Question about Love

I did not say this, I just expressed my opinion.
And just in a forum I think it is important to say what you think, without discrediting anyone, even if maybe it is not in order with the thoughts of another person.
I did not say that I do not believe the scientific explanation, on the contrary.
But I always see the union between body and spirit in everything. Whether it is love or something else. Even the sexual act for example, is a union of both these factors.
It was the first comment I saw and I answered it anyway.

Relax, I did not try to forbid you saying your opinion, I simply voiced my incomprehension.

I’ve already had discussion that went wrong on the forum, I just wanted to show that I was polite.

Well I didn’t see you rectify his Condescending reply when he told me to keep on “yammering” about experiences as immature. So while you’re at it why don’t you go ahead and suck his dick

Don’t relate love to instinct. A lioness can protect its cub. So can any species if animals that gives birth to offsprings

Never heard about Earthworms loving their babies.

So is a mother’s love not love?

Wait what. No one said that lol. A mother’s love is love but you can’t equate its intensity exactly right after she gives birth and let’s say when her kid is 20years old. A lot of primal stuff is at interplay during the former.

But that aside my point was disregarding the confinement of love as mainly a process that emanates solely from Brain activity. And saying that brain activity is actually an end result of a more complex innate thing.
I mean you get production of dopamine etc when having sex too

You have no idea then.

1 Like

And I also think me being told to prove the existence of the soul was actuality a stupid and obnoxious statement considering where we are right now… So someone terming this as adolescent is major hindsight or someone has a lot of dicks in their eyes

1 Like

Lol I am on the side of love here. All I am trying to say in simple terms is that the brain/flesh is a mirror so to say of the broad spectrum of things we experience deep within our soul.

Nobody is on the opposite side.
You’re being way too emotional about this and you misinterpret statements because of this.

1 Like

How exactly am I misinterpreting anything?

Here:

Lol and you assuming that I am exuding any kind of emotion right now is way too ironical.

Prove the existence of the soul… Really?:joy:

This was said in response to how he responded about love. If you can go above and check

So what does this even have to do with anything.

You came here with this:

Aren’t we all about accepting other’s views here? No?

What the. That has everything to do with everything
I’ll refer you to this which you deliberately skipped and would recommend you track down the whole conversation sequentially

Well, in the dark side, I know women (not directly, thanks god) that only give birth for breeding purposes, but there’s no love involved, this kids rarely know what it’s being loved as baby. Horrible, but happen.
Or on the other side, womans traumatized that have been raped and haven’t had the psicological help to afront that don’t develop a strong maternal feeling, so to speak, so the state must take responsibility, and in these institutions sometimes children are not seen as beings with rights.

So the point? What was my flaw?