Questions about path-working

I heard about path working from @veneficus in this comment and I would’ve kept it there but I noticed in the search forum that there isn’t a clear explanation or when there is it leads straight to this which isn’t exactly an explanation.

My questions are:

• What is path working?

• How do I do it exactly? specially when supplies are limited. I only have candles to work off of. No stones/quartz/crystals.

• What are the benefits/effects and whatnot from it? I hear it can help me progress but I don’t quite understand how.

• Also I heard that there’s a guide to be found from this? I’m completely lost.

Any and all explanations are welcome. I want to make this a complete beginner thread for someone just stepping into meditating because that’s exactly what it is.

4 Likes

The term pathworking is taken from the Golden Dawn and its interpretation of the Kabbalah and the Tree of Life.

The Tree of Life is made up of ten Sephiroth and 22 paths and the term is a reference to working through those paths between each Sphiroth.

The term has moved into common usage and now is used to denote any magical or mystical working meant to lead to step by step spiritual progression.

It depends completely on the method and system you are working within. When pathworking the Tree of Life, for instance, the magician usually astrally walks the paths, and works to learn the lessons of each Sepiroth, which may include evoking the angels and Archangels of those spheres.

In EA’s book Evoking Eternity, he has a “pathworking” of specific demons and angels to evoke, one after the other, and each of which will bring a change in the magician and their relationship with the multiverse.

it leads to spiritual progress because you are making internal changes to your spiritual self and your relationship to the multiverse.

Not sure what you mean by “guide.”

7 Likes

Yes, exactly.

@Lamb-of-Hell-666
Sorry for the confusion. That “guide” I mentioned was just an example. As @DarkestKnight mentioned, pathworking is that simple. It just means that you are traversing a map to ascension with the intent to learn and be guided by the spirits themselves. I was thinking that the vision you had looked similar to a tree. It could possibly be used as a map. Just as the Qlippoth has spheres, you have spheres in your map. Some relate those spheres to chakras/planets/etc. My point is, if your vision was a map, you could use those spheres as destinations for pathworking.

All pathworking entails is astral traveling or mental projecting to the sphere/plane to learn whatever you are lead to learn next. It’s like scrying or divination but more hands-on, and with the benefit of a system. You have a map. You start with the bottom sphere in your diagram, and move up from there. Since this is the first time I’ve seen the diagram you mentioned, you could project/wander into that bottom sphere with the intent to call a guide to help you understand what the sphere is for, and if this vision was a map.

With the Trees we are used to, so many people have pathworked with them that we have guided meditations, sigils, and entities with sigils, etc to all help with making that work easy. With this new map, you have to do the work yourself. Find entities to work with, an entity to help you understand, etc.

3 Likes

Perhaps you should get this book:

You will also note that the map looks similar to the diagram in your vision. Hence the connection some of us made in your other thread:

2 Likes

Thank you and from reading @DarkestKnight

I think the map maybe a new step because I’ve already done your advice

In the past of getting in contact with three Archangels before and each helped me turned a new page so to speak.

So it helps this,

To make sense.

Strange how everything connects with something else. Maybe the white light is from the new angel that has appeared since the demons I work with concern themself with only mental strength rather then spiritual.

3 Likes

Thank you, I’ll definitely add the book to the list but at the top so it’ll be a priority since its more relevant right now then the others.

1 Like

@Lamb-of-Hell-666
No problem! I hope this helps. From what it sounds like…

If I were you, I would evoke those angels and ask them about this vision.

Or that one… :wink:

I think your intuition is right. You are being led to a map similar to the Trees, but more specific to what you need. Let us know what happens!

1 Like

Exactly. The Tree of Life and the Qloppoth are not the only maps to the macrocosm, but simply among the oldest and most traveled.

Good luck to you!

3 Likes

I think I might and take both of your advice with called to the Arch that I connected best with. If he doesn’t know then I’ll definitely call to the new angel.

Best to call anyone who might help so I can learn as much as possible on the way.

Like coming here first before them has helped to learn alot already.

I’ll definitely leave updates if anything big happens.

2 Likes

Thank you. Both you and @veneficus helped clear up the confusion about the map because I spent most of last night thinking that maybe I saw it wrong since seeing isn’t my strong suit though I’m slowly trying to work on that. Feeling/intuition is my better one.

It’s wonderful how helpful here is. Helps me notice my progress.

1 Like

Other than evoking eternity, are there any other systems you guys have found as viable

1 Like

If I read right, your asking about what other path working stuff there is?

Yeah, and if there are any other works (authors) associated with them

1 Like

Theres the book that was linked and the link to @AdamThoth pathworking.

But mainly I think (beginner opinion) meditating would help best for you to get an idea of what you need since it’ll tell you want path to take. Because on the search there are a ton of paths for you to pick and choose from so there’s many authors and routes to pathworking.

An example of this is: Mine. Meditating lead me to a map that has told me to stick to the trees of both life and death.

2 Likes