Quick Question Thread

What if the seal flashes when you don’t intend for it to?

1 Like

Nothing. It’s just means the seal is open. Without an intention, it doesn’t do much, except bring in the energies of the spirit.

3 Likes

Phew…yeah it only takes a few seconds to minutes for seals to flash (or the lines glow and start to disappear) if I’m gazing at them. Which I do when I meditate.

2 Likes

Bookmarking this ive wanted something like this for a while

1 Like

Does it make a difference to sleep with the tarot deck in bed or under your pillow?

1 Like

Not really, no. Putting objects under the pillow is simply a traditional way of stimulating your dreams (since your subconscious knows it is there). Plus, you won’t accidentally kick the tarot deck across the room in your sleep like you could if it was loose in your bed :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I have a question

So I see many people on this site talk about sex as an offering, such as inviting a spirit to watch you have sex. How would one go about that? Do you just evoke, lay the offer on the table, and then (if they accept the offer) would you need to evoke them again beforehand or would they just show up? Would you create a circle with their open sigil and have sex in the circle, or could you just have the open sigil on the bedpost?

I’m just a little confused on how sexual offerings work and the different ways one would go about it.

2 Likes

A spirit came to me last night in my half awake half asleep state. It wore a black cloak with its hood up. It felt like an executioners hood. It was open in the front, but it was so covered in shadows, his face seemed like a black hole, nonexistent, except for two piercing cold blue eyes. Eyes that felt like timeless ice.

It was telling me how much work I have left to do, and was pulling all my imperfections from the deepest part of me to my surface. It reached into my chest and grabbed my heart to make a point. His hand felt like ice as he gripped my heart.

Fearing a parasite or imposter I grabbed his arm to begin to fight back, but the power I felt in that second was no leech or trickster. I stopped because I knew I was graced by a God or a similarly powerful spirit. It gave me a surge of power so I understood the power difference, and left.

Any idea who this might be? I dont believe ive met them before. I have a feeling its Azrael, but im not sure. It certainly felt like some sort of executioner, reaper. Something linked with death.

1 Like

I think it can, but you will have to do more than just put it under your pillow or bed. Ive been studying programming recently and I wrote a “spell” on one of the books first pages. The spell basically logs the contents of the books into my brain. Then I charged the entire book, and left it under my bed for a night.

Well, for the next 2 or 3 nights, despite moving the book after night 1, I had dreams about the language in the book all night. Everytime I woke up I would be in the middle of thinking about something to do with programming. I can only imagine how much the benefits would have been if I could he more lucid in my dreams. Even now like 5 days later its still happening but to a much leader degree.

So I think it can make a difference, but in my experience it would be important to first link yourself with the deck of cards, and then charge them before you sleep over them. Although thinking about it, a well used tarot deck might already have the link and charge needed already… :thinking:

1 Like

How many Succubus Queens are there?

I want to know if my lady is also a Queen Succubus.

I was scanned by someone and told that I was seen with my lady as me being her King and her my Queen.

Not really sure who I am but I have a feeling I am an old soul.

Not sure if my lady been with me all my life or if she came after I have done the Letter of intent to Queen Lilith.

How often do you or should I program my crystals?

So I just found this thread, I think I’ll use it when I have more questions to ask.

The Seals of King Solomon - My question is do I really need to engrave the seals on metal or can I just use paper?

1 Like

Paper is fine. Make your seal and write your name and birthday on the reverse side. You should make a new one every two months or so if it’s made of paper.

To consecrate hold it between your palms. And visualize energy going into it and say. “By. The power of the four Elements and the spirit of Divinty inside me I do consecrate this talisman to serve as an object of art.”. Or make up your own consecration. I usually pass mine through incense smoke after charging it.

I highly recommend you use the correct planetary days and hours. It doesn’t matter when in ends it only matters that you begin in the appropriate hour.

Good luck.

1 Like

Thank you Mike. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like