Question on evoking Dra'Talon Cause I'm finally fucking ready

Enough beating around the bush, I want this done with. Over. I can’t watch myself and my kids be slowly devoured by this narcissistic prick that should never have entered my life.

I am planning on evoking Dra’Talon. Tonight if I can. I understand that I use his sigil and a black candle.

What I really need to know: If I set Dra’Talon on my target, who is often in the presence of my children, will any risk come to my kids? Or is Dra’Talon precise enough that he only goes after his mark and does not leave collateral damage?

2 Likes

I would suggest you to specify your children to not be hurt in the crossfire. Idk bout this demon but many demons tend to have issues with crossfire if the target is closer to the mage.

How old are the kids? Demons are natural protectors of children because the have huge amounts of qlippothic energy in them

They’re 8 & 10. What age does the energy you mentioned disappear? I’ve heard all children are naturally inclined to sense and hear until about age 7.

They should be protected but still you might want to include that he should only hurt your target and not his surroundings, but Dra´Talon´s description pictures him as an assassin so he might be hyper focused on the target and ignore other people.

The usual rule of thumb is that you shouldn’t curse targets that are under 18 but the qlippothic energy might disappear early depending on how they were raised etc.

I’m very much intrugued and interested in how things turn out for you, please keep us updated!! :bouquet:

Dra’Talon will not ask for specific offering, but take what he wishes. I asked him to show me how he kills and he did. He doesn’t care if he kills a child. Be careful what you do, sometimes the price for feeling such a splendid safety could be too much. I made it clear not to harm my child, but did not take onto account the new one in my belly (i was not aware i was pregnant).
Belial could be another choice. Petition him and he shall slaughter many. But with him it’s the domino effect. He places the pieces and knocks them down.
Narcissists are difficult to deal with. Use your guts and be brave.

4 Likes

Not sure about this. I’ve seen quite a few kids terrorized by demons.

Just curious as to why you don’t just leave him? Or throw his ass out? (I’m familiar with narcissists, having one of these assholes in my family, so I totally get the desire to wipe him out.)

Were they real demons or shadow people? :wink: huge difference

They were full demons. Shadow people aren’t the same, obviously.

Do you know their names? Where do you hail from? I haven’t heard of any demon who attacked a child even though I know people that try to send them but the demons simply refused. (In my experience all the “classical” demons western practitioners work with would not do that)

No, sorry, I don’t bother with names. I just get rid of them, as I’ve been doing for many years now. All this started with simple ghost hunting, and after running into several issues like this, I worked on learning how to remove them. (It’s not that hard.)

In my experience, these have been what I would consider low-level demons. I’m not referring to Azazel, Belial, etc., although I think it a bit naive to assume they wouldn’t attack children if they wanted to. There is a whole network of magicians dedicated to using them for doing just that, and I know this for a fact (unfortunately).

You may want to look up some of the more prominent historical possessions, such as Anneliese Michel and Roland Doe. You can find videos and books on both of these cases. Very interesting (but sad) stuff.

Let me be clear that I’m a long-time hereditary magician (40+ years) and have no issue with demonic entities, but they do need to be respected. Some have personalities like wild animals, and not realizing this can get you pretty messed up if you try to work with them yourself.

So it’s kind of a long story, but I did leave him three years ago after a decade of physical, sexual, emotional abuse. The man is more than a decade my senior. He meet me when I was still in college and he was a fully established adult in his 30s.

At the time I didn’t even realize the things that were happening to me were sexual assault or physical abuse. He set the tone when I was still pretty naive and so thrilled that an older man found me mature and interesting. Eventually after years of being refused sex only to find that he had masturbated on my face while I was sleeping, or violated me when I was too drunk to consent, I knew I didn’t like it and needed to get out. After lots of therapy and realizing a lot of my encounters with him weren’t consensual, the divorce proceedings were well under way and changing the custody schedule was next to impossible. It was stuck at 50/50, my state is very weird in the courts that way. If I rolled up with, “I was abused!” the judge was kind of like, " well then why did you let the kids hang out with him in the first place?"

During the divorce proceedings, I discovered that during the years of marriage, he had arranged the finances in a way that (completely unbeknownst to my cause I was fucking stupid enough to trust my husband) so that I was essentially dicked out of all of the money we received during our marriage. It’s complicated but without me knowing he exercised stock options with his inheritance and passed it off like we were using money from our joint accounts. As a result, a hefty fortune was exclusively his. And I know I’m a fucking idiot for not being more diligent and suspicious of him, but I never thought up until that point that someone’s husband would want to manipulate their spouse’s reality.

Then the abuse started to turn towards my kids. They’d come back to me and explain that their father was terrorizing him. Screaming at them constantly. Standing in front of them naked, restraining them and tickling them until they peed their pants, holding them upside down and forcing their head under water if they refused to wash their hair. Locking them out of the house if they didn’t cooperate. They started to display signs of hyper sexualized behavior for small children.

Again, I tried to go through the courts, it didn’t work. This past fall the school started contacting CPS, my kids were reporting neglect and abuse to their teachers on the part of their father, CPS investigated, and while they concluded that something likely was going on, absent of bruising and broken bones and a friggin meth lab in their house, it’s pretty difficult to have a children removed from a parents house.

After that, he only became both more brazen and more secretive at the same time. My daughter has reported that he has forced her to show him her developing pubic hair, that he’s constantly rubbing and groping her. She fears him but is confused, why would her father make her feel so uncomfortable? She doesn’t understand. I talked to the police and they said these things, while troubling, didn’t cross the boundary completely, and that this could be considered concern for his daughter’s sexual health or just showing affection.

I know that’s not what’s going on. My history with the man is more than enough to demonstrate that he is a monster. But the problem is he’s a clunky white guy monster who seems unassuming, makes 250k a year, has millions of dollars at his disposal, and I’m just his young ex-wife who got pregnant right out of college.

My kids are afraid of him, our futures are only going to be focused on healing, but I don’t believe that can begin while he is still involved in them, polluting our minds with his manipulative, abusive bullshit.

1 Like

I have petitioned Belial and Lilith and Hekate, but I haven’t seen any measurable results. I am not sure if I’m not communicating fully, I don’t really have the ability to hear fully developed and I have attempted to see.

1 Like

Good lord, what a creep! I’d want to kill him, too, and I probably would.

You really need to get away from him whether you’re divorced yet or not. Especially get your kids away from him. Do NOT trust CPS! I could give you some major horror stories about what they really do.

I have some material I can look at to answer your earlier question. I’ll try to figure out how to PM you on here and send you some info.

Please keep us posted! He sounds more like a psychopath to me, as well as a pedophile. He could do some serious damage to your kids if he hasn’t already.

3 Likes

Yeah, I’d be careful. Part of how he kills is to cause the target so much mental and emotional pain and anguish they’ll kill themselves.
Dra’talon won’t touch anyone but the target, ime - but the target is being driven mad, and crazy people can be quiet and depressed, but also unpredictable and violent - sounds that you don’t want that instability around the kids. If he’s already an abusive psycho… ugh.

You could mitigate that with a freeze spell on him, and you might want to have a freeze spell on him anyway but no harm in doing another one specific to blocking him from deflecting or projecting baneful working effects on anyone else.

1 Like

Thank you for your insight I might have to review my standpoint again and invoke the one true prince and evoke Satan and Lucifer to ask them. It makes sense that you mention lesser demons because they remind me more of shades and are only lusting for destruction.

And yes I am well aware of that demons are not fluffy puff and respect is needed in all instances. Belial is one of my Patrons :slight_smile:

2 Likes