Raphael - is he the One to Work w/ for Ridding Oneself of Addiction?

I feel for you pal, I was on gear for three years, I went through the methadone treatment and took the doses down steadily over 6 weeks. Been off it 4 years now, stopped smoking cigarettes too. The thing is this, you cannot STOP doing something, I tried, when I changed my mindset from concentrating on not doing it and concentrated on what I actually want from life i.e. get back into training, get a girlfriend, have a child, get control of my wealth and health, that’s exactly what I did, so now 4 years later got a girlfriend, child, got money coming in and I’m fit as a butchers dog.
All of the above aside I feel you have some neg/spirit attachments and some core images trapped in you energy body, these are manifesting as your need to use, now I didn’t post this to preach to ya, I may have a solution, I have posted in the healing section offering a free healing demonstration and if you would like to give it a bash I would love to help you out, choice is yours, take care.

PEACE

FRANK

Thanks for the warning about Raphael. The only thing keeping me here in Malkuth is my addictions. LOL