Quick and simple curses?

Hello all, I’m looking for some quick and simple curses you could do on the spot to strangers who are rude to you or are being nasty. I have angels of wrath book and I am aware of the magickal attack book. But, they require privacy and time to work. Any suggestion would be appreciated. Thanks.

3 Likes

Make the sign for metal :metal: with your right hand, upturn it and push it towards them while breathing out, and with the intention of reversing the negative energy straight back to them.

I use this all the time, it’s like a reverse evil eye. Or you could do the British “up yours” sign, or flip them the bird American style, these all magically have similar effects.

6 Likes

Thank you so much. Any for people that are stealing in shops or abusing the cashier? It won’t be at me. Can I still use them? Also anything I can recite instead of hand gestures to make it look not obvious? Ta.

1 Like

You’d have to invent something that worked for you. You could visualise a mirror shield around the person for example, and for that it would be good to practice creating one around yourself to get a feel for it.

My method required the hand gesture to help move the energy with the energy of your body. You could do the same thing using your astral body if you’ve developed the skill of moving that separately from your physical body, and you’d want to learn astral travel to get that part down.

2 Likes

Thank you very much :blush:

Cheers for the info. Will look into it :blush:

1 Like