Q and A with entity, really?

Wow yeah absolutely!

Youā€™re exactly like a mental patient believing heā€™s a god incarnate. Guess we agree on not liking one another.

And I do take this as a compliment.

Jeez this has escalatedā€¦i was only away for 10mins!

Do you believe he has a spaceship?

Eerrmm id have to say no.

its strange that i get timed out instantly when i insult someone personallyā€¦

but hey kiddo, about that delusion grandieur thing, im not the one making assumptions about one another, im just explaining things way i am shown

where the fuck you think souls reside, if not in spaceships, spaceshit is just a word for a container of my soul

This is exactly my point, I just seemed to have conveyed that in a less polite manner.

I believe the Cosmos consists of layers, layers made up of universes, or realities, and that my soul exists in multiple, this one and others, simultaneously since itā€™s not just one thing.

1 Like

Iā€™m kind of curious myself, If you wouldnā€™t mind dming me what you mean exactly.

If you have reached Godhood then would your physical body not die so you could exist on other realms. What would be the point of still having physical body if you have reached that level of ascension. Honest question.

1 Like

Layers, yes, how does your soul move in cosmos, in universe ?

Wow thats my belief too.

1 Like

LOL. Maybe itā€™s just the way in which you try to convey your beliefs that seem so funny.

I wanna do kamasutra with female, write few books, and do few music albums,

why do you think afterlife is better existence than physical ?

1 Like

Great question, who wants to wipe their asses every few days?

To be fair when you project and stop focusing on it your projection is still existing on the plane you projected to and being controlled by your own subconscious will. So in a way it happens without death lol.

Not in a spaceship. Also not in the magic school bus.

I believe that in physical body we can only reach certain level of ascension but when we shed our physicality we can go further ascension wise.

1 Like

Not limited to physical laws, immortality, being able to traverse the cosmos more frequently.

1 Like