Random drawings / *art* / doodle POST IT IN HERE!

Absolutely Beautiful

1 Like

Thank u! :relaxed:

These are some explorations of a character that I’m doing for a project from my Illustration course. There some anatomy and perspective mistakes but I won’t fix yet because the main purpose was just to explore some ideas and design.

4 Likes

I’ve decided to try to learn to draw during these times of social distancing. I watched a movie a few days ago called The Crow. I thought it was pretty badass, so I decided to start with Eric Draven (be kind, I’m learning :grimacing:). I hope I keep the motivation to finish it lol. Drawing is very relaxing!

13 Likes

I was communing the other day and these guys came to mind. I now know, i suck at drawing animals.

I also drew myself as i saw myself in a dream.

5 Likes

3 Likes

Easy to guess what i felt

I painted this a while back and i also had these two different kind of same paintings

7 Likes

My skin is my canvas for drawing😂

3 Likes

3 Likes

This tumblr user kvlt-ov-romance has a glitched out Vassago sigil that I’ve been using for the past five days:

https://kvlt-ov-romance.tumblr.com/image/164907301883

The colorful sigil plus the navy blue background helps me more than those black/white/red plain sigils do. The colors and shape seem to make it easier on the mind to do the trance state for the invocation/evocation so for me it feels like I need to work less for it.

2 Likes

Drawing dedicated to a “friend” and her patron, Odin.

6 Likes

L3åv

6 Likes

The vision of a Paranormal Sun. Vőś

5 Likes

I have a deep apprichiation for art and I’d love to see what kind of pictures/paintings or even poems you’ve made for your beloved spirts ! Below is a picture I colored for my love Azazel c: im not very good at drawing or painting, so I instead do animal adult coloring pages but hey it works. It takes a lot of time to complete those things

9 Likes

1 Like

This has been stuck in my head for 2 weeks now.
Not done this was 2 hr progress.
But I think it’s Lucifer… haha
Hope I did him proud.

4 Likes

My Painting for my Art Client.

Dedicated to Baphomet and to the art buyer.

INVOCATION OF BAPHOMET
•Ave-Baphomet•Oli-Omnium-Hominium-Pacis-Abbas•Solve-Et-Coagula•
~Satania~
-In the first Aeon i was the big Spirit.
In the second Aeon humans had known me as the horned god as Pangenitor Panphage.
In the third Aeon i was the dark one the Devil .
In the fourth no human has detected me beacuse i was the hidden one.
In this new Aeon i revealed myself as Baphomet the God of all Gods, that will last until to end of this earth.

~Aeonic litany~

Serpentslight
T.F.

11 Likes

First one finished out of 4. King Paimon appreciation and hopefully a jump start to my clothing brand. Graffiti on clothes.:metal:t4: Thank you King Paimon for the assistance and guidance. This is his​:crossed_fingers:t4:( Haven’t drawn in a while so excuse the camel​:rofl:

14 Likes

3 Likes