Quick Question Thread

The simplest and most effective way of learning is asking questions.

There are questions that I ask sometimes but dont even feel like its worth opening a whole thread.

Please ask here your quick Question and hopefully others will see your question and answer for you.

If you think your question or if you have multiple questions and you think is worth opening a thread plz do so.

Ight ask your question :ear:

15 Likes

It feels like I’ve been here before.

4 Likes

A offering can be made as much as you want. I make blood offerings. But whatever the offering is the spirit will accept. The best way to know what they want as a offering is just ask them. Theyll point you towards the right direction. I recently watched a video and one woman was instructed to draw a picture of a red ballon on black paper, fold it three times, then throw it in the ocean. So they can really be anything. If i remember correctly she was working with Seere.

4 Likes

I like this idea. :+1:

5 Likes

How long do I have to be a member before I can edit my topic titles (after the hour editing window is over)? I thought I read it before, but I looked through all the intro stuff & can’t find it.

3 Likes

You have to have TL 3 status. You’ve been here less than a month so it probably won’t be for awhile.

6 Likes

Okie dokie, thanks for the info.

3 Likes

u can give anything as u want

2 Likes

Question: can i use Lord Lucifer’s sigil only to mediate?

Will Emperor Lucifer be called if i do it?
I dont want to waste his time.

1 Like

Yes.

2 Likes

They always come… :slight_smile:
The first time I felt uncomfortable because I wasn’t prepared for that and thought I did something wrong…
Wouldn’t be the first time I was planning to do one thing and something different happened lol…
But it was actually pretty nice, we ended up having a casual chit chat with some quick guidance and advice. Since then I do it more often. Non of them minds, and they don’t think they waste their time. It also proved me that all these ritualistic tools are not needed or expected from their side.

6 Likes

Totally agree. Time is our concern and even us still bound by human form can beat the time in space as astronauts do. Time is a result of mass and mass of the world across space as it bends the space fabric and hence can only be our concern. Lord Lucifer is certainly beyond time and even many other boundaries we may even not think of.

Having said so; @BeastCreature you may ask him to guide you through your meditation across astral planes and that would be a wonderful experience. :metal:

4 Likes

How do you break out of a rut where you are constantly reading books about things you find interesting and would like to practice, but can’t find the motivation to get out of “armchair occultist” mode and start actually practicing again and making further advancements along your path?

1 Like

Stop reading more books would be a good start for now until you get into a new routine :smiley: Go exercise all the interesting things you’ve read all this time! :smiley:

2 Likes

Find a desire you would like to achieve and use that to motivate you into ritual. Don’t practice magick just for magick’s sake, but use it to bring things to you.

6 Likes

@BeastCreature thanks for making this thread

My question is, How long did it take you guys to begin to get results from when you First started magic? Im just curious about personal differences because I’ve heard ranges of a few months to 10 years.

Thanks.

3 Likes

Have you tried DMT?

1 Like

Are you asking anyone specifically or just everyone in general?

2 Likes

This is simply universal laws that must change for you to get the results.

You have major changes, which can take up to years and minor changes that can take a month till three months. And yes minor change can even be as quickly as a week.

Let say you did a money ritual. I’ve seen positives changes in weeks and I’ve seen it in months. Depends how much work you put into it yourself.

I got opportunities of extras shifts that made a nice buck.

3 Likes

Results come when least expected, so focusing on results all the time is not a good idea.

3 Likes