Question

I casted a love spell and a little later my incense formed this knot, does anyone know what it might mean?

To us, nothing much, it’s a one off thing… incense does that.

To you? … Go as your guts guide you.

Trusting your intuition makes it stronger, and the difference between a random event and whether it’s a sign, is how you FEEL about it… so how did you feel? Probably something, right, as you felt enough to post about it?

Anyway… Welcome to the forum!

Please do make your next post your Introduction here, which we need per the forum rules and posting guidelines in the FAQ.

Points to cover:

• Do you have any practical experience in magick?

• If so, what exactly do you practice and how long have you practiced?

• Do you follow any specific system or tradition?

• What are your areas of interest?

Here is a getting started with magick guide. You’ll want to get your spiritual hygiene sorted out, and start work on developing your astral senses, then when you can know you have a decent chance at avoiding impostors and parasites then try the evocation guides we have on here.

3 Likes

That looks cool actually :sunglasses: never happened to me O_o and I agree, if you felt like posting about it then perhaps there’s something for you in this, worth examining. It’s like shapes of melted candles after the ritual, some read them, some not, whatever whoever sees in melted wax it’s up to them and depends on too many factors, including intention of the ritual.

The knot could symbolize that love spell is now bound and working.