Question about Glasya-Labolas

I was wondering what would be a good offering for Glasya Labolas. I haven’t been able to find anything really relating to this. Thanks in advance.

5 Likes

Welcome to the forum! Please take a moment to click the image below and introduce yourself:

handIntro

1 Like

Just posted!

2 Likes

yellow candles, gold, burn rosemary

8 Likes

Thank you for the response, will do!

1 Like

The day time when the sun is out is the best time. If possible, summon him in the sun.

4 Likes

You can ask him when you summon him. I did that, he wanted a cup of tea and a smoke. Not kidding. I’ve done this with some of the others I summoned. In my case, Bune requested a cup of tea and to know what it’s like to brush my teeth.

7 Likes

He loves coins of any kind. The rarer and more expensive the better

4 Likes

Sulfur, brimstone

3 Likes

I’m done I was in invokation with Orias for an offering and then when the thing was finished we decided to stay together a little bit to chat, I took my shower with him inside he was like IT’S COOOLD :sob: When kt was just normal then I brushed my teeth and ask how was it “not worse than the shower” :sob: I love him

7 Likes

I offered Agares a shower once. I summoned him, told him I wanted to give him his offering. We walked to the bathroom, he was behind me. Then I got in, turned on the shower, only for it to turn itself off. Tried to turn it on a couple more times, and the same thing happened. He said, “hang on, what’s the rush? I’m not connected to you yet!” lol he was turning the shower off cos he wasn’t ready. Love his humour. :slight_smile:

8 Likes

Didn’t duke Dantalion told you Orias preffered to be called Osiris? :wink:
Someone paid attention :blush: i know i know,nobody likes a smartass :grin:

3 Likes

HAHAHAHA he was scared ? :sob: I’m very close to Agares like very very close but she’s a women with me I’m going to tease her with this story that got me weak

2 Likes

No he said that to get my attention ahaha that was the joke in itself during all the evokation! When I call Orias he’s fine with that name

2 Likes

I’m glad we sorted that out :ok_hand:

1 Like

No he wasn’t scared.

1 Like

Ohh would be funnier.

1 Like

I had to deal with Orias recently, and then Osiris showed up soon after, and told me he could help me with something related to Orias. Not sure if they are different aspects of the same energy current or being.

1 Like

I offer him a juicy steak, smokes, rhum.

1 Like

Cooked?

1 Like