Question about Love

While you are right, shitty stuff that happens does not disprove my statement though.

You’re eating your own tail.
We are not all about agreeing with other people’s views here and what you pointed out is basically me doing exactly that voicing my contradictory opinion. I wasn’t gagging him to take in everything I was saying

*accepting

As a magician you should know we have a soul. What he fuck is wrong with that and now who is being too sensitive

1 Like

I don’t want to disapprove, just make known other situations in which reproduction and growth
is achieved without love.

1 Like

Then the only way to understand the existence of the soul is on an individual level.
No one can go around saying: “HEY I DISCOVERED THE EXISTENCE OF THE SOUL HERE IS THE
TRIALS”.
It is a journey and a personal path, everyone lives it in their own way.
People who say, “show me that the soul exists,” simply don’t want to search and find the answers themselves.

As a magician you should know that others have other opinions.

2 Likes

Okkaaayy and? :joy::joy:
I still don’t get it.

As a magician you should know how to light candles or banish .

I’m out of this. Read again.
k bye

1 Like

Okay now that she’s gone can anyone help me prove the existence of the soul

No.

You could have just retorted with “prove the existence of the self”. You should spend more time studying than vehemently defending your opinion.

Why should we know? You are making an objective statement, so don’t be shocked that people are asking for proof.

1 Like

@Trishul66 @DarkestKnight I’d say that both of you are right in your own way lol. There is not one (brain/paradigm stuff) without the other (the aspect of consciousness itself being able to feel love). I think they blend into each other. Trishul just seems to point out that its ignorant to think that the universe revolves around our psychology and body, and DarkestKnight gives us the perspective of how that is the only thing we can logically reduce the human experience to. Both are right! Or?

2 Likes

Sadly no, the soul is a completely subjective matter, what each individual could call their soul can be attributed to a personal definition based upon belief. Is it consciousness? Is it being self aware? Is it a belief in something deeper than ones physical body? None of those things can be understood on an objective level, its all based upon the subjective experience of the person trying to understand their perception of reality.

In magick particularly its a subjective experience, no more valid or invalid in comparison to anothers. Where there are those that would say “yes, cthulhu and the elder gods are real and lovecraft was channeling into another dimension and i know the truth of the universe” and that being true for that person it is equally true for a person to state “everything outside of physical reality is fiction, gods, angels, demons etc are a product of our imagination to give reason to situations and experiences outside of our personal control, it is an act of escapism”.