdrawal is a lot less of a burden than heroin.

I’ve felt opiate withdrawal from everything you can think of… Opium, heroin, oxycontin, methadone.

I’ve done every single opiate drug you can think of.

Opiates are MY drug!

Anyways, Raphael to my understanding, can assist you with the pain of the withdrawal. I however would recommend you get your hands on some T3s and use them to ween off. Cold turkey almost ALWAYS fails, as it doesn’t address the psychological need.[/quote]

I failed. Went a few days and then the psychological need was on my mind too much.

I asked Jehovah to help rid my addiction but He didnt. Rafael and/or Azazel will be my next option.

Knowing that Raphael is the Master Healer, he would be my best bet for this purpose.[/quote]

In my experience raphael seems to be great at healing. He can may also (depending on the person) remove things from your life that are preventing or distracting your ascent. He did it without warning for me. Though I have noticed when it comes to attachments and addictions the well known Azazel tends to remove those from your life after you evoke him for the first time.
He provided me with every possible bit of advice I needed to get rid of my addictions. It was not the " take it away without warning" style that Raphael did for me. But more like I would find youtube videos/websites or books that would teach me the needed things to get rid of addiction and taught me a bit more about Azazel himself. In less then a month I managed to quit all addictions and make myself overall happier using what was sent to me.

To put it simply Raphael= will TAKE away your addictions from you, even if you do not like it. (When I worked with Raphael in the past for some health issues he took rather addictive things away from me in my life even though I never asked him too nor did I intend to get help for those addictions at the time.)
Azazel= will give you every opprotunity to quit and send people or things your way to give you the advice you NEED to help you.

[quote=“Smith, post:19, topic:4138”][quote=“Illustrious, post:1, topic:4138”]I am making the complete and total ridding myself of drug cravings my utmost priority. I’m absolutely sick of being pestered by the monkey on the back.

Knowing that Raphael is the Master Healer, he would be my best bet for this purpose.[/quote]

In my experience raphael seems to be great at healing. He can may also (depending on the person) remove things from your life that are preventing or distracting your ascent. He did it without warning for me. Though I have noticed when it comes to attachments and addictions the well known Azazel tends to remove those from your life after you evoke him for the first time.
He provided me with every possible bit of advice I needed to get rid of my addictions. It was not the " take it away without warning" style that Raphael did for me. But more like I would find youtube videos/websites or books that would teach me the needed things to get rid of addiction and taught me a bit more about Azazel himself. In less then a month I managed to quit all addictions and make myself overall happier using what was sent to me.

To put it simply Raphael= will TAKE away your addictions from you, even if you do not like it. (When I worked with Raphael in the past for some health issues he took rather addictive things away from me in my life even though I never asked him too nor did I intend to get help for those addictions at the time.)
Azazel= will give you every opprotunity to quit and send people or things your way to give you the advice you NEED to help you.[/quote]

Yeah I need to evoke Raphael. Being a functional addict like I am is just getting tiresome lol. Having a double life is burning my candle from both ends.

How are all you other guys in this thread with addictions/dependencies doing who evoked for help ridding them?