Quick magick as tool for bring luck

Hello brothers and sisters, i hope you doing well. Im not indeed still didnt sleep yet since yesterday almost +20 hours without sleeping cause im suffring.

I lost about 50$ in gambling today and i still has last 7.5$ remaning in my balance, iam here looking for any SIGIL or Mantra or any simple ritual or spell basic tht could give me little bit of luck or at least guide so i avoid making bad desicions in gambling ane avoding bad upcoming matches.

My goal for now is to get my losses of today back and close this part of my life.

Please any SIGIL to gaze on it or Mantra or any spirit demon or entity that i can let in to gamble istead of me and I PROMISE if i got my money back i will give the entity or spirit blood or any offer as symblos of loyalty and respect.

Remine : i do not need psyc help or doctor, all i need is make basic magick work for me at ths moment.

Thank you for your reading, waiting for your valuaed reply soon.

Asmoday according to the search results.

See for yourself:
https://forum.becomealivinggod.com/search?expanded=true&q=gambling%20help

2 Likes

Thank you very much.

1 Like

I need to gaze on it sigil right? I just gazed on Bune SIGIL then Asmoday then i will gaze on SIGIL of Mamon, is that right? Only gazing or there is some Youtube videos for mantra??

Try this:

4 Likes

How do I pronounce these words in English please?

This as well brother.