Abusive Father starting to make kids suicidal -- Suggestions for help/protection

Sorry if this should be in a different topic.

I’ve posted many times about this man and my efforts to get him out of my life and my kids lives.

Nothing has worked. No matter what happens, nothing sticks to the dude. Sure, something might not go his way at a job interview, or people will view him as swine, but he is still in our lives. He still has his great job, and has pulled the wool over some woman’s eyes enough to get a girlfriend, and seemingly there’s no consequences for his actions. He just gets to have mistreated me, continuously neglect our kids, and as long as no one’s bleeding, the courts don’t care. No one seems to fucking care.

And now my 8 year old boy is suicidal. He talks at length with his therapist about how his father hates him. He talks about how no one would care if he dies, about how worthless he feels, about how empty and alone he is. He just wishes it was all over, he wants to die. At 8.

I am trying my best to offer solutions, get him the help he needs through doctors and tests and doing the best I can to support him to the point where it’s bleeding my dry financially. But it’s all for nothing. Any progress I make is just immediately undone a few days later by going back to his awful father for his custodial time. I can’t continue to watch this, I don’t know what else I can do to protect my kids.

I feel like until this fucking terrible bastard is out of our lives completely, there’s no hope for us to heal. I’ve attempted petitions, evoking nearly ever entity I could imagine related to getting rid of this fuck or exposing him. I’ve got hot foot powder, done evil eye, DUME oil, Magickal Attack, freezer spells, binding, who knows what else. Obviously not all at once but over the course of the last year plus.

I’m not trying to spell beg, but I’m desperate.

Is there any other recommendations, any other entity, anything at all or any way to tell what I’m doing wrong?

2 Likes

Alright I think what you need to do here is a really massive layer of workings in a more short period of time. Do the magick that you feel most connected with. If you like the GoM’s workings then that would be good to try a lot of them. Do magick on everything in your life that you want, and if you have Mystical Words of Power then start with one of the big 7 rituals in the beginning, whatever calls you of course, but if the Ritual of Transformation especially calls to you then do that. Then work with anything in your life, do wealth magick and layer it on many different aspects, and layer the magick on whatever else you want. Then, do curses on him inbetween the magick, and layer them on every aspect of his life. I’d recommend ‘Magickal Attacks’ and ‘Angels of Wrath’ by Gordon Winterfield, there is a ritual in the former that will weaken every aspect of his life and make the curses more likely to take effect. You should do that first and then the rest of the works in those books.

If you layer the magick like that and do a lot of magick more constantly, it’s really going to soften reality for you and make your magick much more likely to work, also helps you forget fully about some of the rituals you performed. So continue doing magick on anything you want, and let it be a joy to you.
Whatever books you choose to work with, read the instructions again and try to connect deeply with the ritual, perform it smoothly and let it be a joy.

4 Likes

How to Detach Unwanted People/Entities from Your Aura . Fighting Back . You might be able to use these techniques as well. All Free. Energy Ripping

2 Likes

You are dealing with a tyrant. You know who really, really hates tyrants? Belial.
It sounds like there are obstacles in your way. You know who obliterates barriers? Belial.
If you choose to evoke, or work with Belial, I would suggest something along these lines:
"Belial, (a brief summary of what you stated). I have done my part, and am not seeing any results. What am I missing? or What am I blind to?
My experience has been that asking these questions in a difficult situations always uncovers some gold. I am genuinely sorry you and your children have to deal with this. Best of luck.
Edit: My intuition also told me RAPHAEL.

10 Likes

can you send me a message i have some rituals that may help posting in public would be long i am not aware of how things work on this forum because i can’t see any option to send message over here🙂

Tell Satan to drag him to Hell. The dude’s doomed to go there anyhow. Too much?

Are you married to this man? I ask because my answer depends on the answer.

Not anymore.

1 Like

Okay, so first, I found this article: Can I Refuse to Send Kids for Court-Ordered Visitation?

Second, personally I think you need to get courts and Belial involved, strip your husband of visitation/custody rights and then place a big restraining order on him.

Get the therapist to help if necessary, since it’s her legal obligation to break patient-doctor confidentiality if the client is at risk.

1 Like

Has he sort of “doubled down” on his attacks towards you and your son?

