Random drawings / *art* / doodle POST IT IN HERE!

this makes my dominant artsy hand cry :"D

Sketch.

3 Likes

Emergency sketch

19 Likes

9 Likes

3 Likes

This is a sketch imagination exercise from my drawing course, on this one I needed to applie what I’ve learned so far. I’ve just started the course this sunday and the course has a duration of 6 months so I’m sure I’ll get a lot better.

Well right now I can see some improvements that I did in 3 days and I can see mistakes that I did on this one. I’ll do my best to keep improving each day and to not do the same mistakes again.

I’ll definitely become much better than I am right now, actually this is one of the two main objectives that I have in life that is to dedicate my life to drawing.

6 Likes

My own original character
His hair colour is yellow and eyes are light shiny sky blue
His personality is kinda like bully but is a tsudere and if u look closely he is kind and calm
And hez smart and kinda savage mouth but funny

Drew this with pen

1 Like

4 Likes

Wow… u literally can draw video game characters, amazing

1 Like

Supposed to be Hekate. I actually did this for her as a offering… But then I forgot to give it to her :sweat_smile:.

8 Likes

Thanks :D. well my course is focused towards games, animation etc…

6 Likes

Something serious for once before I go back to the anime and meme drawings.

1. King Belial’s Dukante Sigil!

1. Leviathan’s sigils, back-to-back

4 Likes

Drawing I did of the Pokémon Alcremie. Not too sure how I feel about it :thinking:

3 Likes

This is the best drawing that I ever did in my life. I am very happy seeing that I’m getting better.

5 Likes

This is a skin concept that I did for Orianna. The one on the left I did 4 months ago and the right one I did yesterday to see how much I improved.

2 Likes

I just cant resist. My son asks for art alot so sometimes I catch myself doodling. Sometimes I just draw and look at it like, what the actual hek did I draw? lol

IMG_20200215_224719_561|392x500

2 Likes

Now if we are taking digital art~

6 Likes

Very old. Can’t draw ppl, faces, bodies anymore…If you ask to sacrifice a skill or talent for another thing, it will be taken seriously…Only do stuff with geometry and digital stuff nowadays. Nonetheless it is worth the loss.

A series of trapezoids and triangles in a trapezoid, photomanipulation

Outcome of further manipulation to the image of trapezoids and triangles in a trapezoid (with the intent of opening a portal)

Not a visual artist anymore, but these are all that are left and weren’t incinerated (shredded art by the hundreds, all paintings torn, dismantled and throne out, had like 50, worthwhile sacrifice to become something no longer human) .

3 Likes

2 Likes

My attempt to draw Persephone

9 Likes