Q and A with entity, really?

Those things too :blush:

why it would be like that ? i see that belief actually dangerousā€¦ (you dont know what it is like in afterlife, so i wouldnt place emphasis to it )

when you are netjer, you are 24/7 for fucking ever what and who you are, why you couldnt ascend as much as you need from body ?

And to close my case on this thread: imagine you stand at the bottom of a really huge mountain. You try to imagine whats on top. Could be a mountain top, could be a beautiful building, could be a Burger King, or whatever. But the thing is: until now youā€™re only ASSUMING what could be there. And imagine you meet some other people at the very bottom of this mountain. So youā€™re asking them: yeah, whats on top? And then youā€™ll get 27 different answers from 10 people. And you canā€™t even know if they were actually up there or what kind of route they took and what they were looking for. And now imagine you decide to stay at the mountains bottom, taking the answers you received as truth, as a fact. That would be kinda stupid, right?
So in order to get a full picture you kinda have to travel on the mountains top by yourself, so you can see with your own eyes, meeting people on your way who are actually travelling there, too (or maybe they even live there or they run a souvenir shop at the top or maybe someone has a map, you get the fucking idea). Its always nice to ask people whats on top of the mountain but you have to experience it on your own if you really wanna know.
Enough mountain talk, time for some work.

9 Likes

I mean I obviously dont know for sure that is just my thoughts on it. Our physicality is such a small part of who/what we are that I just assume the lessons learned in this existence are limited.

1 Like

ā€¦

Beautifully said. Thankyou for your thoughts.

actually you did me favor by being ignorant marduk fanboy who get caught in sexual jokes, satanic current thanks you,

You did me many favors today, thank you.

Laughing is good for the mind.

1 Like

I just want to pop in to sayā€¦ do not feed trolls. :rofl: This whole exchange between you two was very interesting (read: entertaining and hilarious), but this dude got what he wanted - attention, energy. Literally siphoned energy out of this topic and derailed it. Eugh. I do not take kindly to leeches.

OP - as mentioned, I do think ego can often get in the way, which is why meditation and being able to silence the mind is absolutely necessary in situations like this. And then, as mentioned, having something to back up whatā€™s being said is always nice - like a sort of fact checker. I do that when working with anything, so I know if Iā€™m BSā€™ing myself or actually communing with spirit.

I also think, in ANY format (tarot readings, palm readings, Q&A sessions with entities, working with spirits), that ambiguity is a sign that one may not be as in tune as they think. I ALWAYS request firm, concrete answers, and I usually get them.

5 Likes

Yes, awesome response! I agree meditation is so important to be in control of your mind when working with spirits, i have done a little mediumship giving people messages from spirit and its so important to go to that still place and silence everything to be open to communicate. A good point of ambiguity being a sign of maybe not such a strong connection. I have found with myself when i have communicated with spirits or demon there is nothing ambiguous at all so thats a gd point.

2 Likes

I think also energy work is important as it opens up another avenue for communication.

2 Likes

Fair point, I just wanted to hear more of his funny ideas.

1 Like

giphy

Damn this shit got trippy.

3 Likes

Riiiight?? I must admit, I thoroughly enjoyed it! :grinning:

1 Like

This topic has all the components of a quality thread, including the spaceships and dog penises.

And yes, the only gnosis you can truly trust is one directly received and tested by you.
You can resonate with anotherā€™s insights but it is still tainted with bias.
Xeper :sparkles:

6 Likes

Brother (you know I speak to you), we are similar but put down the kool-aid. We are no different for who we are.

:+1:

I was going to take that exchange out and make it a new topic, Unlisted, called something like ā€œHomicide and his spaceshipā€ for the yucks, but I honestly think it illustrates the pitfalls of taking someoneā€™s gnoses/belief system you find on the internet too much to heart, better than any amount of explanation or theory.

So yeah, golden thread indeed - maybe one that will lead someone out of a labyrinth, in future? :thinking:

7 Likes

Ima do my question anserw topic in time so you dont have to again separate context to see me shine oki ?

(still criminal)

i been trying to do it last few rituals, but havent found active platform

Who are you expecting answers from? Is it a general question to everyone or do you want answers from a specific person? Iā€™d like to help if I can. Iā€™m pretty new here so I donā€™t want to seem like a know it all and butt in. I donā€™t know who is supposed to answer those types of questions.

The nature of the communication has always been a mix of subjective and objective elements and the gist of the answers are not always apparent immediately sometimes it takes years for the epiphany to occur. I think given the nature of fragmented human psychology its important to remember that human filters are not the most conducive for trans-dimensional communication. Whenever there has been clear communication it has come through several channels, sometimes intermittently sometimes concurrently. Dreams visions telepathy telekinesis violence when receiving these messages its important to kill the internal dialogue and allow the message to be absorbed without interpretation then sometimes it becomes apparent like an epiphany. The other cross communication is one of energy exchange. I have evoked watchers and spent time in their energy and have inadvertently hurt people with a touch. By definition that was communication I learned not to absorb so much watcher energy because I had children around and did not want to hurt them. Answers from entities are not always instantaneous sometimes they come in sections. Sometimes they come when you are ready for them and not before. A couple of significant things happened to me during a working and the answers came five years later when I was ready for them. If they had come any sooner I would have been traumatized. When I got them they confirmed for me that the god damn map is not the fucken territory in some of those grimoireā€™s so be careful, as you can, about who you let stick their dick in your pussy because Satanā€™s seed can cause some permanent marks on your ass.

2 Likes