In a way that’s more low key and insidious, if that makes sense? He has become less obvious with his abuse and more aware of himself ever since he was investigated by DCFS last year.

1 Like

That poor baby. He should be carefree, not a care in the world, worrying about his toys and everything else an 8yr old loves…not feeling empty because of his dad. Dad is supposed to protect the child.

You know who hates assholes like that? Erzulie Dantor. I started working with her recently and she has been such a protective spirit for me and my kids. She’s VERY protective. My husband can be an ass at times. A true ass. I pray nightly to Erzulie Dantor and ask her to protect me and my babies from anyone that dares try to harm us, either verbally or physically.

The day before yesterday, Husband called himself being in a bad mood and snapped on one of the babies. Pissed me off. Next thing I know he gets up to make a couple hard boiled eggs and ended up choking on one. It was bad, he couldn’t talk, face turned purple, I had to give him the heimlich maneuver. That’s never happened before. Ever.

Erzulie Dantor hates abusive men and will protect women and children from them til the death. Maybe do some due dilligence and research her, as she’s a LWA.

Good luck💐

5 Likes

I have tried to go through this route but it blew up in my face last year. The school reported him for neglect and abuse and I took it to court and nothing happened. He just became more aware of the line he has to toe.

I am mentally preparing myself/therapist/getting a psychiatrist involved, but I have to something like earth shatteringly terrible to happen in order for the courts to consider modifying the current custody arrangement.

Is there any entity that can expose someone’s behavior? I have no problem getting the courts involved, I just need to have basically 100% inarguable evidence first.

Could be an affect of your previous magickal attacks on him. It’s fear. But keep on striking and he won’t keep on resisting forever. You have ‘Magickal Attack’ as you mentioned so the ritual to weaken him is good. But I think ‘Angels of Wrath’ will still be a good investment in this case like I mentioned in my previous post.

Of course, do everything you can to help this situation legally. If you’re going to look for someone to help you, you can also ask Hagith (The H is silent), Olympic Spirit of Venus, to help you find someone, as one of his skills is to “Attract someone who can help you”. You can call him on Friday tomorrow as soon as the Sun begins to rise.

images

This is the second time Hagith has been recommended to me recently (for different reasons) I think it’s a good indication that I should reach out. I will get Angels of Wrath, as well. I don’t have “Mystical Words of Power” as you mentioned before, but if you feel that’s a good investiment I can get that too.

1 Like

I have had her recommended to me before. Would I just petition her like I would like a different entity? Would she bring retribution for past indiscretions?

Oh yes I think I was the one who recommended him to you previously as well :joy: just thought he might also be helpful in this case.

Hmm I recommended it mostly so that you can focus on other magick to help you on this situation, so it will help you in the future as well when all this has been resolved, it’s quite a nice book. So buy it if you feel called to, but I do think any of the main rituals in the book will help to soften reality for your other magick to take effect. Additionally, there’s also a ritual in there to make someone stay away from you. You can do it for yourself and your son. I had success with that one in the past, although it may take time to work and if he remains persistent, you can do it again. So I would say it can also be a good investment for this situation. It’s not so expensive either I think.

What books do you have from the GoM?

Also, Bael came to mind to mind for this. I know he’s associated with invisibility and it’s not always true that an entity can also do the opposite of one of their skills, but perhaps he can also be called to reveal his behavior in this case

I have Demons of Magick, Magickal Wealth, Word of Power, Magicak Attack, 72 Sigils of Power, Magickal Protection, Magicak riches, Success Magick, and magicak cashbook and Job seeker. And though this isn’t a GOM book, I also just went through a digital copy of NAP.

1 Like

There’s a ritual in Magickal Riches you can use to empower all your magick. It the “Create Light from Dark” ritual. I recommend you use it after every call you do here to give the magick more power. And for the court cases if you’re going to try and go that route again, Demons of Magick may be best. Also do the Sword Banishing from Magickal Protection before each ritual (maybe also do it in the morning and night, it does offer general protection as well)

As part of the other magick to focus on, you can also try the main ritual in Magickal Riches, although don’t do too many dialy rituals to make you feel overwhelmed, the magick should not be done with some feelings of dislike, but try to enjoy the rituals and the fact that you can do magick.

Maybe this can also help you: