Question about Jehovah/YHVH from a Christian

Ehyeh more properly means “I Become”, which fits much better with Kether.

2 Likes

I had a thought. You are ‘God’ in the same way that a flower is part of a plant, or a fruit is part of a fruit tree.

5 Likes

Good point, although the scientific explanation of dimensions don’t really correlate to the occult form of planes/dimensions, for example the scientific explanation of the 4th dimension pretty much has 0 correlation to the occult aligned plane which is the etheric or astral both of which (depending on your belief) has no correlation to the scientific one.

But also on top of that occult wise the dimensions aren’t numbered or resting one above the other but simply occupying the same space in their own vibrational frequency, which is why they have equivalent aligned locations while also not really being the same as the locations they align with, the physical even has its own energetic layer that’s not above it but within it.

Vandheer was basically saying how they can’t correlate because their explanations are far from the same.

3 Likes

Relax. There’s no need to get so worked up over this.

The axis of the astral planes up to the mental planes is thought to be a fourth spatial dimension, or “W-axis” and when it reaches the point of the mental and causal planes, it reaches 5-dimensions of space, plus one (or more) dimension of time. Time itself can be viewed at many points simultaneously through the use of psychadelics, but for legal reasons I won’t publicly endorse that here. You should try out some of the four-dimensional maze games that are out there. The physics in them surprisingly resemble the workings of the astral planes to a T. I also recommend watching Carl Sagan’s “flatlanders” video explanation.

In this model, as we ascend, we connect to our higher selves, which are oversoul combinations of many three-dimensional minds. Our current minds themselves can also be seen as higher-dimensional, since we have many subtle bodies that exist on many planes simultaneously. When we perform remote viewing while being simultaneously aware of what’s going on in the physical, we’re tapping into a higher dimensional state of mind.

These higher dimensions, higher minds, and planes of existence could be infinite for all we know. My view of God is that there could always be bigger fish or higher minds that nobody will ever know about. It’s the furthest thing from theosophy, since our minds at this stage cannot possibly comprehend all of the physics of this universe/multiverse.

For now we have words of power that work to get the intended results in magick, since they establish the command and authority of the operator. That we all know for sure.

Such a beautiful explanation that I feel also perfectly matches the traditional western occult world-view, if I understand that correctly.

3 Likes

Eh(yeh), makes no difference to me. :wink: What was it that that Moses said in the original translation? “Ehyeh has sent me unto you”?

1 Like

That is precisely how a fourth spatial dimension would appear to our minds. “In and out” is the best way to describe movement through an additional axis, since our minds at this stage are only developed enough to work with three axis of space. The transition from three to four axis of space is gradual, such that the etheric is “slightly more than three dimensional” but still less than four-dimensional, according to some sources. As one practices yoga and meditation, they begin to gradually expand their mind such that they can understand and have control over being in multiple places simultaneously. It’s fair to say that someone like The Buddha, for example, was closer to having a four-dimensional mind than most while still in the physical.

1 Like

Okay, fair enough, I asked for your explanation and you gave me one, whether I agree with these or not is a moot point. Where are the rest of the six dimensions though?

Amen to that.

The Theosophy in the sense I refered to, Blavatsky and her gang turned the occult into an hellhole with nonsense connections.

Of course.

Velenos’ comment was excatly what I refered to though. Anything beyond the 4th dimension is pure mathematics, feel free to disagree, yes in mental plane the time and space is wonky just like how it is in the theory but up to fifth its pure talk that can’t really be backed up unless personally imo.

One last thing, dimension theory never tried to touch on metaphysical while they realized that everything is vibration, kudos to Kybalion we had that centuries earlier, probably much before even that on other texts, all fine. But science doesn’t accept an astral realm or a causal one or an acasual one. It shouldn’t be applied to these, but if you want to, be my guest.

You are the first person who gave an explanation to this dimension/occult collabration though, I respect that. Pleasant evening.

2 Likes

@Lady_Eva Is it possible we carry this to another topic?

Here is something I really love

[Cognitive Theory Model of Universe]

2 Likes

I want you to check this out when you have the time. The game engine was mathematically built to operate across four spatial dimensions (with our additional 5th dimension of time of course). The perspective in this game, however, is still from that of a 3-dimensional observer, much like our perspective of the workings of astral planes. The resemblance between the plane shifting of the astral is very prominent here.

God could very well be a computer for all we know. In that case, we’re all part of the computer, dream, or whatever it is that we’re in.

2 Likes

2 Corinthians 13:5 :stuck_out_tongue: but hey, who am I to argue, I can respect you sticking to your faith.

You should check out some of Neville Goddard’s works, you might enjoy his writing.

Best of luck mate

3 Likes

I was going to suggest to just carry it to PMs. I tried to tie it into the topic as much as possible, but in order for me to go into further detail down this rabbit hole and talk physics, it would stray too far from the topic of what God is.

2 Likes

I almost thought that was something sexual before you corrected it.

For both of these, to understand it one must look at it in the old Hermetic world-view, as the Rabbis and Early Christians were influenced by it, instead of the New Thought world-view.

3 Likes

Lol yea I know. Meant more in the interpretation sense. I see that more as meaning the Holy Spirit within us which is part of the trinity but may of been thinking too hard over what you said! And will make sure to check him out!

3 Likes

Personally I have no issue with Christianity, except for corruption above and lack for most all. There is corruption in it, and we know it from the last book in the bible. Honestly, I am not doing what it says to do, but I have to draw the line and try to take care of myself here, by any means necessary. Time does not help me.

2 Likes

There always was the question to me from being with Mormons for a bit, that the drawing of the seer stone was an amulet or talisman, for no reason should it have had egyptian symbolism, unless we were carrying on the tradition of moses, while taking on the words of christ. My personal philosophy is to try to love all and serve all. When the all is not allowing it to happen. boundaries have to be drawn, and invoking the higher, banishing negative influences, I see no problem with this, as ye are gods. Intent is the question.

1 Like

Applied properly they should both work in their respectable frameworks. In a scholarly sense what you said is true though.

2 Likes

I also have prolems with the modern churches, save a few who carry out the apostolic or martinist traditions. I do love the catholic church however. This is a place where we have the freedom to discuss things outside the cultural and religious norms. If a pulpit is corrupt, and I invoke someone, angel or demon, to expose it, then what is the problem? All of us were given a very detailed brain for significant purposes. If we use it to the best of our potential. I am a follower of the pineal gland topic as well.

2 Likes

Also, from the title, transliteration was always an issue with me, as was speaking in and interpreting tongues. In hebrew or greek, there is no J. So, there have been re translations, yet they have removed words. So, how are we going to ascertain all the truth?

1 Like

Don’t get me started on this subject lmao. I will say this, I believe the Catholic Church has some corrupt elements to it (perhaps all the way to the top). However I believe you can still separate the core beliefs (key word core) from whatever bad seeds may be in it now.

3 Likes