Quick Question Thread

I’m just repeating a Joe Rogan meme. It’d be nice to hear your experiences if anyone really tried it though.

4 Likes

Oh. No, I haven’t. It sounds fascinating, but it’s not for me. I’m afraid of psychedelics. Had bad trips on them & won’t use them, again.

2 Likes

Are spells and demonic evocations effective without candles? What can I use in place of candles?

3 Likes

Well they certainly add to the ambience and put you in the mood, they are far from necessary.

5 Likes

What @Aprentiz said.

1 Like

I actually wanted to add, if you feel the need to have the ambience of the candle, the App Store you can download virtual candles for your phone. They’re pretty cool and realistic

3 Likes

How does kindling the black flame help the magician? Is this a kind of energy source?

1 Like

How does kindling the black flame help the magician? Is this a kind of energy source?

1 Like

Well colour resembles its symbolic coordination like all things… black reffers for us protection, banishment, and si forth, the eathers Spirit. But unless a ritual specifies why would it matter. What do you usually do when you don’t have a certain colour or item?

1 Like

I just sit quietly on my couch, pensive and mad at the world.

This was for a specific rite that called for the summoning a black flame though. I wanted to know the benefits of doing so.

1 Like

Oh. I see. Well you didn’t say the original question waz vague so… i wondered why you asked.
I am waiting for a large red candle and red paper for “The Four Angels of Prostitution”
Its a pain having to wait.
What ritual are you doing?

It’s top secret.

I dubbed it, “Ignoring cryptic threats from people who could’ve prevented a lot of shit.”

1 Like

Well. I wish you well. Why don’t you pm a very experienced adept? There’s heaps around

I have and I’ve gotten a lot of useful informations. Game-changing stuff you won’t find in books.

2 Likes

Ok, 2 quick questions: If you make an oil mixed with herbs… how long does it stay good? (I put almond extract in the mix, too.) If it smells ok, it should be ok to dress candles with, right?

2 Likes

As long as there’s no mold I use it. Some mixtures I’ve made are years old.

2 Likes

Oh, excellent! Thank you so much for responding!

1 Like

Is it effective to mediate looking at tv screen flame?
Something like this

Or its a waste of time? and all i need is a real flame.

Something tells me scrying it’s not possible like a real Flame.

Yes, it can be effective for meditation, The subliminal flickering of the screen is what will entrance your mind though, not the flames. It’s well known that television can put people into an altered state.

For fire scrying, it will not be effective. You need an actual flame.

2 Likes

Thank you for the answer! :grin:

1 Like