Quick Question Thread

How do I Remember my dreams?
What should I do to start remembering them after I wake up in the morning?

2 Likes
  1. Keep a dream journal.
  2. Keep your sleeping hours consistent.
  3. Making teas out of Calea Zacatechichi, Mugwort, or Wormwood can also help. Drink up right before bed.
3 Likes

Thank you for the answer! :grin:

1 Like

To add to @anon59886753ā€™s good answer ā€“ make sure you write down your dreams in the journal as soon as you can after you wake up or theyā€™ll fade. I do it before I even get out of bed. Interpreting them, then, too, also helps me remember.

2 Likes

What if the dream is allover the place?
Like my last dream even after I woke I remember a restuarant, eating breakfast, a girl going crazy after me like most dreams and man in tuxedo looking like his part of a mafia family named Lucifer. I am not sure if it was the Emperor but I got the feeling that it wasnt. Then I remember a riot at the restuarant and fire and I was spying on someone on the roof of a building because I was told by idk who and why. :man_shrugging:

I wanted to write it down when I woke up but i didnt know what to write it made no sense to me.

1 Like

Write it just like you did here. Just document it. Iā€™d put notes in with my descriptions (like ā€œnot sure if this was before or after this happenedā€ & ā€œwtf?!ā€) The interpreting is what makes sense of it. The best book Iā€™ve found for dream interpretation is: ā€œThe Mystical, Magical, Marvelous World of Dreamsā€ by Wilda B. Tanner.

1 Like

For those who practice fasting:

Is it a good idea to fast when you have a hacking cough that may be bacterial?

2 Likes

Well, so much for a quick answer to my question :joy:

3 Likes

just have some medicine.

Iā€™d ask 2 ā€œthingsā€, although elaborating a bit at the same timeā€¦ if a magician summons even a demonic king or a god, how could the lust for result oppose their power? (On the other hand it becomes more important to not waste their time with trivial matters)
And, itā€™s possible to remove the chakras and get or create them again? Since the whole issue is controversial; perhaps, from a middle path point of view, having both the chakras and the dark vortexesā€¦ it almost seems like a truly godlike feature :slight_smile:

1 Like

Feeling liquid like water dripping out of third eye. whatā€™s up with that?

1 Like

I meditate to meet Lucifer and after 10 minutes I start to see pulsing moving lights in the dark, what does it mean? Its kind of in front of my face a bit up around my forehead.

Is normal that after a successful meditation at 3 am in the morning can take all your sleep away?

I havent slept in over 30 hours and I feel very sleepy but I cant stay still and sleep I feel full of energy.

Is it an insult to do a ritual or evocation or invocation butt naked on in pajamas or underwear and no shirt?

1 Like

To some of the more traditional spirits, yes. There is a certain decorum expected when they are summoned.

However, to other spirits, who are less focused on ceremony, no. They donā€™t care.

2 Likes

Can anyone pretty please recommend me books on learning tarot? :pray:
My tarot cards is going to be here tomorrow and I dont think i can sleep tonight.
Idk why i feel so excited, but I feeling like this going to be huge upgrade in my spiritual growth

What deck?

I wouldnā€™t go with a book, I would actually use EAā€™s consecration rite because part of it requires getting to intuitively know the cards.

1 Like

The rider waiter. I heard is good for beginners and I also have the book : how to see fairies by Ramsey Dukes.
Goes in 6 week course how to open the senses and 4th week was recommended Rider waiter tarrot deck

1 Like

Wait the spirit comes even if Iā€™m just trying to meditate on the sigil??? Anyway to prevent that?

1 Like

While there is a possibility of the spirit showing up uncalled when meditating on their seal, it doesnā€™t generally happen.

3 Likes