Random drawings / *art* / doodle POST IT IN HERE!

13 Likes

Beautiful painting @Dislogistics Thanks for sharing please post more if possible! Your lights and shadows and working with colors is amazing :grinning::+1:

4 Likes

Aconitum Napellus Ranunculaceae.

10 Likes

love it !!! :black_heart: you used pencils or coal?

3 Likes

Ink wash.

3 Likes

i never worked with ink/ink wash so i am not surprised i didnt know it :joy:

2 Likes

It is magnificent!

3 Likes

Quick question to y’all. What is the policy for nudity on this site? I checked the terms of service, but didn’t see anything about what kinda art you’re allowed to post.

1 Like

It’s allowed as far as I know. Besides, it’s art so no legal issues. You can make the image blurry with warning of nudity just in case, and post anything you wish.

1 Like

I believe the BALG guidelines stipulate that this is an 18 + site, so nudity is fine. I’ve posted memes and such with nudity and had no problems.

2 Likes

7 Likes

Do we like abtract art? Cause I do. Can’t go wrong really. As long as you avoid making mud.

8 Likes

8 Likes

@Dremora this is my first coloured drawing using the info from the tutorials. I have never tried realism before so I am aware I have a lot to improve.
But thank you so much for helping!

15 Likes

Nice!

1 Like

Thanks!!!

1 Like

I love it :ok_hand:t2::ok_hand:t2::ok_hand:t2::ok_hand:t2: shading is great, lips are beautiful like alive , also freckles added beauty to that lady :ok_hand:t2::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes: Really really gooood work Nox ! :star_struck:

3 Likes

Thank you sweetie!!! You inspire me!
As I said I have a lot to learn!

2 Likes

12 Likes

9 Likes